[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

"
Voidslayer schrieb:
I also lucked into a divine in a6 wetlands (yay!)

Great build.

I hated the leveling until switching though because mines are clunky as hell. An alternate gem setup without mines would be great. ( i only saw some minor notes on things you *could* use. Am i missing something?)

Mines aren't horrible with detonate on left click. Switching to BV felt so good though.

"
Chronic_Painless schrieb:
"
Summoner schrieb:
Two questions:

First, why shield charge in addition to frostblink? FB can jump over some obstacles, and has bonechill stuff linked to it. Shieldcharge doesn't have anything else.

Using both movement skills is crucial because spamming shield charge causes you to pause briefly at the end of each charge (like how spamming flame dash gives it a cast time even though the first one is instant), so you have to alternate to get maximum clear speed.

OK; just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing anything. I can't do flasks and skills with my second hand without triggering RSI though, so I'm limited to 5 skills on my mouse. 2 move skills is a luxury I can't afford. 🤷‍♂️
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Summoner um 10.12.2023, 13:52:59
I also have difficulties based on my disability and having 2 movement skills is doable but bit inconvenient ;) was wondering if whirling blades (solo) can do the trick? or solo flame dash. Shield charge is awesome cos i can spam it but the map layout rarely allows to fully utilize it.
Any recomendations? I dont have to be ultra fast af zoomer.
"
Sztarmuda schrieb:
I also have difficulties based on my disability and having 2 movement skills is doable but bit inconvenient ;) was wondering if whirling blades (solo) can do the trick? or solo flame dash. Shield charge is awesome cos i can spam it but the map layout rarely allows to fully utilize it.
Any recomendations? I dont have to be ultra fast af zoomer.

There's nothing really mandatory about the movement skill you choose, so whatever works for you should be fine. One possible side benefit is using Frostblink with Bonechill can be good for increasing the uptime on the bonechill effect as opposed to just cold snapping.
Do you have any charms recommendations for primalist tree?
Whirling blades > all
"
ArkanoSs schrieb:
Do you have any charms recommendations for primalist tree?

There's a lot of solid options, so it mostly depends on what you feel like you're missing. Overall strong ones would be phasing on kill, culling, or hexproof override
Hey, enjoying the build so far, thanks.

Still levelling, but randomly got a Bitterdream dropped. It SEEMS like a good idea to slot Blade Vortex in it (and in my current phase, literally doubles damage) but since you haven't mentioned it in your guide, I'm probably missing something. Should I use it?
"
Sythar8020 schrieb:
Hey, enjoying the build so far, thanks.

Still levelling, but randomly got a Bitterdream dropped. It SEEMS like a good idea to slot Blade Vortex in it (and in my current phase, literally doubles damage) but since you haven't mentioned it in your guide, I'm probably missing something. Should I use it?

It's ok for a very short window, but is quickly surpassed by stronger links, only POB can tell you exactly when that is though since it will depend on your other gear. Also it makes your mana cost quite large to the point where it needs to be addressed with extra regen and/or reservation efficiency.
Since we can't 20 quality roll over active skill gems now, what gems make the most sense to have levelling in my weapon swap?
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
"
Summoner schrieb:
Since we can't 20 quality roll over active skill gems now, what gems make the most sense to have levelling in my weapon swap?

Not sure what you mean exactly, are you talking about an SSF situation? I guess you'd want to level BVs to eventually put GCPs on and then try to make them vaal. Otherwise I'd say just level random auras to corrupt and sell if they hit 21.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: