[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

Your trade link for the wand should have an open suffix, not a prefix, as the trigger craft is a suffix.

Also, my construct keeps disappearing. No clue how to get him back, removing gem doesn't spawn a corpse on the ground in hideout. How do I fix this? Would be unfortunate to keep buying.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von KingOfLoons um 12.01.2024, 23:05:00
Just wanted to say, that the build performs really well, pretty good allrounder, im just missing the mastermind of discord jewells and it would be done, fun, relaxed and strong, doing t16 wisp juiced maps and bosses with no problems, ty!
this vs bodyswap of sacr chief in SSF?
"
Marcial_Vargas schrieb:
Do you think this works for Ubers? I am so looking forward to trying this. I'll start building it today. Thanks so much for the whole thing!

Definitely, I did Uber Cortex, Atziri, Shaper and Maven with it. The rest I haven't tried since I'm trapped in delve right now but they shouldn't be a problem, just maybe slower than a bossing build. You could try the glasscannon route with Dialla's Malefaction+ Replica Dragonfang Flight for ubers.
"
raginmango schrieb:
Couldn't this be done with stacking Golems on Elementalist? Kind of like an autobomber Maw?

Definitely not as tanky though

Yes, but it will be clunky since golems take 4 seconds to respawn and you won't have ignite prolif like a Maw build. Alternatively, this build can be played with Maw and it will be better than golems
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MiniAture223 um 13.01.2024, 01:06:56
"
KingOfLoons schrieb:
Your trade link for the wand should have an open suffix, not a prefix, as the trigger craft is a suffix.

Also, my construct keeps disappearing. No clue how to get him back, removing gem doesn't spawn a corpse on the ground in hideout. How do I fix this? Would be unfortunate to keep buying.

Thanks for pointing it out. Already fixed!

For specter disappearing, make sure you take out Bone Offering and Desecrate if you want to take the gems out or want to weapon swap in hideout. The specters will drop as corpses on the ground. Never weapon swap in maps. Weapon swap/taking gems out in town are fine as long as you make sure you put them back before going to hideout/maps
"
danteafk schrieb:
this vs bodyswap of sacr chief in SSF?

Bodyswap maybe. Since it requires far less spectres
"
p0ef schrieb:
Just wanted to say, that the build performs really well, pretty good allrounder, im just missing the mastermind of discord jewells and it would be done, fun, relaxed and strong, doing t16 wisp juiced maps and bosses with no problems, ty!

Glad you like it. I'm currently attemping deep delve with it. Digging down to depth ~450 now. It feels exactly like RF which was my favorite build, but with way more damage.
Leveling with the cheapest dark marrionette works well.
from Lev 34 and 3 such spectres you wreck havoc in a tabula due to wraithlord
Zuletzt bearbeitet von skjutengris um 13.01.2024, 12:38:07
What do you think about dropping some Offering effect increases and getting Glancing Blows instead to cap out block and some more tankyness?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: