[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

Any chance you could expand the front page for recommended pantheons, bandit chances and map mods to avoid. Overall enjoying the build and looking forward to evolutions of the build guide
That Which Was Taken "Consecrated Ground you create applies #% increased Damage taken to Enemies"

if it is not there, is it too critical?
would this be possible on a 5 div budget? sick of getting 1 hit every 2 mins in maps and need a tanky build
Currently playing corrupted fever. Is this build will be more tankier? And does it have more bossing capabilities?
"
Sainako schrieb:
What do you think about dropping some Offering effect increases and getting Glancing Blows instead to cap out block and some more tankyness?

I don't see any reason why you would want to drop true block for Glancing Blows block. How is that more tankyness?

"
marinepiggott19 schrieb:
Any chance you could expand the front page for recommended pantheons, bandit chances and map mods to avoid. Overall enjoying the build and looking forward to evolutions of the build guide

Noted, I completely forgot about those. This is my first post. I will add them to the to-do list.

"
CoolBeaver schrieb:
That Which Was Taken "Consecrated Ground you create applies #% increased Damage taken to Enemies"

if it is not there, is it too critical?

No, not at all. It's just for min-max. We already have Infernal Cry's covered in ash for 'enemy take % increased damage' source. So the consecrated ground ended up being only ~3-5% more damage.
"
ZombieDoll schrieb:
would this be possible on a 5 div budget? sick of getting 1 hit every 2 mins in maps and need a tanky build

Try the Fourth Vow + Defiance of Destiny + Divine Flesh + Wraith lord. Stack as much offering effect as possible until you reach 75/75 block. (for reference, you need about 90-100% increaed offering effect for 75/75. You can get 10% feom gem quality and 20% from minion mastery, the rest you get from charms/That Which was Taken)

Those all are under 5 div and will make you tanky af plus you have 5 spectres to play with.

Now after you're tanky, future budget can be spent on getting more damage.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MiniAture223 um 13.01.2024, 16:41:04
"
angelos123 schrieb:
Currently playing corrupted fever. Is this build will be more tankier? And does it have more bossing capabilities?

It definitely has way more bossing capabilities. For tankiness I'm not too sure. If a CF Champion uses the Fourth Vow and Defiance and stack armour+evasion+spell suppression I think they're more tanky. Clear is obviously CF's strong point it's not even a competition.
The damage looks conditional, on simulacrum last wave it doesn't looks like you have 10 mill damage.
What about bandits, pantheons and how to find those new spectres?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: