[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Maksym93 schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Maksym93 schrieb:
Any update for 3.22?

No major changes to be honest. We have access to Original Sin for those that want to chase it, some cool tattoo stuff (+1 dex skill on 30 dex node for example), and mild nerf to Temp Chains for the poison version.

I plan to level with Elementalist Ignite -> DD Ignite to transition to Cremation once I've got the stuff together.

Was considering going dd ignite to cremation as well. Just enjoying bosses and simu so this will be perfect. You going poison version cremation?

Poison is the superior version, so yes. :P
Updated the guide. It has been completely reworked to focus on the poison variant as it is the superior build.
how does the build feel to map with, im assuming something similiar to essence drain?
IGN: hyrenfreak
"
hyrenfreak schrieb:
how does the build feel to map with, im assuming something similiar to essence drain?

There's a rhythm to the build, but it's basically drop a geyser and go. The cremation geysers will blow up the corpses of the monsters you kill and wipe out packs on its own. If you have explosions (Oriath's End or Forbidden Flesh+Flame for Profane Bloom for example) then it will clear even better. Corpse Pact giving a TON of attack speed will also make Shield Charge very zippy too.

And when you find something that's tanky, spam Unearth at its feet. :)
Somebody stop this guy! He is creating better builds than I do! I can't stop him!
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Hey there,
I do playing standard and would love to try out this build.
PoB has lots of tattoos included.
any chance you still have one for 3.21 or without tattoos?
or something major I have to consider going the provided pob but without tattoos?
Do we need magic ring for get buff from helmet or we dont need ?
"
SkillOfMyMind schrieb:

If you can afford the loss of stats/res, go for it. Otherwise, it's not needed tbh.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
SkillOfMyMind schrieb:

If you can afford the loss of stats/res, go for it. Otherwise, it's not needed tbh.

thanks for fast reply

so if i can afford lose of stat what best magic ring i can have ? can have curse on hit ?? if yess what curse on hit is better for this build .

so one sufixe

and for prefix? es?
"
SkillOfMyMind schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
SkillOfMyMind schrieb:

thanks for fast reply

so if i can afford lose of stat what best magic ring i can have ? can have curse on hit ?? if yess what curse on hit is better for this build .

so one sufixe

and for prefix? es?

Best curse is Temp Chains...which you can't get it on a ring. rip.

Suffix should be whatever you need to fill the build. Int, Dex, or Str. Whatever you happen to need.

Prefix should be -mana cost or ES, again, depends on your needs. If you go outta mana a lot, then I would go with -mana cost.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: