[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Zezosauro schrieb:
I'm thinking of leveling and start farming currency with a tried and tested minion build like absolution or skellies (or maybe holy relic, I've never played it!) and switch ASAP once I have the basic pieces.

Can't wait to minmax this for a whole league, I jumped onboard very late last league and could only assemble the most basic version of the build, which was already enough to effortlessly delete ANYTHING in game with no worries in the world.
Aim is to build up a decent crit version this time and delete stuff faster!

Even though I probably shoot myself in the foot with this tip since I cannot play through the starting weekend which is arguably the most important time if u want to get advantages in the economy I wanna give you guys some tips in regards to that topic:

1. Holy Relic
Holy Relic is a build that flys under the radar for quite a while now. It is VERY powerful. It can get close to equally tanky since it uses a lot of the same defensive layers (esp. in regards to high block and melding of the flesh etc.), geoffris baptism for the 2nd relic is dirt cheap even with the enchant due to less demand, but the dps of that build is fairly low early on. I played this one and minmaxed the shit out of it, reaching above 52mio dps, but that´s not on starter-gear. Also, it is (at least the variant I played) pretty stuck in terms of unique-gear, which limits your options of utilizing both eldritch influence-mods as well as the new and upcoming crafting-options sentinel brings.
To really pop of with it u need a sceptre with decent attackspeed and the incursion-minion mod, high-endgame +1 AND incursion mod which is rare af, you need a proper coloured skin of the lords even more difficult to get with a good keystone, and you need get divergent holy relic which is kinda hard to get in the first few days.
Summary: it is a decent starter that feels more powerful with every upgrade, but in general the build needs too much investment to get him to farm for other builds - no recommendation.

2. Absolution
Absolution is the very best leveling-gem in the summary-department. Right from level 12 onwards you can double-utilize it with the classic wand-recipe all racers use while double-dipping in that damage due to the additional dps the minions provide. I´ve reached Maps with absolution in round about 4h 25min, my fastest time ever. It stays on that performance-level for a while up until yellow maps, starts to fall off later though and needs a bit investment. If you´re looking for a build that gets you ahead of the rest and know how to utilize this advantage, this might be for u.

3. Skele Mages
skeleton mages are one of the strongest necro builds right now, nothing new here. Problem with starting it: It´s slow, and it is even slower when you´re using normal skeletons instead of the mages as those are kinda meh. The most important key component for this to work is undeniably Dead Reckoning - no skele mages without it. Once u have that, the build is pretty much running through t16 on 50c crap-gear, thats how powerful it is.

So, I can recommend what I did last league:
a) You start with absolution, abuse their power early on, add slavedriver-spectres from a5 for further clearspeed and dps, rush to maps, farm chaos-recipe and buy dead reckoning as fast as possible.
- I bought mine last league for 25c after a few hours, the price shot up to 105c afterwards. U NEED to be faster than the majority to get it cheap.

b) once you have it you can respec into skele mages, ideally leveled core-gems in your off-hand already and push with that. This will be the build u can start farming for the cremacion-endgame char.

b2) If you feel you wanna go for holy relic instead, I can also recommend that. I transitioned after skele mages on a roughly 50ex budget into holy relic last league and delved to 400, killing auls, hidden, feared and whatnot with it, but surely for pure bossing (and considering in what thread we are) u can go for gryphs build ofc.

c) Dont fall into any traps for golems, zombies and all that other shananigans.
question, if I plan to do this build, what gonna be my starter ? is there a low budget / starter version of this ?
Ipod
Spoiler
"
Vennto schrieb:
"
Zezosauro schrieb:
I'm thinking of leveling and start farming currency with a tried and tested minion build like absolution or skellies (or maybe holy relic, I've never played it!) and switch ASAP once I have the basic pieces.

Can't wait to minmax this for a whole league, I jumped onboard very late last league and could only assemble the most basic version of the build, which was already enough to effortlessly delete ANYTHING in game with no worries in the world.

Even though I probably shoot myself in the foot with this tip since I cannot play through the starting weekend which is arguably the most important time if u want to get advantages in the economy I wanna give you guys some tips in regards to that topic:

1. Holy Relic
Holy Relic is a build that flys under the radar for quite a while now. It is VERY powerful. It can get close to equally tanky since it uses a lot of the same defensive layers (esp. in regards to high block and melding of the flesh etc.), geoffris baptism for the 2nd relic is dirt cheap even with the enchant due to less demand, but the dps of that build is fairly low early on. I played this one and minmaxed the shit out of it, reaching above 52mio dps, but that´s not on starter-gear. Also, it is (at least the variant I played) pretty stuck in terms of unique-gear, which limits your options of utilizing both eldritch influence-mods as well as the new and upcoming crafting-options sentinel brings.
To really pop of with it u need a sceptre with decent attackspeed and the incursion-minion mod, high-endgame +1 AND incursion mod which is rare af, you need a proper coloured skin of the lords even more difficult to get with a good keystone, and you need get divergent holy relic which is kinda hard to get in the first few days.
Summary: it is a decent starter that feels more powerful with every upgrade, but in general the build needs too much investment to get him to farm for other builds - no recommendation.

2. Absolution
Absolution is the very best leveling-gem in the summary-department. Right from level 12 onwards you can double-utilize it with the classic wand-recipe all racers use while double-dipping in that damage due to the additional dps the minions provide. I´ve reached Maps with absolution in round about 4h 25min, my fastest time ever. It stays on that performance-level for a while up until yellow maps, starts to fall off later though and needs a bit investment. If you´re looking for a build that gets you ahead of the rest and know how to utilize this advantage, this might be for u.

3. Skele Mages
skeleton mages are one of the strongest necro builds right now, nothing new here. Problem with starting it: It´s slow, and it is even slower when you´re using normal skeletons instead of the mages as those are kinda meh. The most important key component for this to work is undeniably Dead Reckoning - no skele mages without it. Once u have that, the build is pretty much running through t16 on 50c crap-gear, thats how powerful it is.

a) You start with absolution, abuse their power early on, add slavedriver-spectres from a5 for further clearspeed and dps, rush to maps, farm chaos-recipe and buy dead reckoning as fast as possible.
- I bought mine last league for 25c after a few hours, the price shot up to 105c afterwards. U NEED to be faster than the majority to get it cheap.

b) once you have it you can respec into skele mages, ideally leveled core-gems in your off-hand already and push with that. This will be the build u can start farming for the cremacion-endgame char.

b2) If you feel you wanna go for holy relic instead, I can also recommend that. I transitioned after skele mages on a roughly 50ex budget into holy relic last league and delved to 400, killing auls, hidden, feared and whatnot with it, but surely for pure bossing (and considering in what thread we are) u can go for gryphs build ofc.

Thanks, that's great advice! Although now I'm also considering going all-in with HR, to try something completely new. I suppose it's a smoother mapper and worse bosser, right?
"
Zezosauro schrieb:
Spoiler
"
Vennto schrieb:
"
Zezosauro schrieb:

1. Holy Relic

2. Absolution

3. Skele Mages

Thanks, that's great advice! Although now I'm also considering going all-in with HR, to try something completely new. I suppose it's a smoother mapper and worse bosser, right?

Difficult to say - once minmaxed it can basically kill anything, even feared at once was no problem. But i´d say if you wanna put a lable on it then yes, better mapping-speed due to the possibility to use flicker strike + ascenats gloves for explosions and less tanky than gryphs variant on bosses.
i will try it next league
Looking into going this build in new league, currently trying to figure out how to level with it before getting cash for all the necessities. I'm new to necro playstyle and I don't really like minions, so hoping I can spend as little time with minions as possible. Any tips?

Also, as this is a low life build, it's vulnerable to stuns, right? How does it deal with that?
"
Myzreal schrieb:
Looking into going this build in new league, currently trying to figure out how to level with it before getting cash for all the necessities. I'm new to necro playstyle and I don't really like minions, so hoping I can spend as little time with minions as possible. Any tips?

"
Astralina schrieb:
question, if I plan to do this build, what gonna be my starter ? is there a low budget / starter version of this ?

u guys really need to start to pay attention. I´ve literally answered that already, ON THIS PAGE!.
"
Myzreal schrieb:

Also, as this is a low life build, it's vulnerable to stuns, right? How does it deal with that?

DD ignite, Absolution, Holy Relic...lots of options. If you aren't opposed to leveling a witch after your starter you can always do EA Ballistae Ignite or another good league start build of a different class.

As for stuns, there are a few ways. You can get stun avoidance on jewels, there's the ES mastery for basing stun threshold on 50% of ES, Brine King, Forbidden Jewels for Vile Bastion, and you can even craft stun avoidance on gear to combo with corrupted/harvested jewels. Can also spend points in the tree for stun avoidance if you feel the need.

EDIT: added a note to the top of the guide...this is NOT a league starter in any capacity. I am also not a hand holder with leveling and league starters :P There are a lot of good options with tons of information for those things available. <3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 06.05.2022, 09:48:36
I league started skellie mages in 3.17 as my currency farmer and found this build luckily about 2/3rds through 3.17 and holy shit...

This build is a sleeper build. Not very popular, but man this build is amazing.

One of the most tankiest,high burst damaging, and overall fun witch builds I ever played (4k hrs).

If anyone is reading this that is new to this build and is looking to try it out in 3.18, I HIGHLY recommend it once you farm the mandatory items for the build detailed in the guide. It is a great bosser with high survivability and the map clear speed is actually pretty decent once you get a hang of the build mechanics.

Super excited to get back into this once Sentinel drops!

Thank you for the amazing guide and everyone else with their tips.

Good luck & see you all in 3.18!

Big love,

Murky
How do we know that this build survives? have the changes been released?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: