[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

"
5ecured schrieb:
Hi Chronic, a few questions:

1. I would like to play this and go straight to Occu, is it possible? I am not a big fan of having to respec from ele to occu

2. do you have a version with 100 spell suppress?

3. related to question 2 - is it worth having 100 spell suppress?

4. Do i have to get 100% chance to freeze? If I crit with my BV, i will freeze the enemy, correct?

Thank you

You can go occultist first, but it won't be nearly as comfortable without the golems and their buffs carrying you early on, so you'll almost certainly die more often.

The version in the guide has ~100% suppression with the lucky mastery giving it effectively over 99%

Personally I like playing a glass cannon because that's fun for me, but overall people prefer to be a lot tankier and going spell suppression will definitely be worth it if that's how you want to get down.

Crits will always freeze as long as you beat the minimum duration threshold
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chronic_Painless um 30.08.2023, 17:01:46
Thank you for the answers

Just to elaborate on number 4 - do you think it is worth getting 100% chance to freeze then? This is for those times we do not crit, we still want to freeze the enemies, right?
"
5ecured schrieb:
Thank you for the answers

Just to elaborate on number 4 - do you think it is worth getting 100% chance to freeze then? This is for those times we do not crit, we still want to freeze the enemies, right?

Focus on getting 100% crit, and with blast freeze you only need to freeze one enemy to get the chain going
Do I need to aim for 100% crit chance though, isnt it impossible? Or having 75%+ is enough?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von 5ecured um 31.08.2023, 04:47:05
Hello,

I'm wondering when would be a good time to swap to double damage bow?
"
5ecured schrieb:
Do I need to aim for 100% crit chance though, isnt it impossible? Or having 75%+ is enough?

It should be quite easy with brittle ground and other sources, eventually you'll likely wind up overcapped.

"
Anderson01 schrieb:
Hello,

I'm wondering when would be a good time to swap to double damage bow?

If you're bossing, it's a good way to pump your DPS early, but personally I don't like giving up shield charge until I have a headhunter or even a mageblood
Yo :)

I'm playing hexblast miner and decided to make cold bv first time in my poe career (did play fire/psn previously).

I made around 100 divs and before looking up any guide, looked up top ninja guys and made myself supadupa endgame double dmg bow for around 50 divs and some explode/aura effect sacrifical garb.

As always with that kind of an approach there is this problem where to go from there, which particular version and what items to craft. Whether go full dps, no suppression at all character with tailwind boots and stuff, which amulet to choose (ashes/replica dragonfang or +2 skill gem rare) and what other key items to get.

Of course, I didnt' even lvl up my occultist yet, so maybe it's a good idea to make it first, fill up the gear slots with some rares with life/maybe some suppression/stats to get it going and think further from there ?

I know the crucial things are conversion (gloves/watcher/tree), some good freeze clusters and some reservation efficency. In this matter, I would like to ask about amulet again - which would you recommend to use in endgame version to fit most auras and differencies between ashes and dragonfang.

I don't mind farm more currency with a miner, I know that this 100 div is nowhere near to get super endgame version going, but maybe you guys could point me a direction I should go from that and confirm that it's foolish to make items "in the air" and spend a lot currency when I didn't even started a build xD

Thanks for any feedback, cheers ! :D

EDIT: The main goal of this character is being a comfortable blaster and kabooming legions without dying few times in a rippy maps :) No need for bossing and other stuff.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von VVrzask um 01.09.2023, 13:25:52
"
VVrzask schrieb:
Yo :)

I'm playing hexblast miner and decided to make cold bv first time in my poe career (did play fire/psn previously).

I made around 100 divs and before looking up any guide, looked up top ninja guys and made myself supadupa endgame double dmg bow for around 50 divs and some explode/aura effect sacrifical garb.

As always with that kind of an approach there is this problem where to go from there, which particular version and what items to craft. Whether go full dps, no suppression at all character with tailwind boots and stuff, which amulet to choose (ashes/replica dragonfang or +2 skill gem rare) and what other key items to get.

Of course, I didnt' even lvl up my occultist yet, so maybe it's a good idea to make it first, fill up the gear slots with some rares with life/maybe some suppression/stats to get it going and think further from there ?

I know the crucial things are conversion (gloves/watcher/tree), some good freeze clusters and some reservation efficency. In this matter, I would like to ask about amulet again - which would you recommend to use in endgame version to fit most auras and differencies between ashes and dragonfang.

I don't mind farm more currency with a miner, I know that this 100 div is nowhere near to get super endgame version going, but maybe you guys could point me a direction I should go from that and confirm that it's foolish to make items "in the air" and spend a lot currency when I didn't even started a build xD

Thanks for any feedback, cheers ! :D

EDIT: The main goal of this character is being a comfortable blaster and kabooming legions without dying few times in a rippy maps :) No need for bossing and other stuff.

Dragonfang seems a like a better version of ashes, especially for the price. We get some benefit from the big quality boost but not compared to other builds where it literally makes the build function.

Spell suppression probably won't be necessary for juicy legions, unless you're also doing big delirium
hello, is it possible to convert it into a mf for farming exclusively Crimson Temple with all the improvements?
Road to Mirror
"
Kaperpro228322 schrieb:
hello, is it possible to convert it into a mf for farming exclusively Crimson Temple with all the improvements?

Yeah you can definitely make MF version work, I might try one myself this league since it's been a little while.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: