[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Can you use a vinktar instead of a hp flask. If so which would you use?
"
Ghostboner schrieb:
So I have a question regarding Gearing and Trees, how come no one takes the initial projectile damage nodes over the life / evasion where evasion is basically useless in this armor build. It nets almost 10k ignite dps alone taking these nodes. Also no one I've seen here or on poebuilds.io is pushing all the way up to the top for the Heart of Flame nodes like used to be done. It also adds like 12k damage. I guess I don't get how much DPS you guys are doing because with the initial projectile nodes I'm only doing 18k initial 43k ignite and I can't imagine going lower, this is 5L setup. Also everyone with their BIS gear is using Accuracy Rating gloves over Gripped Gloves which also give great projectile damage. I just don't get why no one puts a premium on damage nodes.

Gripped gloves are useless, projectile attack damage doesn't work with the explosion.

Heart of flame is obviously a good node and I take it. It's also in the tree in OP
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AsbelFar um 14.03.2017, 14:44:41
"
AsbelFar schrieb:
"
Ghostboner schrieb:
So I have a question regarding Gearing and Trees, how come no one takes the initial projectile damage nodes over the life / evasion where evasion is basically useless in this armor build. It nets almost 10k ignite dps alone taking these nodes. Also no one I've seen here or on poebuilds.io is pushing all the way up to the top for the Heart of Flame nodes like used to be done. It also adds like 12k damage. I guess I don't get how much DPS you guys are doing because with the initial projectile nodes I'm only doing 18k initial 43k ignite and I can't imagine going lower, this is 5L setup. Also everyone with their BIS gear is using Accuracy Rating gloves over Gripped Gloves which also give great projectile damage. I just don't get why no one puts a premium on damage nodes.

Gripped gloves are useless, projectile attack damage doesn't work with the explosion.

Heart of flame is obviously a good node and I take it. It's also in the tree in OP

^This. Mods for EA are really confusing, this is a good instance of that.

Heart of Flame is awesome. I took it and Explosive Impact as well as more AOE nodes that the OP didn't take. My damage and clear speed feels really good, so I've started working on more life. I'm around 6.5k (I think) now with my Kaom's. And honestly, with the crazy move speed you get with flasks, on top of the almost always up Rumi's and Basalt, I still felt safe with ~5k soloing on T12 maps. Anyway, hope this helps: https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/andizlack/characters
I don't get it why nobody is writing about or considering Fireborn. 86% fire damage is worth a gem slot, isn't it? And it's pretty cheap.

Any idea if Sanctity's worth a point or not?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von olsev_baiden um 15.03.2017, 02:28:04
"
I don't get it why nobody is writing about or considering Fireborn. 86% fire damage is worth a gem slot, isn't it? And it's pretty cheap.

Any idea if Sanctity's worth a point or not?

Does this capture nodes that are not taken with points?

I asked the OP about Sanctity several posts back with the same skepticism, but didn't get any feedback. I just took it for the armor, but I will probably spec out of it tbh.
"

I don't get it, where would you put Fireborn for it to be worth 86% fire damage?

Edit:
By the way, I feel like Sanctity is worth the points. I'm at 526 life regen atm and get up to 85% estimated physical damage reduction when I pop both Rumi's Concoction and my Basalt Flask of Iron Skin (with 83% inc. armour), uber lab traps and burning ground don't do much to me.

Edit2:
"
Sanctity worth it? 1% Life reg for one point...
One more thing, bought a Fireborn yesterday bc I thought it's worth it. Adding it near the Lightning and cold nodes should give a massive amount of fire damage (I mean here), like 86%. Not sure if physical WEAPON damage is also added, but I guess not.

Oh, you mean there? It isn't worth it. You're sacrificing 1 jewel slot (worth 5%-7% life and 32%-40% fire+proj+area dmg) and 9 points (worth other 3 jewel sockets and/or aoe/life nodes) for it. Better spend those points on jewel sockets. Even with 2 mod jewels, if you get 4 slots with those points, you already have space for at least 80% dmg (which you can later upgrade to up to 160% dmg with 3 dmg mod jewels, and if you get life as 4th mod on them, it's a win-win).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von BlowITA um 15.03.2017, 13:25:13
"
BlowITA schrieb:

Edit2:
"

One more thing, bought a Fireborn yesterday bc I thought it's worth it. Adding it near the Lightning and cold nodes should give a massive amount of fire damage (I mean here), like 86%. Not sure if physical WEAPON damage is also added, but I guess not.

Oh, you mean there? It isn't worth it. You're sacrificing 1 jewel slot (worth 5%-7% life and 32%-40% fire+proj+area dmg) and 9 points (worth other 3 jewel sockets and/or aoe/life nodes) for it. Better spend those points on jewel sockets. Even with 2 mod jewels, if you get 4 slots with those points, you already have space for at least 80% dmg (which you can later upgrade to up to 160% dmg with 3 dmg mod jewels, and if you get life as 4th mod on them, it's a win-win).

One moment. What? As I understood you don't need to allocate points bc it's not written in the text. Do you actually need to spend points to activate them for the Fireborn transformation?! If that is the case, then I'm totally on your side. That's just not how I understood the gem works.
"
"
BlowITA schrieb:

Edit2:
"

One moment. What? As I understood you don't need to allocate points bc it's not written in the text. Do you actually need to spend points to activate them for the Fireborn transformation?! If that is the case, then I'm totally on your side. That's just not how I understood the gem works.

The Fireborn jewel just changes the text written in the nodes from "physical/cold/lightning/chaos damage" to "fire damage". You still need to allocate them in order to get their effects.
Im using this one.

Seem fun. Shrine buff is now last around 1'10''and lesser shrine is last around 30''.
Wonder if anyone uses this helm and head hunter belt together.
Decided to roll this for my next build this league. Few questions.

~Got lucky with a +1 arrow on a Rearguard I bought. Is this actually a useful corruption for this build? If so, should I slot it with my aoe or single target bow?

~I have a 6 link and a 5link quill rain. Should I use the 6link for AOE or single target for better clear times on maps?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: