[3.23 Cold Conversion Blade Vortex Elementalist / Occultist (League Starter + League Finisher)

"
metalmichi schrieb:
Hey there, considering this as my leagestarter to change into some sort of coc later. Are there a lot of buttons to press? I really dislike keyboardpiano and complicate mechanics to enable DPS-output and am somewhat lazy...

No there's not an extreme amount of hotkeys by any stretch. Losing instant vortex on left-click potentially added a button, but it's also possible to just put your guard skill on left click and stick Cold Snap + Bonechill on a brand with Frost Bomb or Assassin's Mark.
Res.
With the new transfigured gem, is there any changes in the PoB?
I will league start this on private league with some friends, and when I checked the Trinity (non-Hrimsorrow) part of the PoB, I saw that you wanted us to buy Physical to Lightning Support, and Trinity, but it's not being used in the gear anywhere when checking the skills under the TRINITY Variant, so my question is where should I use those gems? :)

The build seems super fun and great and can't wait to play it!
"
KrammebjQrn schrieb:
With the new transfigured gem, is there any changes in the PoB?
I will league start this on private league with some friends, and when I checked the Trinity (non-Hrimsorrow) part of the PoB, I saw that you wanted us to buy Physical to Lightning Support, and Trinity, but it's not being used in the gear anywhere when checking the skills under the TRINITY Variant, so my question is where should I use those gems? :)

The build seems super fun and great and can't wait to play it!

Anything built around the new transfigured BV won't play at all like this version. I just double-checked the POB and the Trinity/Phys-to-Light are definitely in there, but I did notice that I forgot to change the label from GGGB to BBBG so thank you for letting me know.

If you're asking "where" as in what piece of gear you socket them in, that doesn't matter, just wherever you've got a 4-link.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Chronic_Painless um 08.12.2023, 11:43:31
Ah thanks man! I think what went wrong for me was it showed Blade Vortex - Unleash - Cold Pen - Added cold dmg - Trinity - Phys to lightning. And in my mind I was supposed to build it like that and not just skip cold pen and added cold dmg.. Love all the details you've put into this and I can't wait to play it!
Hey! Thanks for this awesome build. Can you give some tips about 3 new ascendancies from league? What to pick?
"
Sztarmuda schrieb:
Hey! Thanks for this awesome build. Can you give some tips about 3 new ascendancies from league? What to pick?

The movement speed from the Maji is really nice early, but later we'll almost certainly want to use the Charms from the Primalist
Two questions:

First, why shield charge in addition to frostblink? FB can jump over some obstacles, and has bonechill stuff linked to it. Shieldcharge doesn't have anything else.

Second, I lucked into a divine while working through the acts. What would be the most useful thing to buy when I get to maps>
Did you ever see history portrayed as an old man with a wise brow and pulseless heart, weighing all things in the balance of reason?
Is not rather the genius of history like an eternal, imploring maiden, full of fire, with a burning heart and flaming soul, humanly warm and humanly beautiful?
I also lucked into a divine in a6 wetlands (yay!)

Great build.

I hated the leveling until switching though because mines are clunky as hell. An alternate gem setup without mines would be great. ( i only saw some minor notes on things you *could* use. Am i missing something?)
"
Summoner schrieb:
Two questions:

First, why shield charge in addition to frostblink? FB can jump over some obstacles, and has bonechill stuff linked to it. Shieldcharge doesn't have anything else.

Second, I lucked into a divine while working through the acts. What would be the most useful thing to buy when I get to maps>

Using both movement skills is crucial because spamming shield charge causes you to pause briefly at the end of each charge (like how spamming flame dash gives it a cast time even though the first one is instant), so you have to alternate to get maximum clear speed.

I'd recommend liquidating the divine into chaos and getting a bunch of cheap upgrades. You can find relatively powerful weapons for a few C, and also get some nice life/res gear that's 5x better than what you'd have in SSF

"
Voidslayer schrieb:
I also lucked into a divine in a6 wetlands (yay!)

Great build.

I hated the leveling until switching though because mines are clunky as hell. An alternate gem setup without mines would be great. ( i only saw some minor notes on things you *could* use. Am i missing something?)

The truth is it really doesn't matter than much how you get to A6, mines seem clunky at first but they're extremely powerful and worth spending some time getting used to if you have some time for between-league practice.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: