[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

If you have cold resist on the helmet after you use an essence of horror, and an open suffix, suffix cant be changed then reforge cold it guarantees hypothermia. You can multimod on cold res and suffix cant be changed too as another option
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Snooopp schrieb:
Hi Gryph,

Congrats on the build - it's awesome!

I chose follow the non-crit Viridi's Veil version of it and I've got a couple of questions to you/the general audience : D.

a) As I'm using the Viridi's, I have a dilemma - which mechanic is optimal for bossing? Receiving no extra damage from crits or being hexproof?

b) I currently have 2 flask suffix mods available - is it best to go with bleeding immunity (I have corrupted blood immunity from a jewel), 50% chance to avoid being stunned immunity (+ however much stun avoidance chance I can get in other pieces of equipment to be capped or nearly capped - as I don't have the currency to buy the Vile Bastion Meldings set and I don't want to use Unwavering Stance) or reduced curse effect on myself (+50% reduced effect from the Sulphur flask to be capped @100%, which still doesn't make me hexproof) assuming I go with the no extra damage from crits option from point no. 1?

What I mean is - is the regular bleeding impactful or not? Are stuns an issue with this build? Are curses a make or break factor here?

Thanks in advance for the help!

personally, I dislike using Viridi's Veil, though I do understand the merits. As for strictly bossing, hexproof is not particularly useful. No extra damage from crits is great if you're doing Simulacrums or Invitations. not having to be concerned about crit chance+multi mods is nice. Reduced effect of curses on a flask is plenty good enough to deal with hexproof.

As for bleeds, yes regular bleeds can be very impactful. You can either use the pantheon or a flask to cover this. personally, I run around with the anti-burning ground pantheon because that is such a common and dangerous ground effect. Corrupted blood on a jewel is still very useful, especially for fights like Sirus.

As for the forbidden jewels, don't worry about it. I've said it a million times by now I think, the Vile Bastion jewels I chose to use last league were purely because I literally spent 3ex for the two of them at the time. Lol. The best way would be to get stun avoidance on jewel implicits. I'm currently getting 75% from cluster jewel implicits and the abyss jewel in my belt covers the rest.

These are what I use for magic flasks at the moment.

Thanks for the insight, truly appreciated! I guess I'll just stick to bleed immunity + no extra damage from crits then.

As long as I can kill the Uber Eater of Worlds (the only Uber boss left for me to finish), I'll be happy, so thanks a lot for your help : D
"
Wurd123 schrieb:
If you have cold resist on the helmet after you use an essence of horror, and an open suffix, suffix cant be changed then reforge cold it guarantees hypothermia. You can multimod on cold res and suffix cant be changed too as another option

No, you can hit prefix shaper cold to spells
crafting session of today :

Once the crit part is done i rolled craft keep suffix, and cannot roll suffix/ refore rare more likely (when in have an influence mod in)

Someone has a trick to gather lot's of reforge influence more common ?

What would be the best armor to craft for this build ?

If i have a mageblood should i still use bottled faith or should i use a sulphur flask? Or something else?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Wurd123 um 16.06.2022, 09:48:14
"
Sp1p3 schrieb:
crafting session of today :

Once the crit part is done i rolled craft keep suffix, and cannot roll suffix/ refore rare more likely (when in have an influence mod in)

Someone has a trick to gather lot's of reforge influence more common ?

What would be the best armor to craft for this build ?

Best armour, imo, will be something like this:

Specifically the Vaal Reg base and the Global Defenses+Cover Enemies in Ash prefixes.

If you can also get spell suppression suffix (if you are going that route) that's even better.

You could also get Extra Curse+Global Defenses+Cover Enemies in Ash prefixes. Theoretically. Extra curse IS a delve mod as well and can be recombinated. Not sure if 3 passives is worth more than 200-ish flat ES though.

"
Wurd123 schrieb:
If i have a mageblood should i still use bottled faith or should i use a sulphur flask? Or something else?

My flask setup from last league with mageblood:

the nice thing with mageblood is that it lets you customize your setup. :)
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Don't you think getting flask charge on critical hit would be better than charges when hit?

I plan to switch for the crit version now, but have a very basic gear except for the helm.
Is it worth changing Incandescent heart for Skin of the lords in your opinion (Unwavering stance is about 10ex, but Vaal regalia with global defences + cover in ash would cost a premium)?
It looks like the main issue with crit version is to gain some ES somehow, as it leaves me with 3.5k ES only.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von p1ton4ik um 16.06.2022, 11:58:51
Hi there,

looks like a nice build i want to try it out soon.

i crafted this scepter for it. what would be the best suffixes for this build?

Planing to harvest for keep prefixes roll suffixes to get an open slot for prefixes cant be changed --> multicraft or veiled orb

What do you all think is the best way here ?

"
p1ton4ik schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Don't you think getting flask charge on critical hit would be better than charges when hit?

I plan to switch for the crit version now, but have a very basic gear except for the helm.
Is it worth changing Incandescent heart for Skin of the lords in your opinion (Unwavering stance is about 10ex, but Vaal regalia with global defences + cover in ash would cost a premium)?
It looks like the main issue with crit version is to gain some ES somehow, as it leaves me with 3.5k ES only.

The main reason I went for Skin of the Lords was for an easy way to get stun immunity and boost enlighten level to help with mana reservation.

You can always forgo the cover enemies in ash mod (it's *just* damage XD). A Vaal Regalia with Global Defenses and an ES mod or 2 will give a rather sizable amount of ES and damage really isn't a problem.

As for flask mods *shrug*...I'm always in the thick of the fights so they're topped off. The gain charges when you are hit also has no cooldown whereas the crit mod has a .1s cooldown on charges gained.
"
Hi there,

looks like a nice build i want to try it out soon.

i crafted this scepter for it. what would be the best suffixes for this build?

Great scepter!
How did you manage to make it without fractured mods? Just a lucky recombination?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: