[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Cedvin schrieb:
Kinda late to the party but I decided to make a dedicated simu farmer because I'm kinda done with the league and this is what I came up with:

monster HP should be roughly:

24667 (91 level archer) * 1.4 (archer multi) * 2.09 (83 map multi) * 2.8 (180% increase corpse life) = 202 092 corpse life

projectile count is 10 * 1.25 = 12

Gear could be optimized a bit, same with tree. If anyone got any input, I am open to suggestions.

overall I'm pretty happy, it can do simu almost afk, I am planning on taking it to blight-ravaged maps soon.

https://pobb.in/-7iiZmHNZ0hV

First, to make life easier on you in the future, you can just check POB for Unearth corpse life. The calculations are now done for you based on the area level you have selected in configs. Guardians/Pinnacle are set to 84, Ubers are 85, and you can just manually change the level as desired. From there you go into "Calcs" tab, select Unearth, and look under "Skill type-specific Stats" and hey, for a level 83 area you were spot on!

Now, at first glance I want to point out that your full DPS numbers are heavily skewed due to how POB calculates Cremation in general (incorrectly). The skill does not use cast speed for DPS at ALL, but POB still factors it in.

SO, for you to get the correct DPS number you need to set cremation's cast speed to exactly match your firing rate. The default being 1 second, but with quality you'd want to match your cast speed to 1.25....except for some reason to get the Average Hit to match the "hit DPS" for the 1 second calculation to match it needs to be at 1.12 cast rate on the "spell" side of cremation. WEIRD. So follow that up by giving it 25% more cast speed to emulate the 25% faster firing rather than setting it into your projectile count because your proj count won't always be so neat. Adding awakened GMP, for example, makes your base proj count 11, which when multiplied by 1.25 becomes 13.75 and POB won't do decimals in the count box.

So, for your POB you'd plug these two lines into the "Custom Modifiers" box in the Configuration tab:

Cremation of Exhuming has 257% reduced cast speed
Cremation of Exhuming has 25% more cast speed

SO basically, you have 14.8m dps atm.

Now, that's all without *CHANGING* anything with your character.

Some things I look at and tilt my head to:

Using Forbidden Jewels to get Corpse Pact...just...WHY?! Commander of Darkness is not a good node for us, you have to be REALLY desperate for resists for it to matter, and even then it's not worth 2 jewel sockets, especially when you're traveling 4 points to a jewel socket just to then spend 5 more on a large cluster to get the two sockets you need for it...
Now, I will say, this isn't obvious especially since you weren't changing cast speed in your POB as CoD does add a lot of increased cast speed and that number is (falsely) changing your POB DPS.
What you can do INSTEAD:

Drop the forbidden jewels, allocate Corpse Pact, and get new Forbidden Jewels of your choosing:
-Heart of Destruction: AOE and Damage
-Vile Bastion: ES Regen and Stun Immunity
-Profane Bloom: BIG BOOM BOOMS!

Use Rare jewels with useful implicits that you lack, namely Corrupted Blood Immunity.

If you level to 100 you could add a Megalomaniac with Winter Prowler and Enduring Composure for +2 max res and endurance charge generation that's not reliant on "on kill" effects, this would let you upgrade Red Dream to Nightmare for more attack block OR drop the jewel entirely for a rare.

Also along those lines, you could drop Impossible Escape and the 4 points of travel to the jewel socket for 2 megalomaniacs with Winter Prowler and fix glove implicit to +2% instead of +1 and you'd have 90% max res and whatever extra notables you can grab on the megas.

As for gear...
Weapon:
You COULD improve it, but not by much tbh and likely not worth it.

Implicits on both your boots and gloves could be improved a lot as well as their ES values, though that's less important probably.

Yeah honestly, for gear, you should just be aiming to get a Mageblood to let you get your resists from flasks.

Anyways, I didn't CHANGE anything in your tree/skills/gear, but I did configure your POB for you:
https://pobb.in/zKxwNFW52YbQ
wow ty for detailed reply, this all looks like a lot of changes and adjustments so I think I'll bail from any further upgrades or changes, like I got only so much brain power to minmax one build and it was put into poison molten strike, this was made like an experiment for simu farming and it was fun and all but it looks like its not rewarding enough to justify all the things needs to be done to fullu unlock it.
"
Cedvin schrieb:
wow ty for detailed reply, this all looks like a lot of changes and adjustments so I think I'll bail from any further upgrades or changes, like I got only so much brain power to minmax one build and it was put into poison molten strike, this was made like an experiment for simu farming and it was fun and all but it looks like its not rewarding enough to justify all the things needs to be done to fullu unlock it.

Yeah, this build kinda died imo. Lost so much damage and QoL that it's not really worth it currently.
Wanted to try this and seen how much it lost etc etc.
But didnt u get like %80 corpse life. Lets say ur build is doin %60 of old times. With charms and jewel isnt it 0,6*1,8: 1.08 so its like %8 buffed?
Ive high budget and wanna try but am i missin something?
"
diebreath schrieb:
But didnt u get like %80 corpse life. Lets say ur build is doin %60 of old times. With charms and jewel isnt it 0,6*1,8: 1.08 so its like %8 buffed?

Definitely missing something :P

We lost 2 geysers = 1/3 damage and lost QoL
We lost +5 unearth corpse level enchant, which is about a 50% more damage multiplier, so like 66% of what we used to have there as well.

So yeah, we got some extra increased life, firing rate on the cremation geyser, and charms, but you are, at most, getting about half the damage.

That also doesn't include losing alt quality gems like Divergent herald of Agony which let us run poison. Can't do that anymore either.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
diebreath schrieb:

Definitely missing something :P

We lost 2 geysers = 1/3 damage and lost QoL
We lost +5 unearth corpse level enchant, which is about a 50% more damage multiplier, so like 66% of what we used to have there as well.

So yeah, we got some extra increased life, firing rate on the cremation geyser, and charms, but you are, at most, getting about half the damage.

That also doesn't include losing alt quality gems like Divergent herald of Agony which let us run poison. Can't do that anymore either.

What would be the closest conversion for this build?
My build uses the Original Sin ring. I really loved playing this, had a pair of boots that when swapped would help me map or boss at will easily. I have about 100 divs to fix the build. Can you or someone who has knowledge of this kindly guide me?

Here is the POB for reference with some errors in cofiguration section.
https://pobb.in/pR0V09ksEQiK

Thank you Sir!
evolving..
They couldn't even let us keep the unearth quality buff, instantly reverted on patch change.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: