[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
theoc86 schrieb:
got lucky and found a couple of exalts within 10hours of each other mapping. brought my self a 6link quill rain and a kaoms. is it best to use the 6link for my single target until I get my second one and do I need to buy a second quiver again? thanks guys love this build so much! #addicted

grab 1 5l - more then enough for AOE mapping and use 6l for single target. Whenever u get good gear - use 6l quil + 6l +3 fire gems bow for single targer = ez pz.
Hello thanks for the build !

I'm having some trouble while leveling cause Explosive arrow is quite weak... Even with a 5L. Some advices ? thanks !
Is the explosion part of EA affected by 'Increased % Damage' mod? For example, I've got a jewel with 'Increased %Fire Dmg, %Life, %Damage'.
"
N4Z schrieb:
i'm having hard time to clear at this stage.
Problem with PF EX is a lacking of consistency ignited source and elemental prolif in compared with Witch EA.
I'm level 65 ATM and farming dried lake.
Spoiler

Have tried EA with Witch , Scion, Champion and now this one .
Im going to get 20/20 EA and another Quill Rain + Kaom when reaching 70 on today.

OK.
Clear speed it better now but still not able compare with Witch EA. Witch EA is BIS for map clear.
Seriously , you need 20/20 EA to be able do anything with this build.
Its damage heavily rely on gem level.

Please advise whici items I need to buy next. Have 3 EX to spend ( all dropped from Dried lake run while leveling to 70)

Spoiler

Another 5L Quill and Kaom heart ? or non legacy Rumi which is pretty cheap atm or better gem.
Sanctity worth it? 1% Life reg for one point...
One more thing, bought a Fireborn yesterday bc I thought it's worth it. Adding it near the Lightning and cold nodes should give a massive amount of fire damage (I mean here), like 86%. Not sure if physical WEAPON damage is also added, but I guess not.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 14.03.2017, 05:33:51
Hello thank for build have lots of fun with it.

My gear
Spoiler

I killed Minotaur yesterday (havet helment enchament yet) and it wasn't so hard.

Next step is lvl 21 explosive arrow. I think i will buy only one for single target. For gmp setup 20 is enough for me.

I also sow that is not bad uber lab runner. I skip argus but 3keys run are easy.

I'm usually online at 18 gmt +1
Zuletzt bearbeitet von sielma um 14.03.2017, 05:55:41
Hi,i have a question for elemental equilibrium mechanics, you say, find item with flat cold or lightning flat damage, no phy flat , but the implicit quiver have physycal damage on implicit.

So, we need replace this line with vaal orb ?

Thanks you, sorry for my english.

Good game
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mystrielle um 14.03.2017, 09:40:26
"
Mystrielle schrieb:
Hi,i have a question for elemental equilibrium mechanics, you say, find item with flat cold or lightning flat damage, no phy flat , but the implicit quiver have physycal damage on implicit.

Good game

I'm pretty sure physical isn't an element so that's probably why.
#StandardLivesMatter
"
Mystrielle schrieb:

Good game

Physical damage doesn't matter. You need some cold or lightning flat damage, and you shall avoid fire flat damage.
So I have a question regarding Gearing and Trees, how come no one takes the initial projectile damage nodes over the life / evasion where evasion is basically useless in this armor build. It nets almost 10k ignite dps alone taking these nodes. Also no one I've seen here or on poebuilds.io is pushing all the way up to the top for the Heart of Flame nodes like used to be done. It also adds like 12k damage. I guess I don't get how much DPS you guys are doing because with the initial projectile nodes I'm only doing 18k initial 43k ignite and I can't imagine going lower, this is 5L setup. Also everyone with their BIS gear is using Accuracy Rating gloves over Gripped Gloves which also give great projectile damage. I just don't get why no one puts a premium on damage nodes.
IGN: Bonered
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ghostboner um 14.03.2017, 13:39:42

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: