[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

Was leveling this under another build I found but switching to yours as I like the tankiness. Thank you for posting the build. Any chance for the crating bit soon?
"
lvl_5_Ninja schrieb:
Was leveling this under another build I found but switching to yours as I like the tankiness. Thank you for posting the build. Any chance for the crating bit soon?

I'm glad you like it. Expect the shield crafting by today.
I post the shield crafting guide. You might actually can craft for a huge profit given the current fossils price vs shields price on the market.
Cool build, why do you take the additional power charge?
"
ZephyrSyph schrieb:
Cool build, why do you take the additional power charge?

Fortress Covenant transforms any notables in the area to "Minions take 20% increased damage". So that's not +1 max power charge.
Very, very cool build. Will try this out.
"
Also I don't know how to add Scorch

In the Configuration tab of PoB, there's a button at the top that says "Show All Configurations'. That will allow you to add in things that PoB does not currently recognize, including Scorch.
"
Caluin schrieb:
"
Also I don't know how to add Scorch

In the Configuration tab of PoB, there's a button at the top that says "Show All Configurations'. That will allow you to add in things that PoB does not currently recognize, including Scorch.

Thank you. I always wonder about that and couldn't find any answer
Do you think this works for Ubers? I am so looking forward to trying this. I'll start building it today. Thanks so much for the whole thing!
Couldn't this be done with stacking Golems on Elementalist? Kind of like an autobomber Maw?

Definitely not as tanky though

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: