[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

anyone have a pob with damage would like to try this but my previous srs char has 34mill dps just trying to see if worth it thx you
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Is there a reason why Soul's Wick won't work here? Or will it make it so the marionettes don't travel to new zones like the new gem?

I don't really want to test it because I could lose all my spectres and have to re-buy them.
"
Garridy schrieb:
Is there a reason why Soul's Wick won't work here? Or will it make it so the marionettes don't travel to new zones like the new gem?

I don't really want to test it because I could lose all my spectres and have to re-buy them.

well, for starters Soul's Wick was removed from the game, now the transfigured raise spectre gem is the one holding that mechanic

and yes, the Soul wick's mechanic replaces the natural permanence of spectres for a duration, that means the marionettes will simply despawn after the duration is up, ignoring the reassemble mechanic of the marionette
No idea who's tried this already but i did some experimentation.

After some testing with respawn and explodey timing i see that you lose about 7.1% damage from having life from death. So for bossing id remove that.
Cooldown reduction doesnt do anything, was hoping it could lower the waiting until respawn but nothing happens :D
Taking another notable for minions take +20% damage gives you about 7% more damage.

You mention 30M dps but not sure how you calculate that. I got pretty much the same setup as you now and it doesnt feel like 30m. More like 10m at most?
Average damage in your pob is 2m, they explode ~13 times in 30 seconds = 0.43 aps * 6 spectres * 2m damage = 5M dps?

*edit* now i saw your minmax version. gonna aim for that, still i think you're counting 1aps with your 30m number and not sure thats correct.

Or am i looking at this the wrong way?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Yonasu_ um 20.01.2024, 11:34:00
I have got to ask, what would be the best AG setup for marionettes? leercast? eye of malice ? or that ygg whatever crown that makes attackers elements 0 paired with a dmg taken as?
Can anyone check my POB as to how i can improve this? Im struggling in 16's with just a couple thousand whisps both in surivability and damage. Using 6 perfect dark marionettes

I got 40div to spend
does anyone have a vid of normal mapping with this build or just 5-8k juice map?
"
skykenny3030 schrieb:
I have got to ask, what would be the best AG setup for marionettes? leercast? eye of malice ? or that ygg whatever crown that makes attackers elements 0 paired with a dmg taken as?

With Wraithlord Helmet you cannot have non-spectre minions.
Not using wraithlord and using srs of enormity instead for better clear

"
With Wraithlord Helmet you cannot have non-spectre minions.
This looks enticing..
I've played one or two spectre builds in the past, but I am having trouble understanding how many spectres I am expected to have active. Your guide mentions 6. I've managed to waste one Dark Marionette, so I am starting with a cheap variant. I have one active, and it respawns. How to I get more of the spectres??

Noob question I know.. but.. needs must.
FWIW, the Raise Spectre gem is lvl22 0% quality.

Help!

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: