[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone is going to really have an answer to my above Gem question.....So I think the best thing me to do is invest currency and bring every gem in the build to 20% quality, that way I can't go wrong.....It might cost quite a bit, but then at least I'll know I'll be covered......
"
Mentoya schrieb:
Now that I think about it, I don't think anyone is going to really have an answer to my above Gem question.....So I think the best thing me to do is invest currency and bring every gem in the build to 20% quality, that way I can't go wrong.....It might cost quite a bit, but then at least I'll know I'll be covered......

Oh my bad I missed it I think.

EA quality is amazing, usually I level one as I go on, most of the damage ones give you 10% increased damage in someway and usually they double dip so they're good too. Flamability is just duration so that's not important, curse on hit gets curse effectiveness so it's good to have too. I'd focus on the ones for your single target more (EA conc fire pen less duration slower proj) if you're limited at all.
"
dingis schrieb:
"
Mentoya schrieb:

Oh my bad I missed it I think.

EA quality is amazing, usually I level one as I go on, most of the damage ones give you 10% increased damage in someway and usually they double dip so they're good too. Flamability is just duration so that's not important, curse on hit gets curse effectiveness so it's good to have too. I'd focus on the ones for your single target more (EA conc fire pen less duration slower proj) if you're limited at all.

Oh okay, thanks Dingis! Amazing build by the way......I'm Only on low to mid tier maps at the moment....The only boss that's wasted me so far is doing the Vaal Pyrmid when alching the map......I think it's just the extra projectiles that the boss had due to the mod....I couldn't dodge him or hit him quick enough......
I bought a couple of level 20 / quality 23% exploding arrow gems fairly cheap........Looking forward to seeing the difference. Previously I just had level 19 with no quality.
"
dingis schrieb:

"
Can anyone point me where would be the cheapest place gear wise to get some leech? is boots an option? is it an enchant?

I'm running 5L at the moment and dont really want to give up a gem slot for it... hopefully I will get lucky on 6L a perfect carcass jack I have....

Sorry for noobish questions, just started few weeks ago but lvl 85 and running t11+ has been fun :D

doryani's belt like the other Draconianpr said, atziri uniques drop in price pretty quickly. I would focus on 6 linking a quill rain over a carcass jack though, since you might end up dropping it.

Thanks! Why do you say I might end up dropping carcass? Do most players in SC end up with koams or something with more defence?
"
I bought a couple of level 20 / quality 23% exploding arrow gems fairly cheap........Looking forward to seeing the difference. Previously I just had level 19 with no quality.

The difference between no quality and that is that you should gaurentee the ignite, which in the case of EA because of the need to stack and wait, it ends up being a dps boost to get that 100% ignite chance. Also about 10% more damage from level difference

"
ninjaxus schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:

"
Can anyone point me where would be the cheapest place gear wise to get some leech? is boots an option? is it an enchant?

I'm running 5L at the moment and dont really want to give up a gem slot for it... hopefully I will get lucky on 6L a perfect carcass jack I have....

Sorry for noobish questions, just started few weeks ago but lvl 85 and running t11+ has been fun :D

doryani's belt like the other Draconianpr said, atziri uniques drop in price pretty quickly. I would focus on 6 linking a quill rain over a carcass jack though, since you might end up dropping it.

Thanks! Why do you say I might end up dropping carcass? Do most players in SC end up with koams or something with more defence?

At the end I think most of them go kaoms and dying sun as gmp, some keep the weapon swap others don't and level side gems. the extra aoe does not end up being needed at the top end.

"
Sarcarconn schrieb:
So, for bandits on pathfinder EA its the same as the another classes?

OAK > KILL ALL > KRAITYN?

Will start a Grand Spectrum EA pathfinder and want to know.
Thanks

You really need skill points with this grand spectrum version. Dont get the frenzy charges, you dont really need attack speed with quill rain..
But if you are going to use a blood skin boots which gives life regen per frenzy charges, 1 frenzy charge means %1 life regen, which is your choice.

This build is awesome. Getting better when i reach higher lvls.
MultipleTargetsWithGems
No need gmp gem with dying sun. Even you dont need increased aoe gem but i like it. Plus i can change with slower projectiles with concentrated effect gem which i will get nice amount of area damage

SingleTarget
For single target i can change slower projectiles with less duration gem. But after igniting i really dont need to shoot more, cuz 1 ignite will burn bosses so fast.

So im running this with those sweet fire damage providers. And kaom's heart too.

Im on 5.8 k life which is too low now, cuz im with 6 grand spectrum jewels. And im just 83 lvl.
But this build is awesome with speed, increased aoe, high movement speed with quicksilver flask. Its %170 movement speed..

Zuletzt bearbeitet von realjam um 03.02.2017, 08:05:00
Any suggestions what I should look to buy next, 6L Quill rain is out of my budget :/ I'm levelling a few 20% gems on switch so should have gems covered.

Do mods such as 'increased Elemental Damage with Weapons' work with EA?
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Holzauge/characters

how can i link my gear in forum?

can someone check my gear pls

i have 6,620 life

200+ all res in hideout

i think i need more dmg i try some breach stones but after 15 sek i am done xD no more time left^^

so i think i need some help with gearcheck pls if anyone havetime for it

thx so much for help
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
Do mods such as 'increased Elemental Damage with Weapons' work with EA?

It doesn't, the explosion is secondary damage which scales with neither weapon nor spell damage, only fire and projectile damage.
Concerning your next upgrade, we can't see your chaacter on your profile so that's impossible to tell. You need to enable other people to see your character on your profile or link your gear in a post here.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: