[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

Ok, so proj damage is out. sweet I guess lol.

Thanks for clarifying about the explosion being tied to cremation's total projectile limit- makes more sense now!
Edit: sorry a double post... but I'll use this to clarify which tags actually increase explosion damage:

My understanding:
Fire
Generic
AoE
Minion damage (w/spiritual aid)

Did I miss any?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Dudeabides420 um 14.06.2022, 17:24:43
i have just seen an Fractured Empower 4, i do want ^^
"
Dudeabides420 schrieb:
Edit: sorry a double post... but I'll use this to clarify which tags actually increase explosion damage:

My understanding:
Fire
Generic
AoE
Minion damage (w/spiritual aid)

Did I miss any?

That about covers it.
Fire Damage
Elemental Damage
AOE Damage
Damage Damage

With crit as well, only global modifiers works. So no "increased crit chance with spells" will work. The exception to this rule is with the Helmets as that specific mod is worded as "Socketed Spell" and the corpse explosion is part of the socketed skill.
Ok sorry last question :D

Cast speed... again pob says it's good for corpse explosion but I'm betting you only need enough to produce 30 corpses per second then it's wasted yeah?
"
Dudeabides420 schrieb:
Ok sorry last question :D

Cast speed... again pob says it's good for corpse explosion but I'm betting you only need enough to produce 30 corpses per second then it's wasted yeah?

We get 200% cast speed from our ascendancy. Don't need to get any on gear or tree (intentionally). Hahaha
More question for the throne of question !

Does the Chayula mod : Gain 10% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage works with the corpse explosion damage ?
"
Sp1p3 schrieb:
More question for the throne of question !

Does the Chayula mod : Gain 10% of Fire Damage as Extra Chaos Damage works with the corpse explosion damage ?

yes
Hi Gryph,

Congrats on the build - it's awesome!

I chose follow the non-crit Viridi's Veil version of it and I've got a couple of questions to you/the general audience : D.

a) As I'm using the Viridi's, I have a dilemma - which mechanic is optimal for bossing? Receiving no extra damage from crits or being hexproof?

b) I currently have 2 flask suffix mods available - is it best to go with bleeding immunity (I have corrupted blood immunity from a jewel), 50% chance to avoid being stunned immunity (+ however much stun avoidance chance I can get in other pieces of equipment to be capped or nearly capped - as I don't have the currency to buy the Vile Bastion Meldings set and I don't want to use Unwavering Stance) or reduced curse effect on myself (+50% reduced effect from the Sulphur flask to be capped @100%, which still doesn't make me hexproof) assuming I go with the no extra damage from crits option from point no. 1?

What I mean is - is the regular bleeding impactful or not? Are stuns an issue with this build? Are curses a make or break factor here?

Thanks in advance for the help!
"
Snooopp schrieb:
Hi Gryph,

Congrats on the build - it's awesome!

I chose follow the non-crit Viridi's Veil version of it and I've got a couple of questions to you/the general audience : D.

a) As I'm using the Viridi's, I have a dilemma - which mechanic is optimal for bossing? Receiving no extra damage from crits or being hexproof?

b) I currently have 2 flask suffix mods available - is it best to go with bleeding immunity (I have corrupted blood immunity from a jewel), 50% chance to avoid being stunned immunity (+ however much stun avoidance chance I can get in other pieces of equipment to be capped or nearly capped - as I don't have the currency to buy the Vile Bastion Meldings set and I don't want to use Unwavering Stance) or reduced curse effect on myself (+50% reduced effect from the Sulphur flask to be capped @100%, which still doesn't make me hexproof) assuming I go with the no extra damage from crits option from point no. 1?

What I mean is - is the regular bleeding impactful or not? Are stuns an issue with this build? Are curses a make or break factor here?

Thanks in advance for the help!

personally, I dislike using Viridi's Veil, though I do understand the merits. As for strictly bossing, hexproof is not particularly useful. No extra damage from crits is great if you're doing Simulacrums or Invitations. not having to be concerned about crit chance+multi mods is nice. Reduced effect of curses on a flask is plenty good enough to deal with hexproof.

As for bleeds, yes regular bleeds can be very impactful. You can either use the pantheon or a flask to cover this. personally, I run around with the anti-burning ground pantheon because that is such a common and dangerous ground effect. Corrupted blood on a jewel is still very useful, especially for fights like Sirus.

As for the forbidden jewels, don't worry about it. I've said it a million times by now I think, the Vile Bastion jewels I chose to use last league were purely because I literally spent 3ex for the two of them at the time. Lol. The best way would be to get stun avoidance on jewel implicits. I'm currently getting 75% from cluster jewel implicits and the abyss jewel in my belt covers the rest.

These are what I use for magic flasks at the moment.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: