[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
p1ton4ik schrieb:
"
Hi there,

looks like a nice build i want to try it out soon.

i crafted this scepter for it. what would be the best suffixes for this build?

Great scepter!
How did you manage to make it without fractured mods? Just a lucky recombination?

I'm assuming recombinators.

As for the best suffixes:
If you are crit:
Trigger, Crit Multi, Crit Multi Near Unique Enemy

if you are non-crit:
Trigger, Double Damage, Double Damage while focused. (Spell Crit is optional as a way to make EO proc more often)
thx for the informations

right with recombinators. but it was quite difficult to get items with the fire mod.

i will try my luck with harvest or maybe even tft
"
thx for the informations

right with recombinators. but it was quite difficult to get items with the fire mod.

i will try my luck with harvest or maybe even tft

oh yeah, get an open suffix, lock prefixes, and reforge crit for crit multi. Repeat that until satisfied. Lock prefixes again, Aisling for trigger or crit multi when near unique/rare. bench craft the other. Double damage is also a good option if you don't want to keep trying to Aisling (50% chance to fail it and end up going back to reforge crit part).
sry iam a bit confused,

how does it work with aisling? veiled orb will remove the new suffix from harvest or do i miss something?

i think i will go for mulimod for the beginning as iam a bit starved on currency.
"
sry iam a bit confused,

how does it work with aisling? veiled orb will remove the new suffix from harvest or do i miss something?

i think i will go for mulimod for the beginning as iam a bit starved on currency.

You can use T4 Aisling from Research after getting crit multi. It's a 50/50 chance to remove the "Prefixes Cannot Be Changed" craft or the Crit Multi and replaces it with a veiled modifier.

Or you can craft Prefixes Cannot be CHanged and use a veiled chaos orb.

One or the other. Starting with a multimod is not a bad way to do it.

This is where I'm at with mine at the moment.

I need to get a level 4 empower to make up for the +1 phys spells, but that's fine. The extra fire pen is worth +2 gem levels (after 30) on unearth basically.
hi thx for clarification with the aisling with research. T4 is getting aisling to 3 stars and then kill the mastermind ?

If someoneelse wanna try to craft it too. here is how i did it.

looking for scepters with two open prefixes and +1 of all spell damage gems, +1 off all physical gems and +100% fire damage prefix (but be carefull its only the prefix and not a combined mod with suffix+prefix)

Note: if you recombine a scepter with +100% fire damage with another scepter i think it should have at least itemlvl 84, in order to have the chance to keep the +100% fire damage prefix

+2 open prefixes +1 of all spells is most likly a corrupted sceptre

--> recombinator scepter you want (white high itemlevel)+ coruppted scepter with 2 open prefixes and +1 of all spell skill gems. 50/50 for the base, 66% chance to hold the mod

If you want to change the base of a +1 of all physical skill gems +2 open prefixes best way i think would be new base with only 1 crafted prefix (2 open prefixes) to recombinate with the scepter +1 to all physical + crafted prefix (the same as on the other scepter) and 1 open prefix

when you have 2 different items with two open prefixes and +1 of all spell skill gems or +1 of all physical spell skill gems or +100% fire damage
--> craft a random prefix on both but it must be the same for example + mana on both

--> use a recombinator (for example +1 off all physical spell skill, + crafted mana and an open prefix, comined with + 100% fire damage, +crafted mana and an open prefix. you get 35% to get all 3 prefixes (crafted mana + your two desired mods) and a chance for 2 prefixes with your desired mods)

last part for recombinator would be combine a scepter with +1 of all physical skill gems and 100% prefix + empty prefix, with a septer wir +1 of all spell skill gems + 1 of all physical skill gems + empty prefix. -->chance to get all 3 desired mods is 35% chance to win the lottery. 55% chance to get only 2 mods, and 10 % chance to only get 1 mod

(2 items with 2 desired prefixes and 1 open suffix each, one of the desired prefix is on both items)

So if someone wanna try it, thats how i did it. Good luck for all, who wanna try this.

Or are there even better ways for it without fractured mods?

p.s. you can also look up path of math on youtube for recombinators if it was a bit confusing

Zuletzt bearbeitet von GrantigerUnsympath um 17.06.2022, 02:52:58
Is it not easier to find a fracture base with fire/crit/crit multi (or any good suffix)

roll Aethereic/Corroded/Faceted/Shuddering Fossil on it

until the +1 all spell / +1 physical and one open prefix

Then

Block Prefix and Veiled Chaos Ord until Trigger mod

(with reroll all /keep prefix d'harvest to open a Prefix slot if needed)

Alternativly, you can

Block Prefix, reroll crit+, block prefix and there is a nice 50/50 aisling slam to remove your crit

k thx for the infos for the potenial crafting route but i see it will get expensive if i will try it*g

may i ask all of you which atlas strats are you going for with this build?
"
k thx for the infos for the potenial crafting route but i see it will get expensive if i will try it*g

may i ask all of you which atlas strats are you going for with this build?

I like to do:
Wrath of the Cosmos+Eldritch Gaze+Whichever influence I feel like at the time. I have no problems with taking 5+ altars on this build. Still feels immortal.

For the rest, for just mapping I do Essences, Shrines, and boxes. Currently experimenting with Grand Design and running Alvas with a high chance for Deli mirror spawns.

I like low maintenance mapping. Toss a few sextants on (without buying them), alch, vaal, n go.

More density=more better. I'm using Profane Bloom jewels so extra density makes for better explosion chains. ^^

If I'm doing bosses/invitations I'll just spec into those temporarily.
I'm running Breach, synthesis, harbinger and harvest.

With the idea of finding/crafting a good grasping mail.

Synthesis because it's fun and great source of shiny items.

I'm stream of consciousness user, and a real alch and go people. :p

I'm curious about your deli orb atlas build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sp1p3 um 17.06.2022, 18:48:58

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: