[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

"

4. Hatred Crit Chance (if not capped)
Note: Hatred Crit Chance gives base crit to all of your damage output, which enables profane bloom, explody chests, and herald of ice to crit, despite those all having 0% base critical strike chance by default. If you care at all about blasting maps, this is basically a necessity.

Hi thanks for the great build guide, I'm trying to follow it right and and make one but this line right here confused me. So I need to have hatred crit watcher's eye for explosions to crit or is there another way to make the explosions crit?
Just out of curiosity with BV scaling well with gem levels is there any value to swapping a gem out for an empower support later on? Or an awakened empower if you have the money? And if it is worthwhile what gem would you swap out?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Prometheus_88 um 06.09.2023, 12:34:26
"
Prometheus_88 schrieb:
Just out of curiosity with BV scaling well with gem levels is there any value to swapping a gem out for an empower support later on? Or an awakened empower if you have the money? And if it is worthwhile what gem would you swap out?

Yes that can definitely work, but only POB can tell you which gem to swap out, just remember you definitely can't lose Unleash, and probably don't want to lose Power Charge on Crit for the Occultist unless you really like using the Ralakesh's swap trick
"
Chronic_Painless schrieb:

Yes that can definitely work, but only POB can tell you which gem to swap out, just remember you definitely can't lose Unleash, and probably don't want to lose Power Charge on Crit for the Occultist unless you really like using the Ralakesh's swap trick

You could get a gain frenzy on hit/crit mod that may help if you want to swap out PCOC as long as you have the timeless jewel.
"
You could get a gain frenzy on hit/crit mod that may help if you want to swap out PCOC as long as you have the timeless jewel.

I'm not sure it's worth losing the 4% more damage per power charge.

I tried with the original PoB and you can swap out inspiration if you have enough mana i think. It's not worth with a lvl 3 empower, but you get 0.5M dps with a lvl 4 up to 1.2M with a awakened empower lvl 5!
And i'm pretty sure you could scale this with some +lvl to socketed gems in your chest piece!

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Notactine um 11.09.2023, 09:03:43
Hey, thanks for the guide.

Curious if you have thought about what BiS tattoos would look like?
"
aBloodyMumTaz schrieb:

I've put skill duration instead of Int wherever possible, it makes the impossible escape not needed for the final form of the tree. And one with Dex skill gems of course.
Hey!

I've been playing a hipster cold BV build as a champion and while that doesn't necessarily have much to do with the witch versions I've found many concepts in this guide extremely helpful. Thank you for all the information!
"
"
aBloodyMumTaz schrieb:

I've put skill duration instead of Int wherever possible, it makes the impossible escape not needed for the final form of the tree. And one with Dex skill gems of course.

Disregarding pathing, what about the +1 power charge tattoo?
"
loupseul schrieb:
"
"
aBloodyMumTaz schrieb:

Disregarding pathing, what about the +1 power charge tattoo?

Well, if you're gonna disregard the very compelling reason not to use it, then yeah it's spectacular.

With regard to pathing, +1 Dex gems is an easy 10% for 2 points

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: