[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
binkyboy schrieb:
Can u explain the process for crafting the weapon? im trying to do the build but this late in the league there is not alot of people to buy stuff from , thanks

To get the one I have is pretty expensive. I did make a reddit post outlining the process though if you want to check that out:
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/ty5qdr/perfect_phantasmal_cremation_scepterwowza/
The steps from the post
"Step 1-> Make the base.

I bought 2 scepters with T1 Fire damage %, divined them to 109%, bought 2 1/3 Prefix Fractures from 1 gentleman, and both hit the fire damage. Easy.

Step 2-> Roll +1 All Spells

Using 4 socket resonators with Corroded, Metallic, Aetheric, and Shuddering Fossils roll until +1 All Spell is hit. Use annuls as needed to have 1 prefix and 1 suffix open.

Step 3-> Roll +1 Physical Spells

Craft "Cannot Roll Attack Mods" and then Venture into the realms of The Forbidden Trove and procure an Augment Physical for +1 Physical Spell Skills

Step 4-> Trigger Unveil

Lock prefixes and veiled chaos. Block "damage per X charge" before unveiling. Repeat until Trigger is unveiled. This step is a bit controversial, but basically if you want a specific unveil I think starting here instead of Aisling later is better.

Step 5-> Getting Crit Multi

For this part it should be noted that all of my weapons' modifiers are "caster" tagged so I go with "Cannot Roll Caster Modifiers" to block spell crit so that I can Annul the failed mods risk-free as needed.

And then once again risked my sceptres in the pits of the Trove. My first one hit T2 Crit Mutli on the first try. NICE! Gale Cry would not be so kind...

After 4 more Augment Criticals I decided to use the same "Cannot Roll Caster" strat to just...exalt it. Exalt -> Annul -> Exalt -> Annul -> Recraft "Cannot Roll Caster" as needed.

Hit it after 4 slams. Easy. Turns out this is like a 1/118 according to Craft of Exile. Which is still cheaper than 1/12 odds on Augment Crits at 15-ish exalts each..."
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 18.04.2022, 00:52:57
I think I have to say something. I see lot of people asking about the crit version items and it seems like they want to dive in first in the crit version.
The build gives more than the post promises, it is a real build I tell you.
So if you are:
a)someone who only plays leagues, with lot of currency to spend, this late on the current league, you better put the currency on something else, equaly expensive but faster, to enjoy it. (but propably a lot less tanky, like a lot lot lot less tanky).
b)someone who only plays league, with lot of currency to spend, but alreayd has somehting fast and wants to try something immortal without being a snail, This is it , try the crit version.
c)someone with not much currency in any league, go for the basic version, you will enjoy it SOOO MUUUCHHH and you can always upgrade.
d)someone who is casual in leagues, you dont have much time to try the super expensive version, it is faster and cheaper to make the basic version (the one I am using) which is tankier and has enough damage for the entire content. I killed AUL at 750 depth with the non-crit version without having everything optimized and deathless.
In any case before jumping in the expensive crit version have in mind, since we are close to the new league, this build will propably get nerfed. Ofcourse, I am an only Standard player, so I think twice before invensting in something. My Weapon and ring are like basic, like I found-them-down-basic. I will only upgrade them after the update, depending if this build gets nuked or survives somehow. There is nothing actually to make this build faster because of the how it delivers its damage mechanis. You have to aim to spawn corpses, then aim to spawn volcanos, then corpses, volcanos etc,(this for clearing pacs, on bosses it is faster) thats what it makes it slow and there is no currency to fix this mechanic unless you choose other skill/build. That is also the reason why I believe it is bad to have (at least at the non-crit version) the "trigger socketed skills" mode in weapon veiled crafted.Because it triggers every 4 seconds consuming corpses which you need to deliver damage making the mechanic even more slower. It breakes the flow of the chain every 4 seconds. My items are really from the bin look:

TL;DR: You dont have much time/currency? Go for the non-crit basic version, glue it together with very basic items, destroy anything, never die. I leveled a witch to 100 and now I am leveling another one to 100 with same equipment in standard lo.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Spacecom um 18.04.2022, 20:13:58
What an awesome build! I was reading this on my second monitor and a 6L Incandescent Heart dropped from a random heist monster so I thought I'd give it a go. I got a cheap 20c scepter and a bunch of other junk and it was very good right from the beginning. It is without doubt the most powerful character I have ever had, and I've been playing since open beta.

I couldn't afford all of the BIS items (Phantasmal Unearth, +5 gloves, and Enhance) so I am using spell echo in the gloves instead of enhance. This seems to be working pretty well.

I've also been wearing a pair of Stampede boots and have a Natural Affinity cluster jewel equipped which helps with damage mitigation and also provides a 20% chance to deal double damage when at max vines.

I ended up just using Flame Dash all the time as I found Shield Charge really clunky, so I swapped that out for a Flame Golem for a cheap 20% damage increase. The golem doesn't really die very much thanks to Bone Offering I suppose, and because I'm tanking pretty much everything.

I'm not using the Melding jewel so I can remove a ring and still be capped on my res. Is there any BIS ring that would boost my damage the best? I'm currently sitting around 3.95 million POB dps with all of my flasks up.

I have just now completed a 100% Cemetery map using the Beyond map device craft without dying and it was pretty easy. My damage was a bit "off" because I think maybe I was getting stunned a lot.

And in the same map, a MageBlood dropped from a random white monster so now I'm wondering what would be the best flasks to use with it. Is it worth switching to the MageBlood? Or should I sell it? I really dunno since I've never been a good PoE player, just a mediocre hack ;)

Here's my POB if anyone can find anything mildly interesting from it... https://pastebin.com/SfnJujnd.

Anyway, many thanks for sharing your build Gryph, it's the best I've ever played, and the ONLY one EVER that actually worked as advertised.. and that's really saying something!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von rampagingrabbit um 20.04.2022, 02:05:44
"
rampagingrabbit schrieb:
What an awesome build! I was reading this on my second monitor and a 6L Incandescent Heart dropped from a random heist monster so I thought I'd give it a go. I got a cheap 20c scepter and a bunch of other junk and it was very good right from the beginning. It is without doubt the most powerful character I have ever had, and I've been playing since open beta.

I couldn't afford all of the BIS items (Phantasmal Unearth, +5 gloves, and Enhance) so I am using spell echo in the gloves instead of enhance. This seems to be working pretty well.

I've also been wearing a pair of Stampede boots and have a Natural Affinity cluster jewel equipped which helps with damage mitigation and also provides a 20% chance to deal double damage when at max vines.

I ended up just using Flame Dash all the time as I found Shield Charge really clunky, so I swapped that out for a Flame Golem for a cheap 20% damage increase. The golem doesn't really die very much thanks to Bone Offering I suppose, and because I'm tanking pretty much everything.

I'm not using the Melding jewel so I can remove a ring and still be capped on my res. Is there any BIS ring that would boost my damage the best? I'm currently sitting around 3.95 million POB dps with all of my flasks up.

I have just now completed a 100% Cemetery map using the Beyond map device craft without dying and it was pretty easy. My damage was a bit "off" because I think maybe I was getting stunned a lot.

And in the same map, a MageBlood dropped from a random white monster so now I'm wondering what would be the best flasks to use with it. Is it worth switching to the MageBlood? Or should I sell it? I really dunno since I've never been a good PoE player, just a mediocre hack ;)

Here's my POB if anyone can find anything mildly interesting from it... https://pastebin.com/SfnJujnd.

Anyway, many thanks for sharing your build Gryph, it's the best I've ever played, and the ONLY one EVER that actually worked as advertised.. and that's really saying something!

Regarding the Mageblood, I would use it. It's a really fun item that makes gearing a lot easier and can help fill in any holes in the build. Plus, if you're not the type to make tons and tons of currency to afford to buy one every league, now you have the opportunity to play with it!

That's my opinion of course. Selling it is an option too, albeit, the less fun one. :P Getting a pile of currency like that is nice but it can make you lose interest/motivation to play pretty fast because you lose the "chase" of upgrading. Right now you have a lot of fairly easy upgrades you can make as you farm up more currency, including flasks for Mageblood (they're not cheap as it turns out). Ultimately it's up to you to decide how to have fun with your shiny new toy!

As for what flasks to use, I use these (I am crit variant though, so ignore the diamond flask):

The basalt should be a granite actually...I'm just too lazy to buy one.

Bismuth Flask will make going Melding pretty trivial. Even if you can't use Purity of Ice yet it's great mitigation thanks to Aegis.

Crit chance suffix or a diamond flask is still good for non-crit build to make Ele Overload procs consistent.

Stun avoidance gets you to *almost* 100% you need like 5-10% additional increased chance to avoid stuns to be completely immune.

Reduced Mana Cost pretty much solves that problem completely.

Something like that. HOPEFULLY, that's helpful! :D Glad you're enjoying the build.
Thanks for your insights, they are very helpful, and I am now using the belt.

I have a Corundum flask, which (if I read right and when used with MageBlood) means that I can only ever be stunned once per map. I also added Stun and Block recovery on it.

I think I'll take your advice and roll a Diamond flask to replace the Basalt one so I can have more Elemental Overload happening, thanks.

For my ring issue I found a Discipline Le Heup of All which seems to be well worth the 35c it cost.

Loving the build, if anyone's done with theirs and has some gloves to sell, would be great! Crafting's no fun :0
Hi. I don't understand the Hypothermia support. How does the build apply chill and freeze?
"
Florela schrieb:
Hi. I don't understand the Hypothermia support. How does the build apply chill and freeze?

The Ascendancy Node, Corpse Pact, causes enemies near corpses we spawned recently (Unearth) to be shocked and chilled.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Florela schrieb:

The Ascendancy Node, Corpse Pact, causes enemies near corpses we spawned recently (Unearth) to be shocked and chilled.

That gets asked quite a lot. Maybe a bolded red text in the first post would help :)
"
rampagingrabbit schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Florela schrieb:

That gets asked quite a lot. Maybe a bolded red text in the first post would help :)

Officially added the first question to the FAQ section! XD

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: