[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

so another question i saw the trait elemental overload where you do more damage if youve crit recently. but my crit chance is 5% and i dont see any crit on your gear so how do you trigger this? is there something im missing? also great build im loving playing it!
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ABADDONTHEWICKED um 20.02.2017, 02:41:48
"
ABADDONTHEWICKED schrieb:
so another question i saw the trait elemental overload where you do more damage if youve crit recently. but my crit chance is 5% and i dont see any crit on your gear so how do you trigger this? is there something im missing? also great build im loving playing it!

Even without additional crit chance, you have a very high attack speed so the buff is up almost all the time
What would people suggest for 6L, given i have life leech on my bow. This is for generic bow not single target.

EA, less duration, slower proj, GMP, fire pen - empower?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ninjaxus um 20.02.2017, 23:45:55
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
What would people suggest for 6L, given i have life leech on my bow. This is for generic bow now single target.

Err wait this is for single target or aoe?

Conc effect is the biggest double dip support gem it goes in before slower proj/less duration/empower.
for single target

If you have empower 4 that goes before less duration/slower proj. Out of those 2 either is fine, less duration has less damage but explodes faster, not sure how much of a difference it makes.

For gmp set up, past the 5th link add whatever you want. empower would be the highest damage though.

Also Thanks Asbelfar for answering questions.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 20.02.2017, 23:32:59
"
dingis schrieb:
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
What would people suggest for 6L, given i have life leech on my bow. This is for generic bow now single target.

Err wait this is for single target or aoe?

Conc effect is the biggest double dip support gem it goes in before slower proj/less duration/empower.
for single target

If you have empower 4 that goes before less duration/slower proj. Out of those 2 either is fine, less duration has less damage but explodes faster, not sure how much of a difference it makes.

For gmp set up, past the 5th link add whatever you want. empower would be the highest damage though.

Also Thanks Asbelfar for answering questions.

Thanks for your reply dingis!
It's for GMP, hence the GMP in my suggested gems :D

I only have empower 3, empower 4 probably not going to happen before end of league.
Is conc effect the next best?

Edit: My bow is corrupt and have G-G-R-R-R-B to fill.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ninjaxus um 21.02.2017, 03:24:10
If you want to use that setup for AoE clearing, I would go EA - GMP - Fire Pen - Less Duration - Empower - Inc AoE.
You can't go slower projectiles with only 2 green sockets on your corrupted bow, since EA and GMP are necessary. That leaves you with Empower as the best option for your third red gem. Eeven with only Empower 3 instead of 4 I can't think of a better gem to use for that specific bow.
Conc effect's damage should not be needed for general clear and also it reduces your AoE coverage, which harms clearspeed - only use Conc effect for bosses/single target because that's where it really shines.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Inkaflare um 21.02.2017, 07:46:44
Hi All -

I'm planning on going EA for legacy league and am having a hard time deciding between elementalist and pathfinder. Has anyone played both or can point me in the direction of something outlining the pros/cons? Obviously pathfinder relies on the flask benefits, but do you find yourself pianoing as much as a BV pathfinder does?

Also re: leveling, would self cast bladefall work or is there not enough damage on the tree to sustain? Leveling bow at the beginning of a league is always tough I feel like.

I appreciate the info, thanks.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dperls um 21.02.2017, 11:35:29
Hi, is it a good way to respec out of those "increased projectile damage" nodes used
at the start (right near to the ranger icon in passive tree on the right) ?

So ... do they - when using EA - no longer contribute significantly to the overall damage output?

- nice build by the way, very survivable, only died once so far (i am at the ende of cruel now) on normal malachai :)
"
dperls schrieb:
Hi All -

I'm planning on going EA for legacy league and am having a hard time deciding between elementalist and pathfinder. Has anyone played both or can point me in the direction of something outlining the pros/cons? Obviously pathfinder relies on the flask benefits, but do you find yourself pianoing as much as a BV pathfinder does?

Also re: leveling, would self cast bladefall work or is there not enough damage on the tree to sustain? Leveling bow at the beginning of a league is always tough I feel like.

I appreciate the info, thanks.

Pathfinder has been the most fun for me, I'd hate to play EA for a long period of time without that movement speed. If you're planning on sticking with the build past 90 and not just as a cheap money maker for other builds, I would suggest pathfinder.

You don't piano your flasks most of the time, I don't know how constantly you press flasks as bv these days, but I rely mostly on the duration of flasks, so every 5-8 seconds you press things, usually you kill a lot of packs by that time, it's mostly the 3 flasks(quicksilver rumis and basalt/taste of hate) unless you have a dying sun, then you'll use that in regular clearing.

there isn't much in the way of damage for bladefall. Bow leveling might be the go to unless EK's new jewel makes EK a good leveling gem.

"
Hi, is it a good way to respec out of those "increased projectile damage" nodes used
at the start (right near to the ranger icon in passive tree on the right) ?

So ... do they - when using EA - no longer contribute significantly to the overall damage output?

- nice build by the way, very survivable, only died once so far (i am at the ende of cruel now) on normal malachai :)

They're alright, it's just that you get more damage per point for the nodes near the witch. You can keep them and skip out on the life evasion, the dex helps if you're not running devoto's. I spec'd into a lot of life for HC, but it's not as necessary. If you can get a legacy kaom's heart, you'll can drop lots of life nodes.

"
Inkaflare schrieb:
If you want to use that setup for AoE clearing, I would go EA - GMP - Fire Pen - Less Duration - Empower - Inc AoE.
You can't go slower projectiles with only 2 green sockets on your corrupted bow, since EA and GMP are necessary. That leaves you with Empower as the best option for your third red gem. Eeven with only Empower 3 instead of 4 I can't think of a better gem to use for that specific bow.
Conc effect's damage should not be needed for general clear and also it reduces your AoE coverage, which harms clearspeed - only use Conc effect for bosses/single target because that's where it really shines.

Thanks a lot for your answer. I will go for a empower level 3 and try it.

Still a bit 50/50 on conc effect vs increased area - since I'm using the dying sun it already has pretty big radius.

I guess a test will see to make sure the explosion is still killing the trash mobs.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: