[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Sp1p3 schrieb:
I'm running Breach, synthesis, harbinger and harvest.

With the idea of finding/crafting a good grasping mail.

Synthesis because it's fun and great source of shiny items.

I'm stream of consciousness user, and a real alch and go people. :p

I'm curious about your deli orb atlas build.

I also use stream of consciousness. xD
I don't use deli orbs, I just get deli mirrors in about half my maps from all the boosted chance to spawn them.

When I have something I want to craft on, I'll run Harvests.

This is my mess of a tree atm. I'm constantly shifting things around.
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-atlas-skill-tree/AAAABgAAggOhB4gIGwg_COQKGQo9DOASwBTaFsQZghssG04bZB5bH2YhxSTLKNAsei3QLoswNTMgND00iDufO9xDS0OpSg5KX038UBdQOVGCU9tU8VfjWEVZFlp9Wptb81zZXbdgIWBnYtVjtWa1Zy5p1W39cEBxC3LLdlR2wniEe6d9E4AQgHiA8IOUhG6IGYhtic-LGI1OjmqOiJEAkX2RjJJMlKuWzZvYnCudXp2HoF2jiaZtpsSsELGCsfu6TLqyvNC_Fr84wPXBx8X-xjPG0MezzpHPydCi1IfVZtag103Y0NmQ317f-OKn5Y_nKOfh6o3q1e7B767yTPLo9Uz4-vzk_sn-3v-4AAA=
Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone was running an AG this league and what has been working well for them survivability wise. I just switched some things over to one with Divergent AG + minion life support w/ Mask of the Stitched Demon, Southbound, Garb of the Ephemeral, Legacy of Fury, Kingmaker and it died within 15 seconds of my first unjuiced map to a DD strongbox. Was this just shit luck or are there any improvements to this setup? I do have the grave intentions nodes so there should be plenty of max ES to scale it's life regen with, but any good ways to deal with such spike damage? Thanks!
"
SnazzyToast schrieb:
Hey everyone, I was curious if anyone was running an AG this league and what has been working well for them survivability wise. I just switched some things over to one with Divergent AG + minion life support w/ Mask of the Stitched Demon, Southbound, Garb of the Ephemeral, Legacy of Fury, Kingmaker and it died within 15 seconds of my first unjuiced map to a DD strongbox. Was this just shit luck or are there any improvements to this setup? I do have the grave intentions nodes so there should be plenty of max ES to scale it's life regen with, but any good ways to deal with such spike damage? Thanks!

I would say it's probably bad luck in that specific scenario. Though, generally try to avoid dd boxes xD

Honestly with the changes to rare monsters this league I've been avoiding using the AG. lol

Also, he should block most things thanks to bone offering and the scaled effect we have. This will help with multi-hitting spikes of damage as well.
Lot's of box and harvest are deadly trap for your AG

A the moment, without any tree investment, i run:

Helmet: whatever with Enemies have -9% fire resistance (30-40c) (can craft a chaos resist here too)
Torso : Doppelgänger Guise Sadist Garb (AG always count as sane, huge regen HP on hit) (50c)
Weapon : Kingmaker (50c)
Gloves : SouthBond (max life, best life) (1-5c)
Boots: Legacy of Fury (scorch) (4-5c)

it's really low maintenance, if you see his life fall behind 30% (with your aura and his 50k hp pool you have kinda the time) you can always unsocked/resocket the AG skill that will remove it from game and you can recall it later (with the same stuff

The concept is the 10% HP regen on hit by the guise so don't be like me, don't forget him in a burning ground map for 2 or 3 minutes.
Simulacrum last waves can be harsh on him, especially the crit + chaos one.

For the Stitched to work you need the Grave intention node or a armor with the gravicus veiled mod, to boost the ES hp pool of your guardian and therefore his HP regen

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Sp1p3 um 18.06.2022, 16:02:22
Thanks for the input guys. I'll definitely try the Doppelgänger Guise as that will cut the cost of the AG drastically and free up 3 skill points. As for avoiding DD boxes, however, that's a tall order when this build has taught me to completely ignore mechanics.
At the current time in the league what's a good amount of currency to have if I wanted to make this build?

I'm currently playing an aura stacker but the upgrades are starting to cost as much as just rolling another build:

I already have these available:
enlighten 4
ashes
mageblood
melding

looking for mostly high dps for bossing and able to level to 100 via simulacrum (so I really would like to squeeze in crit immunity via chest corruption/watcher's eye maybe?)

then maybe farm some very juiced maps or eldritch altars without dying - if I need to clear anything fast I can always map on the other build
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ShadeFinale um 18.06.2022, 18:14:16
"
ShadeFinale schrieb:
At the current time in the league what's a good amount of currency to have if I wanted to make this build?

I'm currently playing an aura stacker but the upgrades are starting to cost as much as just rolling another build:

enlighten 4
ashes
mageblood
melding

looking for mostly high dps for bossing and able to level to 100 via simulacrum (so I really would like to squeeze in crit immunity via chest corruption/watcher's eye maybe?)

then maybe farm some very juiced maps or eldritch altars without dying - if I need to clear anything fast I can always map on the other build

You'll want to make/buy something like this (Inc AOE Support not needed):

That's probably the hardest piece to make/buy.

Honestly the sky is the limit with the budget for this build. You can invest some serious amounts of currency when min-maxing it. But it's also very good "bare bones"

Mageblood makes things a lot simpler too.

As for a number to put to it...minimum gonna want probably 50ex or so more to make it comfortably functional. The 8L helmets can run upwards of 50-100ex to craft but it's not like it's *needed* to work--it's all just damage.

It also depends on if you want to buy or craft your items and if you want it to be "done" when you start playing it...or if you're okay upgrading it piece by piece.
"
ShadeFinale wrote:

enlighten 4
ashes
mageblood
melding

Verified

Honestly the sky is the limit with the budget for this build. You can invest some serious amounts of currency when min-maxing it. But it's also very good "bare bones"

As for a number to put to it...minimum gonna want probably 50ex or so more to make it comfortably functional. The 8L helmets can run upwards of 50-100ex to craft but it's not like it's *needed* to work--it's all just damage.

It also depends on if you want to buy or craft your items and if you want it to be "done" when you start playing it...or if you're okay upgrading it piece by piece.

Thanks for the reply - can you still hit 90 all res without the efficiency from the eldritch influence on the helmet? Guessing this requires enlighten instead?

How much variance is there in creating a helmet like this? I was thinking of taking the money I would put toward making gloves for spark to this because I'm turned off on the variance in making the gloves (it's essentially you get to a point where you have to slam aug influences to maybe hit another link and if you don't you have to start over on the prefixes)

If I wanted to stick to making the unearth gloves first and maximizing my survivability to not die in simulacrum, how would you go about that first? I can always go for upgrades for uber boss dps later since from what the gameplay for this build looks like you can just bore the simulacrum bosses to death even if it's not super fast. (Tho I'd still like to hit 5 rewards most times if possible)
Determining where I can upgrade my build; I can do wave 30 sim with only 1 death on the way there usually due to rng mods that rolled on the wave.

I am getting the right flasks set up now but trying to determine ways that might help me keep that almost unkillable that I enjoy so much of this build.
"
ShadeFinale schrieb:
"
ShadeFinale wrote:

enlighten 4
ashes
mageblood
melding

Verified

Thanks for the reply - can you still hit 90 all res without the efficiency from the eldritch influence on the helmet? Guessing this requires enlighten instead?

How much variance is there in creating a helmet like this? I was thinking of taking the money I would put toward making gloves for spark to this because I'm turned off on the variance in making the gloves (it's essentially you get to a point where you have to slam aug influences to maybe hit another link and if you don't you have to start over on the prefixes)

If I wanted to stick to making the unearth gloves first and maximizing my survivability to not die in simulacrum, how would you go about that first? I can always go for upgrades for uber boss dps later since from what the gameplay for this build looks like you can just bore the simulacrum bosses to death even if it's not super fast. (Tho I'd still like to hit 5 rewards most times if possible)

Gloves aren't too bad to make tbh.

as for what to do to make yourself more or less unkillable...armour, ES, Block, and Max res. xD
Endurance Charges will help with the big phys hits. Getting crit immunity is great for Simulacrums...I mean, I was basically unkillable in Simulacrum last league with bad gear but 7.5kes and no melding even.

Right now I have 7k es, 90% max res, and 74/75 block.

Edit: I'm also using ES on hit watcher's eye and Forbidden Flame+Flesh jewels with Profane Bloom.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 19.06.2022, 02:33:50

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: