[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Hey Gryph,
I know it might be dump to ask, but is there any obvious reason fpr not getting max block/spell block? I am stuck at 71/73 sitting at my hideout with bone offering active. Checked the tatoos (2x attack block, right?), the gem levels, alternative quality on gems and the tree.
Probably some effectivness of the bone offering I can't see actually. Some "killed recently" stuff going on?

Any idea what that might be beside the named factors?
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Hey Gryph,
I know it might be dump to ask, but is there any obvious reason fpr not getting max block/spell block? I am stuck at 71/73 sitting at my hideout with bone offering active. Checked the tatoos (2x attack block, right?), the gem levels, alternative quality on gems and the tree.
Probably some effectivness of the bone offering I can't see actually. Some "killed recently" stuff going on?

Meanwhile me:
75/57

xD

Probably bone offering effect on boots.
Divergent Tempest Shield
Divergent Bone Offering
Fire Res tattoo in range of Red Nightmare

something like that
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Hey Gryph,

Meanwhile me:
75/57

xD

Divergent Tempest Shield
Divergent Bone Offering

something like that

Thanks alot for the very fast answer and a good sunday morning to you!
You nailed it with the bone offering effect implicit on boots. need 14% to be capped, will probably go with 13% (cheap me) and get another skillpoint for the 30 Strengh note + convert 1 small to 1% block, then I am done.

Red Nightmare must be out of another POB/buildplan. I am going with the max expensive one. Had some lootdrop-luck this time around. Funny, spent like all of my currency and haven't got enough left for the last +1 proj. Missing the skillpoints anyway, kinda tight on that. Till I got the missing characterlevels I ll have that final proj as well :)

Thanks alot so far. Will play it now for the first time.

First thing I notice is that ist is not easy to cast 3 geysirs? There needs to be space between them, if not the corpses I spam insta-explode, right?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Oxygene_PoE um 10.09.2023, 02:49:26
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Hey Gryph,

Meanwhile me:
75/57

xD

Divergent Tempest Shield
Divergent Bone Offering

something like that

Thanks alot for the very fast answer and a good sunday morning to you!
You nailed it with the bone offering effect implicit on boots. need 14% to be capped, will probably go with 13% (cheap me) and get another skillpoint for the 30 Strengh note + convert 1 small to 1% block, then I am done.

Red Nightmare must be out of another POB/buildplan. I am going with the max expensive one. Had some lootdrop-luck this time around. Funny, spent like all of my currency and haven't got enough left for the last +1 proj. Missing the skillpoints anyway, kinda tight on that. Till I got the missing characterlevels I ll have that final proj as well :)

Thanks alot so far. Will play it now for the first time.

First thing I notice is that ist is not easy to cast 3 geysirs? There needs to be space between them, if not the corpses I spam insta-explode, right?

Doesn't really need to be space necessarily. Just kinda goes like this:

Unearth -> Cremation -> Hold down Unearth while pressing Cremation to get them down.

I am *very* spammy with Unearth.
"

Unearth -> Cremation -> Hold down Unearth while pressing Cremation to get them down.

Yea, I am trying that out right now and it works like a charm, thanks!

Damn, I bet this question have been answered somewhere, but I am too bad to find it (again, I read it I am sure). So I dare to ask:

If I got enough all res without 'Commander of Darkness' is there a better alternative?

Essence Glutton probably? Or is the small note leading to CoD good enough to keep it? Another pro for CoD is that I can take all altars and am still capped, which is nice as well. So probably just stay with it?
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
"

Yea, I am trying that out right now and it works like a charm, thanks!

Damn, I bet this question have been answered somewhere, but I am too bad to find it (again, I read it I am sure). So I dare to ask:

If I got enough all res without 'Commander of Darkness' is there a better alternative?

Essence Glutton probably? Or is the small note leading to CoD good enough to keep it? Another pro for CoD is that I can take all altars and am still capped, which is nice as well. So probably just stay with it?

Essence Glutton is fantastic for regen. I use it because I have mana issues too.
Updated PoB. Of note, had to switch to 40% Delirious Uber Pinnacle to continue to scale damage.

As always looking for input/recommendations. Is there a way to be MORE tanky? I feel like shedding some damage would be fine at this point?

If theres a way to do both, thats preferable.

https://pobb.in/-oTdHNCJKS9y
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeerFart um 11.09.2023, 05:42:07
Hey Gryph,

I wondered if it is possible to fit in despair for the balance of terror as well as temporal chains. Actually I valled my Aegis what leads to the bad situation that I can't change my socket colours to white (yea, I forgot do do it before...) and now I can only swap frost shield with despair.
Not that I do need it, but it would feel better to use despair in my 'all in' approach.

I don't think I can identify a socket to 'let go'. Probably withering step. or leap slam. Damn.

Probably replacing Divergent Purifying Flame with Despair and buying a conc ground flask like bottled faith?

As I don't have the skillpoints for the second +1 proj. tattoo I use Dying Sun actually. I think I will buy a new Aegis, color leap slam white and go without a mobement skill. Not optimal, but a solution :)
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Oxygene_PoE um 11.09.2023, 09:41:33
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Hey Gryph,

I wondered if it is possible to fit in despair for the balance of terror as well as temporal chains. Actually I valled my Aegis what leads to the bad situation that I can't change my socket colours to white (yea, I forgot do do it before...) and now I can only swap frost shield with despair.
Not that I do need it, but it would feel better to use despair in my 'all in' approach.

I don't think I can identify a socket to 'let go'. Probably withering step. or leap slam. Damn.

Probably replacing Divergent Purifying Flame with Despair and buying a conc ground flask like bottled faith?

As I don't have the skillpoints for the second +1 proj. tattoo I use Dying Sun actually. I think I will buy a new Aegis, color leap slam white and go without a mobement skill. Not optimal, but a solution :)

If you're using Balance of Terror for withered on hit, you do not need withering step.

Divergent PF is nice, but also not insane. Mostly good for spamming Consecrated ground for regen more than the damage.
I am kind of curios how the PoB would look if we don't go for the +Proj tattoo on the right side of the tree,

I put the build together, but i am running a bit low on currency, and i don't have the 11 div just yet to get the + proj, would it still look the same or would other choices be better (a large cluster instead) I'm basing it mostly of the PoB in the first post.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: