[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
"
monkuar schrieb:

You must do quite the damage then, with tons of map mods? Good lucking throwing 2 stacks in those packs, hf with the clearspeed.

I don't understand why you are so aggressive and salty. If you are dying to reflect rares it is clearly due to something you can correct, yet you are spewing on about how the build struggles with it. And yes, my clear speed is great. Because standing still and over killing every pack with 5 fuses is much slower than stutter stepping and shooting 2-3 into each pack with kills them any ways.

Go away.

You should re-read my post. It's the player fault, too. But it's not something that this build is "future proof" of. Which your other post was implying.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
"
Sopthik schrieb:
I`m playing this build for the first time and I`m having blast with it.

I have to side with OP, because the reflect is NOT an issue for me at all. Normal packs die in 2-3 stacks so you are constantly moving from pack to pack. And even if the next pack contains reflect mob, you will not die (having max fire res).
I`m stacking to 5 fuses only on bosses and Essences

I was really surprised by Master Alchemist pathfinder asc. - I like it so much so I would not even consider Elementalist
Currently I`m using Daresso's Defiance (luck drop) and it is working really well for me - I have 3 endurance charges all the time and CWDT-IC lasts longer, I have Onslaught and the chest has also life leach

@OP: I would prefer some upgrade priority list ;)

Are you playing the build on HC? How's your gear as well, since it appears reflect does apply to overkill, I'd imagine when you hit really good gear the deaths become more of an issue?

If it's a non-issue for SC since you die ones in 10 hours, it's a huge issue still on HC. Trying to just determine how it is since most posts are super vague about the issue.

Do you drop to 50% if you throw 3 stacks into reflect pack? Do you get instant oneshot if you throw 5? Does 5 only sometimes drop you? Do you need to run fire max res flask 24/7 or rip to reflect etc. Would be great and super important information especially from a build claiming to be HC viable. I'd say it's fair considering the people who know the game inside out still rip to stuff like bearers which are insanely easy to avoid, reflect is way harder than that and require concentration.
"
budgi schrieb:
So the overkill damage also reflects back to you? Seems a bit silly.

Otherwise if you can kill them with 2-3 stacks, 5 shouldn't matter if the mob is already dead. Seems like an annoying way to play to be honest, having to watch for the aura constantly, having to watch out not to attack over 3 times in fear of just instantly popping. Also piano on top of that. I guess witch will be a bit more suitable for me since I prefer to move fast and really can't be arsed to watch for the reflect constantly. I'll definitely miss it ones or twice and just RIP otherwise.

I wouldn't really call this build HC viable if that's the case. With a loose definition like that you could call many builds HC viable and just state "don't go next to mobs, don't do this, don't do that".

He should definitely include, HC viable except you will insta RIP to reflect if you shoot 4+ times accidentally. Also, never play in party because mobs will have too much health and you'll rip again.

stacking 2-3 usually ignites and burns down the remaining life of a rare. Stacking 2-3 is also the default way I've played the build, it's not like I change how I play completely to deal with the monster. it's faster since I don't hold down the attack for as long and I move along while it dies.

I don't see why it's not HC viable if all you have to do is not stack all your damage when you see the rare. I play it to mid high 90s and the only reason I don't go for 100 is that I don't have time (last 2 times I died farming hall of the grandmaster after deciding just grinding to 100 wasn't something I wanted to do with my time). Last league the fourth person to reach 100 in HC was a pathfinder EA character.

That said if you don't think you can do this in hc then there's no point in forcing the issue.

"
I have about 9EX to spend atm, should I focus on getting a 6L Quill Rain + Kaoms or is there something that would be more worth buying first? Are those two things the priority assuming the rest of your gear is pretty average/ok?

Yeah assuming average gear it's the best route. most of the other uniques in the build are cheap right now anyways.

"
Hello all,

can anyone recommend a 5l aoe setup? I am currently running a tabula rasa and a 5l quill rain.

thanks.

EA greater multiple projectiles, fire pen, less duration, slower proj.

As far as a priority list it's kinda weird right now since prices in HC and SC are different I think.

rumi's and rearguard are dirt cheap, you can get them if you're set on bleed (mast surgeon or flasks). wise oak will help out a lot early on. and ngamahu tiki

Get kaoms after you get 2 5link quill rains.

I'd say this:

As far as expnesive items go
1. 5link quill rain and 5link/6link cheap chest with life
2. a second 5link quill rain and kaom's heart
3. 6link quill rain.
4. opal rings/dying sun (depending on your money situation and the prices)
5. second curse amulet

Not sure where to put vinktar on the list, I think the wise oak is generally better for mapping if you have vaal lightning trap and likely you're going to do vinktar for the challenge and shaper orb. Vinktar is good for uber lab farming and carrying.

taste of hate is not necessary, but if it's cheap enough and you're not using wise oak it's good. you can get by on basalt flask.
Does the projectile speed on quill rain matter? These 5Ls are expensive even with low projectile speed mods.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von subiedude8 um 11.03.2017, 10:11:14
"
subiedude8 schrieb:
Does the projectile speed on quill rain matter? These 5Ls are expensive even with low projectile speed mods.

doesn't matter really. you can also look at the price of jeweller's touch and a low ilvl quill rain and see if that's cheaper than buying a 5link outright.
"
dingis schrieb:
"
subiedude8 schrieb:

doesn't matter really. you can also look at the price of jeweller's touch and a low ilvl quill rain and see if that's cheaper than buying a 5link outright.

Cool trick, thanks.

I noticed you mentioned 7x emperor of purity cards gets you a 6L body armor. Does that armor come with any mods?
"
subiedude8 schrieb:

Cool trick, thanks.

I noticed you mentioned 7x emperor of purity cards gets you a 6L body armor. Does that armor come with any mods?

no it's a blank armor, just use and essnece of greed to get life on it and hope you get resists. if you're really feeling like gambling for some reason you can try with hysteria to get the phys as cold effect and hope you get life.
"
dingis schrieb:
"
subiedude8 schrieb:

Cool trick, thanks.

no it's a blank armor, just use and essnece of greed to get life on it and hope you get resists. if you're really feeling like gambling for some reason you can try with hysteria to get the phys as cold effect and hope you get life.

What are your thoughts on a tabula rasa as an alternative to this?
Currently I'm using 1 seething, 1 panicked w/ bleed, Rumi's, Overflowing Chalice, and a quicksilver's.

Should I trade the Overflowing Chalice for a Wise Oak flask? I also noticed that despite the fact that I bought vaal grace, I hardly use it. I think vaal lightning trap w/ 50% damage on shocked ground would be a lot more useful. Vaal Grace gives atk speed and cast speed, but it doesn't last very long and takes a while to cast.

Also, can you include more comprehensive guides for higher end content? Thank you.

Is 20% penetration > 40% damage? The Overflowing Chalice also has the slight advantage of helping you refill your other flasks faster
Reflect is an issue because the HP spike is noticeable. It puts yourself in danger for another mob to finish you off. Plus, I had a situation where 2 ele reflect rares popped from the same box.

Bind your HP pot in a really fast hotkey (mine is Space) and you should be fine.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: