[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Mentoya schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:
Increased burn damage is a bad gem. Less duration has 19% MORE damage that double dips(multiplier rather than additive), it's a 1.19 multiplier to the damage of the inital hit, which is a 1.19 multiplier on the ignite, and then it again multiplies the burn by 1.19. It's better than an increase to just the burn damage. The duration does not affect the burn's duration.

Mentoya your characters are still set to private can't view it to tell you what's wrong.

Thanks Dingis....I just fixed that and sent you a private messsage. I must have hit that setting by mistake.......Anyway, there must be something wrong, because sometimes when I spam the EA 5 times on a boss, there isn't even an explosion to wait on for me to then spam frenzy(liked to flamability/curse on hit)....

Your boots mess with EE, giving enemies fire resistance. If you kill anything near the boss you're gimping your damage by a lot.

"
I think I agree after messing around with it. The QOL of having less duration is nice in high mobility fights too.

How are you guys getting 100% chance to ignite? My tooltip for EA says 67% and my character sheet says 72%. I definitely miss ignites on bosses with single target.

50% from gem at max level, 20% from quality EA, 20% while flask is active, 5 if you grab elementalist near templar, 14% from flamability (not counting curse effectiveness).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 05.02.2017, 17:05:19
"

Your boots mess with EE, giving enemies fire resistance. If you kill anything near the boss you're gimping your damage by a lot.

Thanks Dingis, ahhh, is the flat fire damage on the boots the only thing you can see that would cause the problem?
I give up....I got rid of my flat fire damage on my boots and tested it in the dunes against the blacksmith boss and didn't seem to make a damn bit of difference........I think it's got to be a bug...I'm checking a couple of other things before I contact GGG and report it.......It does't seem to do ANY damage to the boss, until I switch to the mutli-target Quill Rain.......
"
Mentoya schrieb:
I give up....I got rid of my flat fire damage on my boots and tested it in the dunes against the blacksmith boss and didn't seem to make a damn bit of difference........I think it's got to be a bug...I'm checking a couple of other things before I contact GGG and report it.......It does't seem to do ANY damage to the boss, until I switch to the mutli-target Quill Rain.......

It's no bug. The vaal implicit corruption of your single target Quill Rain (lvl 1 Fork) means you deal 30% LESS damage.
"
Negura2585 schrieb:
"
Mentoya schrieb:

It's no bug. The vaal implicit corruption of your single target Quill Rain (lvl 1 Fork) means you deal 30% LESS damage.

Oh wow I didn't even see that implicit, I must be blind. Not only is that a 30% less mutliplier, it doesn't even stack arrows on the first target, the arrows after the fork are what's stacking. same reason we don't go pierce.
Negura2585 Thank you so much! You nailed it!!.........Thanks also Dingis for confirming it as well.......
That had to be it, because I still had my 5 link Non Corrupted Quill Rain and as soon as I swapped that out and got rid of the corrupted 6 link, I started melting bosses quickly again......That explains why I was able to do it before when I didn't have the 6 link, but only the 5 link.....

I guess I'm still a newbie at this, when it said, "socket gems are supported by level 1 fork", I was assuming you had to have the fork gem equipped before that would even kick in.......How the heck do you guys figure this shit out? lol.....

Anyway, luckily I bought the 6 link super cheap, and so I'll just sell it and get a non-corrupted version of a quill rain.......

Thanks again!
Sorry if it was mentioned before but anyone tried to up the fire resistance a lot and then wear the formless inferno helmet?

Might be worth it for the 8% physical to fire damage mitigation
As promised earlier, I've finally have the currency to buy all the maps (inc. perandus manor) And I've made the 126/126 with this build, no usage of carry of any kind.

Really awesome! Thanks for this build!

Spoiler

Zuletzt bearbeitet von shadoon um 08.02.2017, 16:55:03
"
shadoon schrieb:
As promised earlier, I've finally have the currency to buy all the maps (inc. perandus manor) And I've made the 126/126 with this build, no usage of carry of any kind.

Really awesome! Thanks for this build!

Spoiler

Wow, that's amazing Shadoon, that's exactly what I'm trying to do as well is unlock every single map......I just feel like it will be a fun challenge. So far I've yet to find a map that I couldn't beat an I've been alching all of them.......
Got my six linked bow finally.
Still got some time left in this league - which item(s) should i upgrade next? Want to be able to complete atlas with this character one day, up to tier 13 is still fine, but i struggle a bit after that.

P.S. gem setup in helmet is purely for leveling the gems, guess i should swap that again for CWDT setup?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: