[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Susbi schrieb:
I have few questions about this build.
1. Is the POB updated?
2. How is elemental ailment possible when elemental focus is socketed?
3. How you get endurance charges?

2. I have no idea how it is done, but the character actually shocks enemies but havent seen anything chilled or frozen, maybe ignited or something.
3. Enduring Composure, gain 1 endurance charge every second if you have been hit recently from a small cluster jewel.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom schrieb:
"
Susbi schrieb:
I have few questions about this build.
1. Is the POB updated?
2. How is elemental ailment possible when elemental focus is socketed?
3. How you get endurance charges?

2. I have no idea how it is done, but the character actually shocks enemies but havent seen anything chilled or frozen, maybe ignited or something.
3. Enduring Composure, gain 1 endurance charge every second if you have been hit recently from a small cluster jewel.

1) POBs are fine. IF you want my most recent posted POB, check video descriptions on youtube. Currently running a crit version.
2) Ele Focus only stops the linked skill from applying ailments. Shock+Chill comes from ascendancy and we can ignite from utility skills such as Divergent Purifying Flame.
3) Enduring Composure on a small cluster jewel. Or The Red Nightmare in the more budget friendly setups.
Hey Gryph,

really great build!
Can you elaborate a bit on how exactly the more projectiles help? Damage comes from corpse explosions, right? So projectiles do more damage because unearth creates more corpses.. ?
What does it do on cremation though? And following on that.. shouldnt I put awakened GMP on unearth first rather than cremation?
"
Puntah schrieb:
Hey Gryph,

really great build!
Can you elaborate a bit on how exactly the more projectiles help? Damage comes from corpse explosions, right? So projectiles do more damage because unearth creates more corpses.. ?
What does it do on cremation though? And following on that.. shouldnt I put awakened GMP on unearth first rather than cremation?

Every time Cremation Fires a projectile it explodes a corpse. Cremation fires its projectile count in total every second and has base 4 projectiles=4 projectiles per second. Add in GMP and it becomes 8 projectiles per second.
Thanks for this amazing build, also been very helpful in game. I was wondering if you could look at my setup, i added in a herald of ash, seems to work. but is it good? Unsure yet, Lol. I do see some people use aspect of the spiders might get that and change herald for second wind again? dont got much to left to minmax wonder if a + levels incandescent heart would matter since we arent scaling cremation much by itself. Hope you continue making builds, really pleased with it!
I see thank you. So I typically have more corpses than I can explode - I thought it was the opposite.

A tip from my side that at least I havent seen directly mentioned in terms of QoL:
I have bound Uneart on my Q key and Cremation on right mouse. I typically just hold down Q while dashing (w) or charging (e) around. After a dash or two I press right mouse once to start the show, then just keep hovering the mouse around with Q held down. That way everything starts exploding. One Cremation is often enough to kill the whole screen. For bosses it does seem to kill em faster if you alternate between unearth and spamming some cremations though.
"
vegeta1991 schrieb:
Thanks for this amazing build, also been very helpful in game. I was wondering if you could look at my setup, i added in a herald of ash, seems to work. but is it good? Unsure yet, Lol. I do see some people use aspect of the spiders might get that and change herald for second wind again? dont got much to left to minmax wonder if a + levels incandescent heart would matter since we arent scaling cremation much by itself. Hope you continue making builds, really pleased with it!

You can always work towards going Crit if you want to further invest into it. Made video on that:

https://youtu.be/XRPeavx8SrA

Herald of Ash is okay as the quality gives generic fire damage increase. Though Spider would be better though unless you want the MTX bloom.

@Puntah

I do basically the same thing. I have Unearth on 'E' and Cremation on Right Click.
Hey, amazing Build. Enjoyed the Wave 30 Simu with just 2 deaths (I think it was due to perma stun).

I just have two questions: can this build do UberAtziri / the Feared with some adjustment (which?)
and: Pantheon, whats good whats bad?

Thx and keep up the amazing work
"
StorgutBorsit schrieb:
Hey, amazing Build. Enjoyed the Wave 30 Simu with just 2 deaths (I think it was due to perma stun).

I just have two questions: can this build do UberAtziri / the Feared with some adjustment (which?)
and: Pantheon, whats good whats bad?

Thx and keep up the amazing work

Depending on how hard the spell side of the skill hits for you, you can do Uber Atziri without reflect mitigation as the corpse explosions (the damage we're scaling) cannot be reflected. Probably want to at least take soul of Yugul and optionally swap ES Leech mastery to Reflect mastery on the elemental mastery.

Build has no problem doing to the Feared.

For Pantheon:
If you do not have stun immunity, take Brine King. If you do, Soul of Lunaris.
For small, adjust as needed:
Gruthkul for phys mitigation
Ralakesh for bleeds
Aberrath for Burning Ground
So I see that the main gem is around 10+ ex. Sorry if already asked, but I didn't see it, how much do you think you can put together this build for at this point in the league at least to get it off the ground? I have 12ex now and if I could be bothered to sell stuff I am sure around 15-20ex. The end game looks really good this league so I was looking for a boss killer but I'm a pretty terrible poe player :)

10+ex Phantasmal Cremation
3ex 6L Incandescent Heart
100C Aegis Aurora

I have an Ashes of the stars and enlighten 3

Is anything else critical or really recommended?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von redmalloc um 17.03.2022, 16:40:54

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: