[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

"
mljnoir schrieb:
This looks enticing..
I've played one or two spectre builds in the past, but I am having trouble understanding how many spectres I am expected to have active. Your guide mentions 6. I've managed to waste one Dark Marionette, so I am starting with a cheap variant. I have one active, and it respawns. How to I get more of the spectres??

Noob question I know.. but.. needs must.
FWIW, the Raise Spectre gem is lvl22 0% quality.

Help!

buy/find more corpses.
Ok, I didn't realise they were not added to the pool.

One lives and learns.
"
skykenny3030 schrieb:
Not using wraithlord and using srs of enormity instead for better clear

"
With Wraithlord Helmet you cannot have non-spectre minions.

That's a different build.
"
skykenny3030 wrote:

Any suggestions for what would be the best AG would be nice tho
"
skykenny3030 schrieb:
"
skykenny3030 wrote:

Any suggestions for what would be the best AG would be nice tho

once again different build can have no other minions in this build cept Marionnetts period
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
No hex curse whatsoever?
I used maligaro's lens since it has been modified to recover on death.
Since Specter has about 500k life, I am getting 5k life recovery for each explosion of Specter.
By using it with awaken inc aoe, I seem to be able to stay within recovery range at all times even when running around.
It is very comfortable and you should all try it.
"
Yonasu_ schrieb:
No idea who's tried this already but i did some experimentation.

After some testing with respawn and explodey timing i see that you lose about 7.1% damage from having life from death. So for bossing id remove that.
Cooldown reduction doesnt do anything, was hoping it could lower the waiting until respawn but nothing happens :D
Taking another notable for minions take +20% damage gives you about 7% more damage.

You mention 30M dps but not sure how you calculate that. I got pretty much the same setup as you now and it doesnt feel like 30m. More like 10m at most?
Average damage in your pob is 2m, they explode ~13 times in 30 seconds = 0.43 aps * 6 spectres * 2m damage = 5M dps?

*edit* now i saw your minmax version. gonna aim for that, still i think you're counting 1aps with your 30m number and not sure thats correct.

Or am i looking at this the wrong way?

You're probably right. I didn't bother to count the actual explosions per second. That's why I only wrote damage per specter in the POB section, but I forgot to edit the intro that mentioned 30M DPS haha. It's fixed now, thank you for testing.
"
toilagamer852 schrieb:
No hex curse whatsoever?

Flammability on hit ring. You could use CWDT+Flammability
"
agohige2006 schrieb:
I used maligaro's lens since it has been modified to recover on death.
Since Specter has about 500k life, I am getting 5k life recovery for each explosion of Specter.
By using it with awaken inc aoe, I seem to be able to stay within recovery range at all times even when running around.
It is very comfortable and you should all try it.

Noted. I will add it to the post. A bonus point is that it decreased minion elemental res by 50% so it adds a lot to our DPS

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: