[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

btw... how on EARTH do I remove the specters "safely" if I want to change my body armour or change my specter gem to a higher level one when I am done leveling up?

I had to buy the marionettes again because I lost them... :/

And last question - I did the min/max version you have, but I am lacking mana and/or attributes and don't see them anywhere on your pob. Do I just find them on my rare items or am I missing something? (like one example - it says you have 14 dex, but that isn't even enough for defiance banner)
"
Marcial_Vargas schrieb:
btw... how on EARTH do I remove the specters "safely" if I want to change my body armour or change my specter gem to a higher level one when I am done leveling up?

I had to buy the marionettes again because I lost them... :/

Two options:
1) The specters will turn into corpses if you unsocket the Raise Spectre gem. You can then re-raise them when done with your alterations. I highly, highly recommend removing gems from your auto cast setups, or you’ll be me like and immediately Bone Offering them. That was a fun 300 chaos lesson.

2) Go to town, not your hideout. Just make sure that Raise Spectre ends up in the same socket location and they’ll not even notice.

"
And last question - I did the min/max version you have, but I am lacking mana and/or attributes and don't see them anywhere on your pob. Do I just find them on my rare items or am I missing something? (like one example - it says you have 14 dex, but that isn't even enough for defiance banner)

Rings are pretty flexible slots for this build, and where most of your stats and resists will come from.
Maybe i don's see it, but what about new version of raise spectre.
Will it work more than 30 second's or not?
I used profane bloom jewels and run with blasphemy for map clear and then shift to arc brand 2 curses for big bosses.
one hand playstyle.
did sim l30.
got lucky with wand and aggressive minion mod helps out.

edit: Hit 98, 38 challenges done.
did an uber eldritch at least
Zuletzt bearbeitet von skjutengris um 15.01.2024, 17:07:55
Just starting to level this character. When would be an appropriate time to switch to using the minions?

For the skill tree, do I want to prioritize cluster jewels first or are they last?
Thanks for the Guide, i have a Question

(sry for my english)

i can only raise 3 spectre Perfect Dark Marionette, all above are instantly die.
i buyed over 10 marionettes... but it desen't work for me.

i placed on the ground press a and use raise spectre

when im look at raise spectre skill i have +6 spectres ...

https://pobb.in/u/JohnCooperWorks/m3TUYRauJEeQ
(ignore flask setup)

i hope you understand me a little bit

<3
Zuletzt bearbeitet von JohnCooperWorks um 15.01.2024, 18:19:44
"
JonathanPDX schrieb:

The 6 div ones aren't 6L.

Why were you looking at 6L though? Just use crafting bench for 4 sockets then Tainted Jeweller to 6 sockets then bench for 4 links and Tainted Fuaing for 6 links. It's gonna take like 3-4 div max.
"
angelos123 schrieb:
is there any way to automate explosions?

Link Raised Spectre with Infernal Legion Support
"
Maybe i don's see it, but what about new version of raise spectre.
Will it work more than 30 second's or not?

I see where you're coming from. I had the same thought that maybe Marionette respawning refreshs the duration. Honestly? I haven't tried. But I saw someone on reddit mentioned that it doesn't work.
"
Hellsmith schrieb:
Just starting to level this character. When would be an appropriate time to switch to using the minions?

For the skill tree, do I want to prioritize cluster jewels first or are they last?

You can switch as soon as you have Minion Instability+ Raise Spectre + Wraithlord. Even with 3 spectres they steamrolled the campaign. Priotize "Life fron Death" cluster first then the minion masteries. I will update a leveling PoB later but I don't promise it'll be soon

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: