[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Never ever lost so many divines in a single craft as in this damn sceptre right now. 4 times in a row removed the "caster mod" after having to buy so many damn fossilstuff which was really annoying. Lost 3 times at the hortistation, always slammed full suffixes. No idea how much I burned. I will just take a damn chaos rolled szepter and say "f it".

Aye, I had a bad one that I lost the 75% success 3 times in a row. I feel ya there. I ended up finishing it, but spent around 54 div in the process.

Thanks alot! I do really feel bad. Buying those materials hurts my soul.
On one hand I do really feel fucked up by the game, on the other I can't stop waisting my time and currency. This time around I annuled the +1 spells gems 4 times in a row with the very first annul! Can't believe this is happeing.
Hey Gryp any tactics to make sanctum? This Build Based on taking damage. I'm in trouble.
"
hackerlacraia schrieb:
Hey Gryp any tactics to make sanctum? This Build Based on taking damage. I'm in trouble.

This is not a Sanctum build :P

I used to stack "gain inspiration when you gain an affliction" relics, but they got nerfed.
Really looking for my next move here and would love some input on how to advance this.

Is there a way to maybe incorporate bleed immune? More damage i dont knowwwww.

https://pobb.in/McrlvRKjE0D3
The cluster jewel that increased chaos dmg % seems useless as you're doing ele damage and converting it to chaos. The % increased is increasing nothing and you don't do any chaos damage until it's converted which the increase chaos % isn't affecting.

Wouldn't it be better to use a fire damage/elemental damage cluster to boost as that would increase it BEFORE it converts it to chaos?

My POB: hopefully I set it up right
https://pobb.in/ZWA2w0csw1Ir

I think I can remove some damage from this and get extra ES as it's low
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Bennyvibes um 08.09.2023, 22:19:20
"
Bennyvibes schrieb:
The cluster jewel that increased chaos dmg % seems useless as you're doing ele damage and converting it to chaos. The % increased is increasing nothing and you don't do any chaos damage until it's converted which the increase chaos % isn't affecting.

Wouldn't it be better to use a fire damage/elemental damage cluster to boost as that would increase it BEFORE it converts it to chaos?

Turns out, when you convert damage into chaos damage, increases to chaos damage do, in fact, increase your damage.

Chaos damage also boosts poison damage.

They are basically 1:1 in effectiveness.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Bennyvibes schrieb:

Turns out, when you convert damage into chaos damage, increases to chaos damage do, in fact, increase your damage.

In my mind the increase to chaos was nill as all the damage we are doing is elemental then its converted. I assumed, without checking, that the increase happens then the convert happens. So no chaos damage before convert meant no increase to chaos damage. But it seems if it does work then the % increase damage is like an aura and it affects the final outcome regardless of the order of operations?

Or am I still thinking like a dummy?
"
Bennyvibes schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Bennyvibes schrieb:

In my mind the increase to chaos was nill as all the damage we are doing is elemental then its converted. I assumed, without checking, that the increase happens then the convert happens. So no chaos damage before convert meant no increase to chaos damage. But it seems if it does work then the % increase damage is like an aura and it affects the final outcome regardless of the order of operations?

Or am I still thinking like a dummy?

I did it anyways - no difference on PoB
"
DeerFart schrieb:

it makes no difference because you're already DOT capped in POB, so it won't reflect your damage increase. It will increase your ramp rate though.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
DeerFart schrieb:

it makes no difference because you're already DOT capped in POB, so it won't reflect your damage increase. It will increase your ramp rate though.

I enabled delirium scaling on uber pinnacle just to scale further.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: