[3.22] Gryph's Immortal Cremation - Boss Killer+Simulacrum+Blight Ravaged Farmer

"
MuRKkx schrieb:
Using Purity of Ice and Melding of the Flesh.

I only have about 67 mana left which is not enough to use some of my abilities.

Is there a special small cluster of pure guile that needs to be used?

Can you clarify which exact one and small passives needs to be on there?

Thanks for the build. Loving it so far.

Try using Anomalous Greater multiple projectiles if you have problems with unearth/cremation
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom schrieb:
"
MuRKkx schrieb:

Try using Anomalous Greater multiple projectiles if you have problems with unearth/cremation

This is also great advice! I forgot about that.
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
Spacecom schrieb:
"
MuRKkx schrieb:

This is also great advice! I forgot about that.

You can use a level 3 enlighten in your helmet and role minus mana cost on your other ring. Those 2 things will help solve your mana issues. I have 150 unreserved and have no mana issues or reservation issues. You can also run a level 1 clarity if you make enough room which helps with mana regen when spamming unearth and your wand skills trigger.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mr_Hutz_ um 11.04.2022, 21:29:45
quick question, how come we dont use greater volley or divergent volley instead of GMP?

doesnt it have less "less damage" effect?
"
tachyon34 schrieb:
quick question, how come we dont use greater volley or divergent volley instead of GMP?

Cremation cannot be supported by Greater Volley is the short version.

Also, I am pretty sure the less projectile damage doesn't apply to the corpse explosions anyways. Not 100% sure, but despite what POB says, I see no damage increases in game from projectile scaling, best example is running Sniper's Mark on twinned bosses and they die at the same exact rate.

On a side note, I made a thing!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 14.04.2022, 04:02:56
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
tachyon34 schrieb:

Also, I am pretty sure the less projectile damage doesn't apply to the corpse explosions anyways. Not 100% sure, but despite what POB says, I see no damage increases in game from projectile scaling, best example is running Sniper's Mark on twinned bosses and they die at the same exact rate.

Nice gloves! Can I ask why you crafted energy shield on them and not +1 projectiles? Does the crit version need more ES over another level to unearth?
"
Mr_Hutz_ schrieb:
"
Gryphenprey schrieb:
"
tachyon34 schrieb:

Nice gloves! Can I ask why you crafted energy shield on them and not +1 projectiles? Does the crit version need more ES over another level to unearth?

If you have a +2 weapon then you'd end up with a level 31 Unearth. 30/31 are the same for corpse level so this way I get to have more ES on gloves.

Sloooowly putting it all back together xD
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Gryphenprey um 14.04.2022, 13:29:41
Hello Grphen,

Love your build. Made this scepter. Is the unveil on the trigger important?

Good to see you're reviving your build.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von kelvezusin um 16.04.2022, 22:52:16
"
kelvezusin schrieb:
Hello Grphen,

Love your build. Made this scepter. Is the unveil on the trigger important?

Good to see you're reviving your build.

Very nice sceptre! I personally prefer the Trigger Unveiled as opposed to crafted. Just feels better to have the Divergent PF and Assassin's Mark proc more often.

This is where I'm at right now. NGL, Mageblood just feels like cheating on this. xD
Can u explain the process for crafting the weapon? im trying to do the build but this late in the league there is not alot of people to buy stuff from , thanks

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: