[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

I think realistically I started the build with 30EX myself and it felt meh.
With over 100EX into it, it now feels really good. I am fully immortal, I juice everything to the max (even the feared or elderslayers) and then corrupt on top, and nothing can harm me and dies in seconds.

What costs a ton more than you might think is all the crafting stuff. Getting that +5 Unearth with 9%mana reservation circlet e.g. The cheapest one out there is 9 EX. Crafting it costs more (I spend almost 15 ex on grand eldrich ichors).
The gloves crafting can cost quite a bit too, Id say 10 EX on average, maybe more.
A weapon you can take a cheap one for 30c, a good one costs 20EX + to craft.
Belt and Boots, you can maybe get for 3-4 ex if you settle for lower ES overall or less movement speed etc.
You also want cluster jewels later on, those arent tooo bad but maybe 2-5 EX.
Then of course there are empower, enhance, phantasmal unearth, anomalous purity of elements, divergent purifying flame (IMPORTANT one, not too expensive as well) and awakened gems of course...
I dont even have Awakened GMPs yet or the new ascension notable jewels
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Puntah um 17.03.2022, 17:28:43
At least:
The gloves +3
helmet enchant
empower 3/ enhance 3
wand +1
the rest gems for the 6 link (some are awakened)
you are far from the minimum cost
Because this build is slow, I wouldnt recommend breaking into it. Farm everything with a cheap fast build and then piece everything together.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spacecom um 18.03.2022, 17:24:50
I corrupted mine at 20/20 and it knocked it down to 20/11. How big of a screw up is that?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von brunofosho um 17.03.2022, 19:49:36
"
brunofosho schrieb:
I corrupted mine at 20/20 and it knocked it down to 20/11. How big of a screw up is that?

Well, don't corrupt the cremation gems. It hurts my soul to see the bricked ones on trade site. xD

But it's not the end of the world. Just brings your proc rate down to about 80%.

DON'T CORRUPT YOUR CREMATIONS

You don't get anything for the extra gem levels or quality.
Went into a simulacrum on level 82, wanted to see where I stand. Turns out, I finally did beat 30/30 waves, died two times. I assume it had to do with impale, both times the wave had impale chance.

Thanks a lot for an awesome guide and a very, very tanky build. Wave 30 did not have insane mods so I could facetank omniphobia and kosis at the same time, felt nothing short of amazing. Keep up the good work!

PS: I felt that the small spell block nodes above the witch next to the jewel socket and their mana recoup node helped me a ton with mana sustain.
"
CilitBangGang schrieb:
Went into a simulacrum on level 82, wanted to see where I stand. Turns out, I finally did beat 30/30 waves, died two times. I assume it had to do with impale, both times the wave had impale chance.

Thanks a lot for an awesome guide and a very, very tanky build. Wave 30 did not have insane mods so I could facetank omniphobia and kosis at the same time, felt nothing short of amazing. Keep up the good work!

PS: I felt that the small spell block nodes above the witch next to the jewel socket and their mana recoup node helped me a ton with mana sustain.

Nice dude! Yeah Impale is pretty brutal.
Mystic Bulwark is very good. Points are just hard to come by and it's preferable to solve the problem elsewhere if you can. Realistically, any amount of %Mana regen rate will help a ton given how much flat regen we have as a Necromancer.

EDIT: Remembering that in the non-crit version I actually take Mystic Bulwark. xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 18.03.2022, 08:07:37
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
brunofosho schrieb:

Well, don't corrupt the cremation gems. It hurts my soul to see the bricked ones on trade site. xD

But it's not the end of the world. Just brings your proc rate down to about 80%.

I mean not entirely true, cremation does alot of damage with more base levels too
"
vegeta1991 schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
brunofosho schrieb:

I mean not entirely true, cremation does alot of damage with more base levels too

No. Just no.

I am running a crit version of the build currently. My Corpse Explosions do upwards of 2-3 million damage per hit

The spell side of it does around 120k. On the non-crit version it was doing 30k per hit. It's actually almost no damage at all and the corpse explosion damage does not scale with level.

The only argument to made would be to get to +4 Radius boost...but you already get that with Ashes of the Stars' +1 gem levels.

I guess if you have 23% quality, you can have an Ashes with 27% to reach 100% chance to detonate...

Don't waste your currency corrupting them or buying level 21/20 that someone else corrupted. It is not worth.
Pretty fun build.

I improved the clear a lot with Onslaught on Wand, Frenzy on Ring and Headhunter.

"

How would you league start this?

Armageddon Brand + Cremation?
livejamie
Zuletzt bearbeitet von livejamie um 18.03.2022, 14:29:58
"
livejamie schrieb:
Pretty fun build.

I improved the clear a lot with Onslaught on Wand, Frenzy on Ring and Headhunter.

"

How would you league start this?

Armageddon Brand + Cremation?

Can do that, Ignite DD was what I did. Whatever works to farm up that initial Phantasmal Cremation. It was easy for me this league because it was 30c on day 3 when I bought mine...

Next league you might want to farm your own heists. xD

Honestly, the best way would probably be to league start a meta starter to farm currency comfortably until Phantasmal Cremations become available on the market.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: