[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

"
It is "viable", it will feel very clunky after midmaps.

I've done everything in the game with this build and nothing feels clunky
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jenkemz um 18.01.2024, 16:22:29
How do you color the armor? Just spam tainted chromatics? It must take a ton to hit 5b1r

I got 4B2R after a chunk of tainted chromatics, but playing with POB an awakened level 4 Empower shows even more damage then concentrated effect and would have more AoE so wouldn't that be better?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Brian9824 um 18.01.2024, 20:22:51
"
Brian9824 schrieb:
How do you color the armor? Just spam tainted chromatics? It must take a ton to hit 5b1r

I got 4B2R after a chunk of tainted chromatics, but playing with POB an awakened level 4 Empower shows even more damage then concentrated effect and would have more AoE so wouldn't that be better?

I colored it with the crafting bench, 1 Red Socket craft. Did it first try.
"
Hellsmith schrieb:
"
Brian9824 schrieb:

I colored it with the crafting bench, 1 Red Socket craft. Did it first try.

For some reason i read it as Str/Dex, not Str/Int, but either way from what i'm seeing wouldn't 4b2R with a level 4 empower instead of concentrated effect be better?

It shows total DPS being higher
What if I use srs of enormity instead of raise spectre + dark marionette? The gem gives 100% minion crit chance, 80% more health (which makes srs has more life than dark marionette), and 40% minion crit multi at quality 20%.

And replica midnight bargain maybe an interesting wand option.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von toilagamer852 um 18.01.2024, 22:05:02
"
toilagamer852 schrieb:
What if I use srs of enormity instead of raise spectre + dark marionette? The gem gives 100% minion crit chance, 80% more health (which makes srs has more life than dark marionette), and 40% minion crit multi at quality 20%.

The whole point of this build is Dark Marionetts.....just saying without Marionetts your not a Autobomber
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
"
toilagamer852 schrieb:

The whole point of this build is Dark Marionetts.....just saying without Marionetts your not a Autobomber

Understand your point yeah, but I play ssf and it seems playing an active bomber style is ways more gearing friendly than this, so I just want to check about srs of enormity before I get all the gears for dark marionette.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von toilagamer852 um 19.01.2024, 05:50:06
Hey, i got issue with exposure. Arma brand apply curse, but no exposure. Got this

Havent seen if anyone has mentioned this but you can use a convening wand instead of a convoking so you dont have to force 242 int with clusters. All you lose is 6% increased damage which is nothing. And you dont even use the Int for ES anyway.
Fun build overall, but dang its painful fossil crafting this league everything so pricey :D
Haha get the build going with only 1 spectre early on in ssf is tough
Zuletzt bearbeitet von toilagamer852 um 19.01.2024, 22:33:03

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: