[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
going the glass cannon route is this pob correct? with the 4 perfect marionnetts

https://pobb.in/rBCtpUiB37Ss

Using giant SRS + Marionette will get you way more damage than Marionette alone. But it defeats the purpose of being an autobomber.
"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
"
JonathanPDX schrieb:
The Fourth Vow with the +2 minion implicit is currently selling for 14-20 Div.

currently 25-30 div now lol

Currently 6 div. It was just someone emptying the market I guess
Zuletzt bearbeitet von MiniAture223 um 14.01.2024, 07:03:08
How do you feel about using Progenesis in this build? If you were using it, which flask you would replace it for? Curious because I am using it with my other build. Thank you
hi i've been running a similar build but was using brass dome with a +2 min and hypothermia setup and no crit but liked this variation so thought i try it i have an aggressive minion wand so i dropped out feeding frenzy for empower but was wondering if there is a better gem to use maybe Increased Critical Damage Support or awakended min dmg but it lower's the life of the spectres

https://pobb.in/Skr3IdVUUVJn

"
hedpe666 schrieb:
hi i've been running a similar build but was using brass dome with a +2 min and hypothermia setup and no crit but liked this variation so thought i try it i have an aggressive minion wand so i dropped out feeding frenzy for empower but was wondering if there is a better gem to use maybe Increased Critical Damage Support or awakended min dmg but it lower's the life of the spectres

https://pobb.in/Skr3IdVUUVJn

Concentrated Effect should be better than Empower or Minion Damage. I think you're way too overkill on tankyness with that setup. Maybe drop Bloodnotch and Immutable Force for Forbidden Flame&Flesh? Good nodes are Mastermind of Discord, Shaper of the Storms, Unholy Authority
"
Yusheex schrieb:
How do you feel about using Progenesis in this build? If you were using it, which flask you would replace it for? Curious because I am using it with my other build. Thank you

I don't think there is a need for Progenesis but maybe replace Basalt/Quartz/Life Flask with it. But I love phasing on a minion build and a life flask is handy for bleed/CB removal so idk
Nice build, very robust and a relaxed playstyle for T16 Abyss. Right now, I am aiming for the 'Maligaro Lens Shield' and considering the 'Necromantic Aegis' node. It also significantly boosts the Bomb frequency for me :)
thanks for the Build!
"
MiniAture223 schrieb:
"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
"
JonathanPDX schrieb:
The Fourth Vow with the +2 minion implicit is currently selling for 14-20 Div.

currently 25-30 div now lol

Currently 6 div. It was just someone emptying the market I guess

The 6 div ones aren't 6L.
is there any way to automate explosions?
POB seems not caculated the fresh meat crit chance,so the actural minion damage should be way higher then it said, right?

Nvm,I'm dumb.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von razor00017 um 14.01.2024, 19:40:23

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: