[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
rampagingrabbit schrieb:
Thanks for your insights, they are very helpful, and I am now using the belt.

I have a Corundum flask, which (if I read right and when used with MageBlood) means that I can only ever be stunned once per map. I also added Stun and Block recovery on it.

I think I'll take your advice and roll a Diamond flask to replace the Basalt one so I can have more Elemental Overload happening, thanks.

Remember to enkondling orb your flasks for more effect! And even running a crit suffix on the basalt flask will do a lot for elemental overload without reducing your tankiness as much. I'd try that first, especially if you're not using melding.

For myself, I just got this build into the 80s and did my first few simulacrums. Facetanking wave 30 kosis and omniphobia at level 88 with 4.8k energy shield was fully wild. About to go through the remaining bosses and invitations I haven't done to fill out all my favored slots and feeling really good. I really should invest in some awakened gems and quality up my others before trying the truly hard content, but I'm having too much fun just playing this strange immortal build. I guess a juiced elderslayers invitation will let me know if I need to take a pause and do my last gear upgrades before I do the hidden and the feared.
Another appreciation rely, my first forum! Thanks for putting this awesome build together.

I feel so satisfied that facetanking 2 bosses at Simulacrum wave 30, just eating all the die beams from Sirus, and even standing still inside Sirus meteor! Yes, it is immortal while taking about hits.

Two Simulacrum bosses: https://youtu.be/7QnzfPbdtsc
Sirus meteor: https://youtu.be/XpiFMUHW_Q0?t=79
Level to 100 only through Simulacrums: https://youtu.be/jDp0YBjKdbk
All maven invitions: https://youtu.be/8619HsMrXkw
Zuletzt bearbeitet von bli4 um 22.04.2022, 14:37:22
"
malebranche schrieb:
Remember to enkondling orb your flasks for more effect! And even running a crit suffix on the basalt flask will do a lot for elemental overload without reducing your tankiness as much. I'd try that first, especially if you're not using melding.

For myself, I just got this build into the 80s and did my first few simulacrums. Facetanking wave 30 kosis and omniphobia at level 88 with 4.8k energy shield was fully wild. About to go through the remaining bosses and invitations I haven't done to fill out all my favored slots and feeling really good. I really should invest in some awakened gems and quality up my others before trying the truly hard content, but I'm having too much fun just playing this strange immortal build. I guess a juiced elderslayers invitation will let me know if I need to take a pause and do my last gear upgrades before I do the hidden and the feared.

Thanks for the suggestions, all of my magic flasks are now at 70% increased effect and it makes quite a difference :)

I also did my first wave 30 a day or two ago with one death, and it was pretty insane. Again, it just goes to show ow insanely good this build is.
LOL, the last week I took all the items from the necromancer I level to 100 and inserted them on another necromancer lvl99 I had. By playing like 1-2 hours casually per day I hit 100. My first characters lvl 100 by the same build ahahahah. If it survives next update I would like to hit100 with my Scion too which is lvl 99 currently. Is there a way to make it work with scion?
(for anyone who feels confused, I play in standard)
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spacecom um 02.05.2022, 15:30:03
Scion is missing a few of the build enabling mechanics - no corpse pact massive cast/attack speed and 50% corpse life, no chill/shock near corpses, no more damage and reduced damage taken near corpses, and no essence glutton regen. You can get some good stuff from other ascendancies, but not in my opinion enough to make it equal. That said, if you just want a super tanky build, the scion should be similarly tanky with quite a bit lower damage and a major sustain problem you'll need to solve.
So now that we know the immortal build survives, what is a good plan for a league start?

We obviously need to first gather some currency for the alt gems, so I'm thinking Detonate Dead?
"
Huaojozu schrieb:
So now that we know the immortal build survives, what is a good plan for a league start?

We obviously need to first gather some currency for the alt gems, so I'm thinking Detonate Dead?

I did DD last league for 3 days before swapping.
Might try Absolution or Holy Relic until I can farm up the gem.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Does DD require a lot of spectre management or can it be enough without it? Last time I wanted to get into DD, I got put off by the fact you have to keep spectres to influence the corpse pool.

I was also looking at Skele Mages as a league start possibility. Tougher to respec, but at least it's the same ascendancy.
"
Huaojozu schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Does DD require a lot of spectre management or can it be enough without it? Last time I wanted to get into DD, I got put off by the fact you have to keep spectres to influence the corpse pool.

I was also looking at Skele Mages as a league start possibility. Tougher to respec, but at least it's the same ascendancy.

They changed that to be so much easier now. You basically raise the appropriate spectre, then put the gem away and it stays in your desecrate pool.
I'm thinking of leveling and start farming currency with a tried and tested minion build like absolution or skellies (or maybe holy relic, I've never played it!) and switch ASAP once I have the basic pieces.

Can't wait to minmax this for a whole league, I jumped onboard very late last league and could only assemble the most basic version of the build, which was already enough to effortlessly delete ANYTHING in game with no worries in the world.
Aim is to build up a decent crit version this time and delete stuff faster!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: