[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

My man! Why didn't I see this build earlier?! I went through specter then absolution builds!... This build is amazing! Believe it or not, I am currently typing this as I am in the middle of a mob without half of your gears on. Jesus Christ! Thanks you for the build really!

Snagged this thing for the price of a regular 20/30 and decided to try it out.
Done a bunch of 1 portal wave 30 simulacrum clears with this build.

Is there anything other than maybe using obliteration that could help stack up more rewards? Most waves im lucky to break 5 and hardly ever hit 6.

Few of my other pieces.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Zaden722 um 15.03.2022, 17:33:11
"
Zaden722 schrieb:

Snagged this thing for the price of a regular 20/30 and decided to try it out.
Done a bunch of 1 portal wave 30 simulacrum clears with this build.

Is there anything other than maybe using obliteration that could help stack up more rewards? Most waves im lucky to break 5 and hardly ever hit 6.

Few of my other pieces.

You could try going crit. I'm hitting 5-6 stacks now that I've boosted my damage significantly. Pretty expensive process though.
What would you recommend using now that the Vile Bastion gems are so expensive? Any decent alternatives?
"
brunofosho schrieb:
What would you recommend using now that the Vile Bastion gems are so expensive? Any decent alternatives?

I personally am using as Skin of the Lords with Unwavering Stance.

But you can get stun avoidance on jewels as corruption/Harvest implicits. Abyss Jewels can roll up to 30% as one of their mods as well. You could theoretically roll 10% avoidance onto Cluster jewels/watcher's Eye via Harvest crafts too.

Can bench craft some stun avoidance onto some gear pieces as well.

Would take some effort to get 100% stun avoidance this way, but it's possible.

Boot enchant for 80% if you've killed recently + 20% from other source is good enough for *most* situations.

Or just suffer with Brine King...which is what I did until I got the chest I'm using now. Combine it with the ES Stun Threshold=half your ES Mastery and that should feel fine.
How does the problem with stun manifests during play in a map? I only have brine king also but I see no problem. Maybe I am missing something or I fail to recognize it.

You can bench-craft a suffix to a utility potion "50% chance to avoid being stunned".
You can also roll, I think, to a potion something like 60% recovery from stun or block, which I have no idea what it means.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spacecom um 15.03.2022, 21:35:27
"
Spacecom schrieb:
How does the problem with stun manifests during play in a map? I only have brine king also but I see no problem. Maybe I am missing something or I fail to recognize it.

You can bench-craft a suffix to a utility potion "50% chance to avoid being stunned".
You can also roll, I think, to a potion something like 60% recovery from stun or block, which I have no idea what it means.

You won't notice it often, but sometimes you can "misfire" when casting bc of getting stunned. But really not a big deal.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
brunofosho schrieb:

But you can get stun avoidance on jewels as corruption/Harvest implicits. Abyss Jewels can roll up to 30% as one of their mods as well. You could theoretically roll 10% avoidance onto Cluster jewels/watcher's Eye via Harvest crafts too.

Boot enchant for 80% if you've killed recently + 20% from other source is good enough for *most* situations.

Or just suffer with Brine King...which is what I did until I got the chest I'm using now. Combine it with the ES Stun Threshold=half your ES Mastery and that should feel fine.

Interesting, noticeable difference in elemental damage taken switching off of the Incandescent Heart?
"
brunofosho schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
brunofosho schrieb:

Interesting, noticeable difference in elemental damage taken switching off of the Incandescent Heart?

I take more? Instead of 92.5% max res effectively, I have 90%. I still take 25% more damage, but it's not a seemingly large amount. Especially since I get more ES+Armour from the 100% Global Defenses with my setup right now.
I have few questions about this build.

1. Is the POB updated?
2. How is elemental ailment possible when elemental focus is socketed?
3. How you get endurance charges?

im sorry for my bad english
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Susbi um 16.03.2022, 08:35:31

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: