[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Let me understand something guys. The main damage comes from the corspe explosions, right? What element is that explosion, fire? The secondary damage comes from the projectiles which are fire? The damage from the corpse explosions are boosted but what stats? I mean if I choose spell damage or elemental damage mods on tre eor gear with that scale corspe explosion or only the projectiles from the magma things of unearth?
I would much appreciate if someone can write how the damage works with some examples.
Because I have a passive skill node or two anallocated and I was thinking two put them on elemtenl damage and on a node that gives 5% fire penetration. Will that increase the corspe explosion damage or it is a waste and I should better put them on spell block damage nodes.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom schrieb:
Let me understand something guys. The main damage comes from the corspe explosions, right? What element is that explosion, fire? The secondary damage comes from the projectiles which are fire? The damage from the corpse explosions are boosted but what stats? I mean if I choose spell damage or elemental damage mods on tre eor gear with that scale corspe explosion or only the projectiles from the magma things of unearth?
I would much appreciate if someone can write how the damage works with some examples.
Because I have a passive skill node or two anallocated and I was thinking two put them on elemtenl damage and on a node that gives 5% fire penetration. Will that increase the corspe explosion damage or it is a waste and I should better put them on spell block damage nodes.

the main damage we deal is corpse explosion damage from spamming Unearth. These are scaled as follows:

Elemental, Fire, AOE, Global Crit/Multi (if going crit variant). Fire Penetration/Exposure/Scorch all work.

Things that don't work:

Spell damage, spell crit, spell anything. This damage is not considered spell damage.

Thing that POB says works, but I'm not convinced because Sniper's Mark doesn't seem to add damage when I have twinned bosses...projectile damage. Not convinced it works. Someone should test that and prove me wrong. :D
"
Puntah schrieb:
I think realistically I started the build with 30EX myself and it felt meh.
With over 100EX into it, it now feels really good.

@Spacecom @Puntah thank you, appreciate the replies and just what I needed to know. Not ready for this one yet :)
face tanking Kosis and Omniphobia on wave 30 at the same time, deathless run.

https://i.imgur.com/MI8a3TS.mp4

Not even using Melding of the Flesh, it's not needed.
livejamie
"
livejamie schrieb:
face tanking Kosis and Omniphobia on wave 30 at the same time, deathless run.

https://i.imgur.com/MI8a3TS.mp4

Not even using Melding of the Flesh, it's not needed.

Yuuuuup. Not needed. Is it fun to use? Absolutely! :D
since we can facetank simulacrums, cant we find a loop for both spells and insert the build into meme territory? Like "look I can tank simulacrum and kill monsters too while I talk on the phone sitting on the crapper and the pc is on the other room"? That would defently be the nail to the coffin for this build, like gonna get nerfed same league, with patch, ggg wont even wait till the next league.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spacecom um 19.03.2022, 09:19:23
One quick question though, and if anybody can input some ideas, that would be wonderful. The main damage comes from the explosion of dead minions, right, which scales up depending on their life? Why do we have elemental focus connected to cremation? I was just wondering if it affects the damage output... Was thinking of putting in spell echo because trying to spam cremation when in a boss fight (elder, shaper, etc) kind of sucks... Thanks!
i got question tho , since i'm new to unearth and Cremation mechanics, we spam unearth under boss to increase the damage the boss takes from cremation , but when i face bosses do i need to keep 3 stacks of cremation on boss or 1 is enough?
Apologies if it's something that has already been mentioned before but ctrl+f 'crest' on all 10 pages showed no results.

So yeah, what about Crest of Desire? Would it be good for the build or nah? Slotting Unearth in it for even more gem levels and quality sounds nice on paper, no?

Or maybe Cremation? Perfect Crest with Cremation in (got rid of Hypothermia and A Ele Focus) gives us around 2,5 million dps more. I may be missing some pob-fu knowledge but it certainly looks very nice!

Edit: I should prolly mention that I'm talking about the Melding of Flesh version. But still, the damage increase should be there nonetheless.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Norcaine90 um 20.03.2022, 09:29:35
I notice some builds on poe.ninja are using a legacy of fury. Assuming resist aren't a problem, is it worth having over the ES/offering enchant from the boots?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: