[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
ABADDONTHEWICKED schrieb:
as a new player i was wondering if you could point me in the direction of some jewels i should save up for.

You don't need any unique jewels.

What you want on rare jewels:
%fire damage
%projectile damage
%area damage
%maximum life
resistances

Go for a jewel with 3 of these. In hc I get life res and 1 damage jewel at first to get to 169% elemental resistance in hideout (So that you're still capped on resistances in an elemental weakness map)

if you're set on resistances then get life and multiple damage rolls if you can. life and 3 damage rolls is usually expensive and there usually aren't a lot in a league to buy from.

Other potential stats to get:
%increased damage (it rolls less than the other rolls but if it's an additional roll then it's good)
increased attack speed with bows (it rolls up to 8%, you can get generic attack speed rolls, but this rolls the highest)
%Damage over time (not good enough as a base roll, but as an added stat it's better than nothing)
dex if you're really strapped on it.
look guys all I'm saying is you all owe me for all the fun you guys were having... So a leagacy kaom's in hc next league is a way to show your appreciation. You're welcome.

Next league is gonna be nuts...
I'm wondering what build to make for next league. I didn't ready everything in your post yet (will do so later) but I was wondering if legacy silver branch after update with prophecy +2 bow and +1 all with empower wouldnt be better for this build? With lvl 21 EA gem and lvl 4 Empower (end game stuff) you get lvl 28 EA which sounds great.

When I'm back home I will read more and watch some videos to see how is the gameplay. As I'm a bit scared of how I would handle (get used to) killing monsters with small delay (becouse of waiting for explosion) and stoping attack boss after 5 shots to get explosion, wondering if I could master it. :)
"
45 Points - get near blood magic - grab duelist leech to make blast rain more comfortable

.... what is meant by "duelist leech" ? ^^
"
Venzakk schrieb:
I'm wondering what build to make for next league. I didn't ready everything in your post yet (will do so later) but I was wondering if legacy silver branch after update with prophecy +2 bow and +1 all with empower wouldnt be better for this build? With lvl 21 EA gem and lvl 4 Empower (end game stuff) you get lvl 28 EA which sounds great.

When I'm back home I will read more and watch some videos to see how is the gameplay. As I'm a bit scared of how I would handle (get used to) killing monsters with small delay (becouse of waiting for explosion) and stoping attack boss after 5 shots to get explosion, wondering if I could master it. :)

With less duration the explosion is half a second. Basically when you're at decent damage, you fire a ocuple of shots and move on and things explode as you move. It has a good flow when you're confident you're explosions are killing. it will start out slow but it scales really well later.

A +3 silverbough might be interesting to have if you can get one at a good price. Not sure how available they will be. If it's overly expensive might as well go for the quill rain again. It also isn't worth it as much if you don't have empower 4 to use.

"
.... what is meant by "duelist leech" ? ^^

the leech nodes under duelist. Mainly getting the mana nodes to spirit void so that you can sustain blast rain without mana flasks.
Hi there,

Thank you for the build!

Can you explain why you take elemental equilibrium node? As we use fire skill as primary, it grants 25% fire res to mobs (I checked it several times).

Thanks in advance.

"
MGrail schrieb:
Hi there,

Thank you for the build!

Can you explain why you take elemental equilibrium node? As we use fire skill as primary, it grants 25% fire res to mobs (I checked it several times).

Thanks in advance.

The arrow (or a secondary skill like frenzy) does not deal fire damage. So you need to have lightning or cold flat damage somewhere (rings/gloves...) in order to activate elemental equilibrium before the explosion.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AsbelFar um 18.02.2017, 05:17:10
Does EA scale better with Quality or Level?
I just vaaled a few 20/20's but wasn't sure which was best outcome.

BTW - Since getting dying sun wow - what an amazing breach clearer.
So much fun - I was lucky to buy a corrupted 6L quill rain with life leech. So can't wait to buy rearguard with extra arrow for even more spam.
:D
With level
Just wanted to say thanks for a great guide. First 90 with this, got to 89 in HC Breach (died to uber lab traps because I'm bad lmao). After leveling some other stuff to 80+ (thanks to all the currency this got me) in HC Breach I went back to play EA on standard with 5L quill rains and 7.7K hp I've cleared the majority if T15's without much issue (even when yolo'ing twinned maps never having seen the fights).

imo build definitely qualifies as budget friendly. I had 0 currency when I started and found everything with the build as I leveled up. Plenty of room to grow though so lots of places to spend currency too.

Have you done a shaper with this? I saw the guide for the guardians but didn't see shaper mentioned. I really want to do them plus him next league in HC, planning on practicing some in SC.

Definitely going to do EA for next league's start.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: