[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Well, liquidated my EA Ballista to make this beast, though, admittedly I am having trouble in PoB as far as accuracy and DPS calculation.

Any help appreciated. Also if an expert can spot some upgrades - let me know!

I am finding I only self cast Bone Offering I am assuming because I have few mana. Main skills are not problem though, but curious how Id be able to get 3 trigger spells to work.

Keep on grinding boys!

https://pobb.in/u7nsa94-a7kH

EDIT: Forgot to annoint. Thats fixed it. Im a dummy.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeerFart um 05.09.2023, 05:21:23
Made a video on how to properly configure Phantasmal Cremation in Path of Building to get an accurate measurement on DPS. It's under the "Videos" section.

And HERE
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
Made a video on how to properly configure Phantasmal Cremation in Path of Building to get an accurate measurement on DPS. It's under the "Videos" section.

And HERE

Hey thanks - I missed it!

EDITED to ADD: Would love the glove video!

Edit #2: Not sure where ot go from here to push damage further? Looking at getting the +1 Dex gem tattoo maybe? No idea gear-wise though.

Edit #3: I think I can improve my weapon and rare jewel first. Yep.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von DeerFart um 06.09.2023, 06:37:30
Hi Gryphenprey,

How do you deal with corrupted blood?

I don't see in the POB any against that

Best
"
Crtr schrieb:
Hi Gryphenprey,

How do you deal with corrupted blood?

I don't see in the POB any against that

Best

Implicit on jewel.
and other question, what mod should avoid in maps or ravaged maps apart "regenerate life and mana" and "lest recovery life and mana"?
"
Crtr schrieb:
and other question, what mod should avoid in maps or ravaged maps apart "regenerate life and mana" and "lest recovery life and mana"?

Map mods you may want to avoid:
Less armour/less block
No regen (can bring mana costs to zero to run these)
Elemental Reflect (Unless you're using Original Sin, then you need not worry)
-max res (usually only scary if paired with other nasties)

I can't think of anything else tbh...I usually avoid less block and armour if the res of the mods looks bad, but otherwise I only really roll over no regen because it's tedious.
thank you for the answer

I just noticed in the bad way that this built can't do elemental refect
Never ever lost so many divines in a single craft as in this damn sceptre right now. 4 times in a row removed the "caster mod" after having to buy so many damn fossilstuff which was really annoying. Lost 3 times at the hortistation, always slammed full suffixes. No idea how much I burned. I will just take a damn chaos rolled szepter and say "f it".
"
Oxygene_PoE schrieb:
Never ever lost so many divines in a single craft as in this damn sceptre right now. 4 times in a row removed the "caster mod" after having to buy so many damn fossilstuff which was really annoying. Lost 3 times at the hortistation, always slammed full suffixes. No idea how much I burned. I will just take a damn chaos rolled szepter and say "f it".

Aye, I had a bad one that I lost the 75% success 3 times in a row. I feel ya there. I ended up finishing it, but spent around 54 div in the process.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: