[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
Spacecom schrieb:
How do we know that this build survives? have the changes been released?

Patch notes are out and there are NO balance changes. Everything that worked in 3.17 will work in 3.18
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

end of league 3.17 gear btw:
Hey guys I really want to play this next league, how do you recommend starting? Arma brand with cremation for bossing until I can get the gear? DD? I've never played this kind of build before.
"
Wreakorofhavoc schrieb:
Hey guys I really want to play this next league, how do you recommend starting? Arma brand with cremation for bossing until I can get the gear? DD? I've never played this kind of build before.

U need to start cold dot into cold coc elementalist. Best starter hands down
"
Wreakorofhavoc schrieb:

I'll reiterate that this build is not a league starter. Your best bet is to choose a starting build that you like/have familiarity with and play that until you can acquire the pieces for this one and either respec or reroll later. If you want to have a smooth-ish respec you can roll DD Ignite (with desecrate given the bugged spectres) as a build that would be easy to transition from.

Ultimately though, just pick something you know you can start the league with and go from there. That's my take anyways.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Wreakorofhavoc schrieb:

I'll reiterate that this build is not a league starter. Your best bet is to choose a starting build that you like/have familiarity with and play that until you can acquire the pieces for this one and either respec or reroll later. If you want to have a smooth-ish respec you can roll DD Ignite (with desecrate given the bugged spectres) as a build that would be easy to transition from.

Ultimately though, just pick something you know you can start the league with and go from there. That's my take anyways.

Just wanna comment on the early league economy and how it will work in this league.
Since there were no changes to the balance I expect meta alt quality gems like phantasmal unearth and phantasmal cremation to start with a price of 10 ex and go up to 20 to 30 ex since this build was so popular among people and how strong was it.

So if you guys want to start with it or plan to do it I would suggest you to start farming currency really early really fast and grab the gems you could find at any price because price spikes will be insane in 3.18. Just my 2 cents from an experienced player's pov.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MrsDeath_ um 07.05.2022, 02:03:27
"
MrsDeath_ schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Wreakorofhavoc schrieb:

Just wanna comment on the early league economy and how it will work in this league.
Since there were no changes to the balance I expect meta alt quality gems like phantasmal unearth and phantasmal cremation to start with a price of 10 ex and go up to 20 to 30 ex since this build was so popular among people and how strong was it.

So if you guys want to start with it or plan to do it I would suggest you to start farming currency really early really fast and grab the gems you could find at any price because price spikes will be insane in 3.18. Just my 2 cents from an experienced player's pov.

Yep. Unearth was like this because of DD ignite at the start of 3.17. I played Cremation for a couple days with just the normal quality unearth very successfully until I got it though, which is nice.

Might have to just farm heists at the start xD I've never had that go badly for me on a league start.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:

Yep. Unearth was like this because of DD ignite at the start of 3.17. I played Cremation for a couple days with just the normal quality unearth very successfully until I got it though, which is nice.

Might have to just farm heists at the start xD I've never had that go badly for me on a league start.

With everything available in the heist content it seems to be one of the most profitable league farms people could go with even without any high tier gear. It almost requires no investment and performs as a farming source way better than any other methods.
Can you forego insane survivability and leaguestart with regular rares etc? Kinda build upon it as you get more currency.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: