[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

I'll probably continue playing this build even when the league ends....I don't see them nerfing this as there isn't one skill in the build that's greatly overtuned.....So I'm sure I'll have fun playing it in standard...I'm not going to be able to get all of the maps on the atlas done before the league ends....
I am thinking about a different approach:

remove the chance to ignite gem and use empower (3, and, later when rich, level 4)
As a pathfinder, you get 20 from class, 20 from EA quality gem, 5 from tree and 14 from flammability.
The solution I am suggesting: chance to ignite on jewels: you can get 6-7 jewel slots rather easy.
Thats at least 18% from jewels.
Total: 77% chance to ignite (at least, max for 7 jewels would be 80%).
Oh - forgot: 3-5% increased ignite duration x 7 = so around 30% longer ignites? yes thx!

I can live with 80% instead of 100%+ and a level 4 empower would be huge damage boost.
Oh... and Master herbalist > Master surgeon ;) - you have atziri flask, and the small node is 10% increased damage over time too.

Also, when rich, dying sun flask, GMP can f**k off, you can get quiver +1, dying sun +3. Solo target = same as map clearing.
Although, I can see a point when clearing easy maps to replace slower projectiles with GMP.

Just my 2 cents :P
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Mobsy um 09.02.2017, 17:02:53
Do note that getting ingite chance on jewels will cost you generic damage mods, though obviously an Empower 4 woudl more than make up for that. I guess the 100% ignite chance is also for QoL, since ignites are the biggest chunk of your boss damage, not igniting means you'll lose some damage because you have to build up another 5 fuses before the ignite deals the real damage to the boss.
I haven't actually played this build yet tho, I'm eyeing it for next league.
Concerning Master Surgeon < Master Herbalist... how? The Atziri Flask gives you chaos damage, yes, but that's literally all you have for poison, your EA before the explosion deals next to 0 damage with Quill Rain's base damage, you have no double dipping damage on poison which is what you need to make it noticeable in the first place. Poison does basically nothing for this build.
Master Surgeon on the other hand grants bleed immunity and flask charges on crit. While we don't crit too much, the various +flask charges gained modifiers we have still make this noticeable against single targets.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Inkaflare um 10.02.2017, 10:13:55
"
Inkaflare schrieb:
Do note that getting ingite chance on jewels will cost you generic damage mods, though obviously an Empower 4 woudl more than make up for that. I guess the 100% ignite chance is also for QoL, since ignites are the biggest chunk of your boss damage, not igniting means you'll lose some damage because you have to build up another 5 fuses before the ignite deals the real damage to the boss.
I haven't actually played this build yet tho, I'm eyeing it for next league.
Concerning Master Surgeon < Master Herbalist... how? The Atziri Flask gives you chaos damage, yes, but that's literally all you have for poison, your EA before the explosion deals next to 0 damage with Quill Rain's base damage, you have no double dipping damage on poison which is what you need to make it noticeable in the first place, and your fire explosions don't apply it since they're not an attack. Poison does literally nothing for this build.
Master Surgeon on the other hand grants bleed immunity and flask charges on crit. While we don't crit too much, the various +flask charges gained modifiers we have still make this noticeable against single targets.

http://www.tldrexile.com/pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1479842

Atziri flask works with EA.

you're getting 22.5% of fire damage as extra chaos damage. (more multiplier here)
...yes, I never disagreed with you about that. So you get 22.5% more damage as Chaos, which is great and why we use the flask. Now about poison: you deal 16% of that 22.5% over 2 seconds. That's a whopping 3.6% more damage , increased by 20^2% by the node, so 5.2% more damage. For 2 Ascendancy points. I'd rather have the bleed immunity and flask charges on crit than 5% more damage while one of my flasks is active and 0 benefit when not.
"
Inkaflare schrieb:
...yes, I never disagreed with you about that. So you get 22.5% more damage as Chaos, which is great and why we use the flask. Now about poison: you deal 16% of that 22.5% over 2 seconds. That's a whopping 3.6% more damage , increased by 20^2% by the node, so 5.2% more damage. For 2 Ascendancy points. I'd rather have the bleed immunity and flask charges on crit than 5% more damage while one of my flasks is active and 0 benefit when not.

To add to this, poison works best when you can stack it, EA gives 1 giant explosion that has a delay between explosions. You get no void manipulation, no wither totems, and less duration affects the duration of poison. It's not worth it in the end.
any tips/passive tree for going CI?
"
any tips/passive tree for going CI?

Eh, I haven't put much thought into it. It's probably doable though at a higher cost to get higher than the 8-9k life you already get.

I haven't thought up which way you would sustain the mana. Some of the flask nodes are mana nodes so that kinda helps, you can get reduced mana cost on tree. Or you can run a mana flask. You only really need to run discipline and maybe clarity. You'll need to sacrifice the ring or amulet for stun immunity that the life version can get 70% on tiki and 50%+ on an opal ring, but at least you don't need freeze immunity.

Then there's the choice of regen vs leech and vaal pact. you don't get a lot of leech and it's not as sustainable against bosses since the leech needs to wait for the explosion to occur.

I get as far as thinking this and think this isn't really worth the effort since I'm lazy. If you try it and figure it out let me know. I'm sure other people have done it though. If you can somehow get a +2 skin of the loyal or whatever that chest is colored right, you can maybe sacrifice more damage to get more es since you won't have an es sheild and a vaal regalia. I'm bad with CI builds though, not sure how much you'll get.
From the sounds of it 2.6 won't remove double dipping yet, so this until then this build is probably still good to go.
as a new player i was wondering if you could point me in the direction of some jewels i should save up for.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: