[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Spacecom schrieb:
The clarity mode? WHat clarity, aint nobody got mana/jewel-socket for clarity.

I do, so you can too. XD
Awesome build, breezed through Simulacrum and I'm still missing gem levels on Unearth, proper gloves, and more.

Any concerns using this to run logbook bosses? Any mods that deceptively screw with the build?

Thanks a ton for the writeup!
"
Brutalextremez schrieb:
Awesome build, breezed through Simulacrum and I'm still missing gem levels on Unearth, proper gloves, and more.

Any concerns using this to run logbook bosses? Any mods that deceptively screw with the build?

Thanks a ton for the writeup!

Should be fine on logbook bosses. Though, to be fair, I am not familiar with their mechanics as the number of times I've done them can be counted on 1 hand. :P

Generally speaking you want to watch out for DOTs.
https://youtu.be/XRPeavx8SrA

Made a video for the Crit Version of the build. Contains a general overview of the changes made to go crit as well as crafting guides for the helmet and +5 Unearth Gloves.
How much time left till 3.18 new league?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom schrieb:
How much time left till 3.18 new league?

A month or so, maybe a month and a week.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
a month and a week till we get nerfed to the ground
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom schrieb:
a month and a week till we get nerfed to the ground

I'm not convinced it'll get heavily nerfed.

Of course, they could kill Ashes of the Stars completely, which would make this pretty difficult. We'll see.
Hey Gryph, I just started the build recently, haven't been able to fully complete it yet since I spent all my currency getting the gems and gear. Is each level on unearth a huge increase in DPS? My unearth is currently spawning level 85 corpses with 96% increased life after taking into account all the bonuses. I'm only using a +3 gloves currently without any enhance/empower jewels. Im thinking of what to prioritise as I get more money. I've also been scared to try out simulacrum with my current setup. Do you think its possible with my current setup now? Cremasion: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dracoie/characters

Thanks in advance!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dracoie um 15.03.2022, 00:33:11
"
Dracoie schrieb:
Hey Gryph, I just started the build recently, haven't been able to fully complete it yet since I spent all my currency getting the gems and gear. Is each level on unearth a huge increase in DPS? My unearth is currently spawning level 85 corpses with 96% increased life after taking into account all the bonuses. I'm only using a +3 gloves currently without any enhance/empower jewels. Im thinking of what to prioritise as I get more money. I've also been scared to try out simulacrum with my current setup. Do you think its possible with my current setup now? Cremasion: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Dracoie/characters

Thanks in advance!

Get level 3 Enhance and Empower if you're short on currency. Those are fairly cheap and will help a lot for damage.

You probably lack damage to do Simulacrum super comfortably, but it's hard to actually say. I was running them with +2 Gloves and a 5L for damage...but my pieces had a lot more ES...like, for real, get some Sin Trek boots and better ES gloves+Helmet. Especially gloves you should be able to do much better than pure armour.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: