[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

"
JohnCooperWorks schrieb:
Thanks for the Guide, i have a Question

(sry for my english)

i can only raise 3 spectre Perfect Dark Marionette, all above are instantly die.
i buyed over 10 marionettes... but it desen't work for me.

i placed on the ground press a and use raise spectre

when im look at raise spectre skill i have +6 spectres ...

https://pobb.in/u/JohnCooperWorks/m3TUYRauJEeQ
(ignore flask setup)

i hope you understand me a little bit

<3

That's... really weird. They instantly died after summoning and not automatically respawned? I will look into it when I am on my PC.
"
Marcial_Vargas schrieb:
btw... how on EARTH do I remove the specters "safely" if I want to change my body armour or change my specter gem to a higher level one when I am done leveling up?

I had to buy the marionettes again because I lost them... :/

And last question - I did the min/max version you have, but I am lacking mana and/or attributes and don't see them anywhere on your pob. Do I just find them on my rare items or am I missing something? (like one example - it says you have 14 dex, but that isn't even enough for defiance banner)

I updated the post about how to prevent losing the Marionettes but basically what the other guy said.

I didn't polished the PoB so some stuff are just like that. There are lots of rooms to get stats. Wheter on rings, gloves, boots, Abyss Jewels in Darkness Enthroned, or Cluster Jewels.

For mana just deactivate your aura and Raise the spectres. Once raised, they don't use any mana. If you're talking about other gems link just throw in Lifetap.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MiniAture223 um 16.01.2024, 04:16:46
Maybe I am blind but where does the shock avoidance comes from? I mean why stormshroud?
"
baconeides schrieb:
Maybe I am blind but where does the shock avoidance comes from? I mean why stormshroud?

I believe he gets it from an abyss jewel in the belt and an eldritch implicit on boots. With 100% it makes you shock, ignite, and freeze immune.
"
I believe he gets it from an abyss jewel in the belt and an eldritch implicit on boots. With 100% it makes you shock, ignite, and freeze immune.

I see the boots on POB, but there is no jewel, Im feeling pretty dumb but where is the 100%? Thanks for replying. Im looking at the one with mageblood
Zuletzt bearbeitet von baconeides um 16.01.2024, 10:42:42
"
baconeides schrieb:
"

I see the boots on POB, but there is no jewel, Im feeling pretty dumb but where is the 100%? Thanks for replying. Im looking at the one with mageblood

Ah sorry I've been following the one using darkness enthroned.
"
lvl_5_Ninja schrieb:
"
baconeides schrieb:
"

Ah sorry I've been following the one using darkness enthroned.

Thanks anyway. I just crafted a flask that solved the problem.
This a very nice build and congratz to the person who made it. Its very funny and chill.
What wildwood ascendancy do you suggest using?
for the MB set up, would you use the flasks on the mIn/max POB? or what flasks Do you recommend for MB?

Thanks!
"
Brian9824 schrieb:
What wildwood ascendancy do you suggest using?

The charms of course

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: