[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Lorune schrieb:
I am kind of curios how the PoB would look if we don't go for the +Proj tattoo on the right side of the tree,

I put the build together, but i am running a bit low on currency, and i don't have the 11 div just yet to get the + proj, would it still look the same or would other choices be better (a large cluster instead) I'm basing it mostly of the PoB in the first post.

You can reach same/similar damage numbers without going for proj tattoos.

What you're *really* getting by going there are all those dex nodes for Stun avoidance and maximum Cold Resistance for melding. The +3 Projectiles is the "bonus" that you save up for basically.

But yeah, without it you lose easy access to stun immunity and it's very hard to get good max resists (cap out at 84-ish, 86 if you get a 30 div Megalomaniac XD)
Hi
Thanks for the build!, it is slowly coming together, still a few things missing, but going ok so far, my current gear, any pointers or looks ok so far? I'm only at 87% all res atm, missing some cold tattoo's but I'm ailment and stun immune now. also, which Map Mods should we avoid, I couldn't see it in first post, unless I'm blind :D
Zuletzt bearbeitet von KingCaracticus um 13.09.2023, 16:07:19
"
KingCaracticus schrieb:
Hi
Thanks for the build!, it is slowly coming together, still a few things missing, but going ok so far, my current gear, any pointers or looks ok so far? I'm only at 87% all res atm, missing some cold tattoo's but I'm ailment and stun immune now. also, which Map Mods should we avoid, I couldn't see it in first post, unless I'm blind :D

When using Volkuur's you'll avoid Elemental Reflect.

Otherwise only one I outright avoid under most circumstances is No Regen.

Combinations of Less armour/block, -max res, and other extra damage mods can be sus, but individually are fine.
hi fellas im doing this build this league and wanted some help, im dying like a potato sometimes and my dmg feels awful
my POB: https://pobb.in/NAsNaGmmoNoV
im debating switching to this or DD, what are the main advantage of this build over DD? This scales better? Tankiness i think its about the same?
One more question, may i know why you dont use a magic ring on the right slot?
"
RNE0916 schrieb:
im debating switching to this or DD, what are the main advantage of this build over DD? This scales better? Tankiness i think its about the same?

It's funny, part of my progression into this build involves DD. :P

But yeah, This scales better and is tankier.

I don't use a magic ring because I need the resists for Melding. That's basically it.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
RNE0916 schrieb:

I don't use a magic ring because I need the resists for Melding. That's basically it.

oh sorry my bad, i was talking about the mageblood version of your build. Didnt see you put any res in that ring so i was curious whats the reason behind that. So let say if we use mageblodd and flasks cover all the res, should we use a magic ring?
"
RNE0916 schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
RNE0916 schrieb:

oh sorry my bad, i was talking about the mageblood version of your build. Didnt see you put any res in that ring so i was curious whats the reason behind that. So let say if we use mageblodd and flasks cover all the res, should we use a magic ring?

Oh, it might have been a stats issue in that case actually. It's not a big deal imo. We are crit immune from mastery and can be curse immune from Balance of Terror (Dual Despair) so it doesn't feel particularly necessary to run a magic ring. I'd rather run a rare with DOT Mutli+Increased Damage and stats tbh.
Hey Gryph and all,

wanted to give my feedback on this build. I descided to play it as my second build this league. Been following for some time now and thaught this is the time.

Farmed a real bunch of currency with my starter (which was a la into ts deadeye) till mageblood + about 280 div. Spent all that in the max endgame version. So I can't speak about the progression as I really began with some pervert character.

Only leveled to lvl 96. Would be easy to go higher, but I experimented with all uber bosses and descided it would be better to go in without any exp.

All in all I love it. Having one char to blast maps and one to be able to take nearly all damage there is feels great to me. This char never died in any map. Never died in any Simulacrum. Never died in any normal non uber-content as far as I can tell. I tanked all of uber shaper ball phases, even the slams. In like 5 rund I died to 1 slam, which is fair enough. This feels awesome tbh.

I am bad at dodging so I die to nearly every ball-phase in uber exarch. every other attack is a face-tank (well, not incineration, but I guess thats simply not ment to be tanked?).

Can't tank uber Mavens memory game. So I normally die once in the final round of that fight, but thats simply because I am bad at the game and seeing through all those effects which fields where highlightend.

Uber uber elder no problem at all. Uber eater is a joke.

I love that build for what it can do. I don't mind 2 button playstyles at all, so if you got 5-6 hundret divines haning around, this is the go!

Thanks Gryph, your work is much appreciated!
I would consider this to be the most complete build POE has to offer atm if not for sanctum.

I got 40/40 this league (Ancestor) using this build start to finish and kept playing even after I hit 100.

But be warned, it is VERY hard to build, because of the amount of tech this build manages to squeeze in, you have to plan and buy/craft carefully, every stat point counts, every resist pt is crucial.

I wouldn't recommend this as a league starter transition unless it's your 2nd time doing this or your name starts with Gryph.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von forzazx6 um 16.09.2023, 21:54:08

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: