[3.23] Dark Marionette Autobomber ~TANK Version~ All content (Feat. 10k wisps map)

"
dragnmith1 schrieb:
anyone have a pob with damage would like to try this but my previous srs char has 34mill dps just trying to see if worth it thx you

You might want to look at this https://pobb.in/ogvpKeHE8n7h. A fellow in reddit cooked it up, scaling shock is easier than scaling exposure it seems.
I can't figure out why the passives for power and endurance charges are allocated. What are you doing that uses them?
Mostly a lurker on these forums but had to stop by to say thank you for this build! Having a lot of fun with it, running Heists for example is such a breeze, even without being anywhere near perfect gear yet.

For sure going to try out the Maligaro's Lens alternative as well!
"
I can't figure out why the passives for power and endurance charges are allocated. What are you doing that uses them?

I was confused by this at first as well. Until you realize that Fortress Covenant is there and makes it so they die faster so they blow up more often.

PoB updated. Looks like the Marionettes are much lower than estimated? I'm showing 2.1mil DPS per Marionette.

Zuletzt bearbeitet von Jozen um 24.01.2024, 01:30:12
Minion instability is still too fast at 1.4aps on this, and that's with fortress covenant still not being implemented at all in POB. And adding "Minions take 80% increased Damage" doesnt do anything.
I really like this build but the damage isnt really hitting that peak you want. I think with a +2 wand and maligaros lens it could shine, but not interested in pushing this further atm.
Might revisit next league if marionettes somehow survive :)
Hi. I am new to this build and this is my pob: https://pobb.in/psvmR3t7o10m
Are there anyway that I can push more damage in this
What about doppelganger guise? Wouldn't this be a better armor especially with undying flesh?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Taelis um 25.01.2024, 23:22:39
Was wondering, will controlled blaze support in general with this? Trying to see if i can replace feeding frenzy (yeah I need a red gem slot :().
"
Jenkemz schrieb:
"
It is "viable", it will feel very clunky after midmaps.

I've done everything in the game with this build and nothing feels clunky

I was talking about SSF. without the mandatory gear it feels clunky, I tested it.
Love you for this build <3 Tried 5 builds this league and only with this one I was able to do all Ubers for the first time ever (with less than 1k hours in game). I even tried Balormage's popcorn at first but this one was waaaay superior.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: