[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

I swaped to this build after i was bored with my Absolution starter (and it was lvl 100 already anyway), hoping it might be easier to push 40 challenge here. So far so good, basically immmortal in maps even on max juice. Started with basic setup, now i'm swaping to crit, slowly. And i have a few questions! :-)

1. looks like everyone is running brittle on boots, even as noncrit, why is that, why not scorched?
2. what would be best offensive anoint replacing charisma, in case i dont really need it (because of chest upgrade)
3. is increase AoE really that big deal? i saw some people are prefering it in both tree and clusters...

My equip so far, have some flaws i'm aware of:
- clusters are a mess right now, i have better ones in a bag hunting stun implicits
- not att block caped yet, but the right corrupt on shield should fix it, so far no luck
- i already have chestpiece +4 auras ready, its not that much help (only like 10% better defense), but rare chests looks really out of my budget now, so its best minmaxing for a low price.
- no str gem on gloves, as i realized i dont actually need it with empower 4, as there is no point pushing unearth over 30. After reading last few pages i might rething it, because i guess its probably better to lose +phys on a weapon instead? As there is a lot of crit multi i can get instead...

Spoiler
"
evilmindcz schrieb:
I swaped to this build after i was bored with my Absolution starter (and it was lvl 100 already anyway), hoping it might be easier to push 40 challenge here. So far so good, basically immmortal in maps even on max juice. Started with basic setup, now i'm swaping to crit, slowly. And i have a few questions! :-)

1. looks like everyone is running brittle on boots, even as noncrit, why is that, why not scorched?
2. what would be best offensive anoint replacing charisma, in case i dont really need it (because of chest upgrade)
3. is increase AoE really that big deal? i saw some people are prefering it in both tree and clusters...

My equip so far, have some flaws i'm aware of:
- clusters are a mess right now, i have better ones in a bag hunting stun implicits
- not att block caped yet, but the right corrupt on shield should fix it, so far no luck
- i already have chestpiece +4 auras ready, its not that much help (only like 10% better defense), but rare chests looks really out of my budget now, so its best minmaxing for a low price.
- no str gem on gloves, as i realized i dont actually need it with empower 4, as there is no point pushing unearth over 30. After reading last few pages i might rething it, because i guess its probably better to lose +phys on a weapon instead? As there is a lot of crit multi i can get instead...

Spoiler

So regarding the boots, if you can cap crit without brittle ground, then absolutely you can go for a different implicit. But it's an easy way to get a massive amount of base crit onto the build.

Offensive anoint: Probably Heart of Flame, Ash, Frost, and Storm, or Heartseeker. This will largely depend on your setup.

Inc AOE is nice to have. I like it because I am also using Profane Bloom forbidden jewel so it boosts the aoe on the explosions as well.

As for str gems on gloves, you can also drop the crafted +1 gem for more ES if you had it. My weapon looks like this:

tbh, I'm only running a level 28 Unearth atm. I still need to get a level 4 empower and 21/20 Unearth for level 30 if I want to forgo the +1 on gloves and weapon.
Hello all, i transitioned from DD to Phant Cremation/unearth, the crit version.
The build felt really strong, but i'm at the point i don't know what upgrade next.
Weapon?
Ring with flammability and double curse?
Rare chest?
Others?
What would the #1 priority?

(Currently i'm working on levelling via simulacrum)

I don't know how to post my build on this post, sorry for that!

Thank you all!

"
Veslemoy schrieb:
The build felt really strong, but i'm at the point i don't know what upgrade next.
Weapon?
Rare chest?
Others?

Thank you all!

I would work on getting jewels with stun Avoidance Implicits enough to get 100% stun avoidance between them...

OR get 1 and craft 50% avoidance onto a flask since you have mageblood.

Then I would get you a chest like this:

Global Defenses+Cover Enemies in Ash will free your ring slot.
Offering Effect will help get you block capped and/or make you less reliant on a watcher's eye for it.

if you're mega ambitious you can get an additional curse instead of the ES roll to free up 3 passives. Not sure if that's worth it on a regalia though. XD

Forbidden jewels for Profane Bloom have proven to be quite nice to me this league as well.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Veslemoy schrieb:
Weapon?
Rare chest?
Others?

Thank you all!

I would work on getting jewels with stun Avoidance Implicits enough to get 100% stun avoidance between them...

Offering Effect will help get you block capped and/or make you less reliant on a watcher's eye for it.

if you're mega ambitious you can get an additional curse instead of the ES roll to free up 3 passives. Not sure if that's worth it on a regalia though. XD

Forbidden jewels for Profane Bloom have proven to be quite nice to me this league as well.

Ty for the reply!
How to craft that chest?
I'm still new in the game, this is my third league!
I loved so much your videos where you explain how to craft helm and gloves :D
"
Veslemoy schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Veslemoy schrieb:
Weapon?
Rare chest?
Others?

Thank you all!

Ty for the reply!
How to craft that chest?
I'm still new in the game, this is my third league!
I loved so much your videos where you explain how to craft helm and gloves :D

That chest...I bought it (prefixes only) actually. XD

But basically made with recombinators.
If I were to try to do it, I would get global defenses onto a vaal regalia and cover in ash on a vaal regalia...

I would have to look at the recombinator guides/math to see the optimal way. XD
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

If I were to try to do it, I would get global defenses onto a vaal regalia and cover in ash on a vaal regalia...

Oof, i saw the prices on AH.. I guess i'll stay with my skin XD
"
Veslemoy schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Oof, i saw the prices on AH.. I guess i'll stay with my skin XD

yeah I got lucky with mine. *only* 35ex for the pretty close to perfect prefixes. ^^
Put together the build and hopped into a simulacrum as soon as I transitioned from the leveling build (lv 75)

Did it deathless and gained 10 levels, very happy with how tanky it is already. Damage needs work (can't really hit 5 rewards after 100 deli yet) but I don't have lv 20 gems or most of the damage passives yet:

Zuletzt bearbeitet von ShadeFinale um 21.06.2022, 13:28:50
Hello and sorry for my poor English,

I'm looking for a uber boss killer build now and really want to try this. but with a small budget around 120EX, I think I can only copy your first POB with lvl 98 and Melding of the Flesh. and I have some questions about this build:

about damage: never played a corps detonation build before so dont understand how to calculate the DPS. the POB shows that the DPS of cremation is only 2.1m, which may be kind of too low for end game content, is this the real damage scale?

about tankness: is this build able to face tank uber bosses? i'm so tired of being 1 shotted by uber bosses with my current build.

thank you

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: