[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
budgi schrieb:

Are you playing the build on HC? How's your gear as well, since it appears reflect does apply to overkill, I'd imagine when you hit really good gear the deaths become more of an issue?

If it's a non-issue for SC since you die ones in 10 hours, it's a huge issue still on HC. Trying to just determine how it is since most posts are super vague about the issue.

Do you drop to 50% if you throw 3 stacks into reflect pack? Do you get instant oneshot if you throw 5? Does 5 only sometimes drop you? Do you need to run fire max res flask 24/7 or rip to reflect etc. Would be great and super important information especially from a build claiming to be HC viable. I'd say it's fair considering the people who know the game inside out still rip to stuff like bearers which are insanely easy to avoid, reflect is way harder than that and require concentration.

I`m playing SC, because I don`t want to waste my time in HC. I`m playing recklessly from time to time.
I admit I die time to time (one time per 20 hours?), but it is not on reflect. 2-3 fuses are usually 20-40% of life. I also don`t run ruby flask at all. I also did not spec into reduce reflect on tree. I`m not HC player and I don`t have high-end gear. (2x 5L quill, 5k HP, max resists, rearguard)
All I`m saying that pathfinder has much more benefits from my point of view than elementalist

Where does Vinktar's flask fit into all of this?
I'm not exactly sure how it works with EA, could someone explain please?
Thanks.
Do I need to grab the AoE in the templar region? I already grabbed Blast Radius and the other two nodes in the witch region.
Explosively loving this build, today I just got blessed with lady luck, belt and 6L from a chance orb. Resists are all out of whack atm, but soon I should be up to guardians/shaper.

Spoiler

As for the vinktar's question, I'm pretty sure it's just for the constant shock.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Lurel um 12.03.2017, 19:50:46
i'm having hard time to clear at this stage.
Problem with PF EX is a lacking of consistency ignited source and elemental prolif in compared with Witch EA.
I'm level 65 ATM and farming dried lake.
Spoiler

Have tried EA with Witch , Scion, Champion and now this one .
Im going to get 20/20 EA and another Quill Rain + Kaom when reaching 70 on today.
"
N4Z schrieb:
i'm having hard time to clear at this stage.
Problem with PF EX is a lacking of consistency ignited source and elemental prolif in compared with Witch EA.
I'm level 65 ATM and farming dried lake.
Spoiler

Have tried EA with Witch , Scion, Champion and now this one .
Im going to get 20/20 EA and another Quill Rain + Kaom when reaching 70 on today.

Defs get yourself a second quill rain. For your single target you want explosive arrow - fire penetration - conc effect and chance to ignite. 5th link should be slower projectiles and then less duration for the last link. Chance to ignite is a huge boost to your ignite chance, sometimes you still won't get a burn, just keep kiting and stacking arrows. Also try and keep enemies you're struggling to ignite cursed with flammability. If you want anymore help, make your profile public so we can look at your character.
Looking for help from someone with bigger experience with this build, what should be my next upgrade ? Thinking about dying sun or getting six link bow for AOE gems, anyway great build, got no problem with clearing t15 abyss, and having lots of fun.
"
Sopthik schrieb:

All I`m saying that pathfinder has much more benefits from my point of view than elementalist

Elementalist far better then pathfinder in terms of mapping - thats it. The rest is all about pathfiners. Chance to ignite is far better which makes us a perfect boss killer. ALong with all buffs from flasks - pathfinder super good. But I repeat - whenever u get high-top-end gear - Even 1 fuse will shot you ;)
got lucky and found a couple of exalts within 10hours of each other mapping. brought my self a 6link quill rain and a kaoms. is it best to use the 6link for my single target until I get my second one and do I need to buy a second quiver again? thanks guys love this build so much! #addicted
#StandardLivesMatter

Can't decide, to keep or to sell and roll the next one:/

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: