[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Inkaflare schrieb:
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
Do mods such as 'increased Elemental Damage with Weapons' work with EA?

It doesn't, the explosion is secondary damage which scales with neither weapon nor spell damage, only fire and projectile damage.
Concerning your next upgrade, we can't see your chaacter on your profile so that's impossible to tell. You need to enable other people to see your character on your profile or link your gear in a post here.

Thanks for that, I think it's enabled now.. 'FarCanalYourFaceAgain' is character name :)

Edit: forgot to mention..
I was thinking of getting rid of concentrated effect in single target, and replacing with increase burning damage. I don't see the point in area damage for that setup so the slot is kinda wasted?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ninjaxus um 05.02.2017, 08:33:38
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
"
Inkaflare schrieb:
"
ninjaxus schrieb:
Do mods such as 'increased Elemental Damage with Weapons' work with EA?

It doesn't, the explosion is secondary damage which scales with neither weapon nor spell damage, only fire and projectile damage.
Concerning your next upgrade, we can't see your chaacter on your profile so that's impossible to tell. You need to enable other people to see your character on your profile or link your gear in a post here.

Thanks for that, I think it's enabled now.. 'FarCanalYourFaceAgain' is character name :)

Edit: forgot to mention..
I was thinking of getting rid of concentrated effect in single target, and replacing with increase burning damage. I don't see the point in area damage for that setup so the slot is kinda wasted?

Explosion is fire/projectile/area damage. So increasing area damage increases the explosion damage AND burning damage. I think Concentrated effect is mandatory for single target setup (you don't need area so reducing area is fine, but you need damage and CE provides damage).
Zuletzt bearbeitet von AsbelFar um 05.02.2017, 09:34:47
I am a little torn on which gem to use for single target, Inc burning damage or less duration. Has anyone done the math on these two?
"
TheFrequency schrieb:
I am a little torn on which gem to use for single target, Inc burning damage or less duration. Has anyone done the math on these two?

I use increased burning damage. You need to ignite mobs. You ll get your most dps from igniting for single target setup. You wait 0.6 sec with less duration, or you wait 1 second with increased burning damage. Just wait 0.4 second more and burn faster. That will be more effective i think. You cant ignite more than once, (except you use taming + emberwake combo) so just ignite and burn faster. So after igniting an enemy, its better to increase burning damage.
But if you are in a closed area , you can use explosion damage from walls or buildings around mob. That situation less duration is good too.
Perhaps I need to use the "increased burning damage" then on my single target. Because my single-target setup isn't doing crap........I believe I followed all the instructions, but I'm finding that my multi-target quill rain is doing more damage than my single-target quill rain on the bosses(even though it takes forever), even though I have a flat lightning damage and cold damage on my two rings and using all of the gems I suppose to be using. Perhaps I just need "increased burning damage" on my six link. I may try and get one of those gems.
Increased burn damage is a bad gem. Less duration has 19% MORE damage that double dips(multiplier rather than additive), it's a 1.19 multiplier to the damage of the inital hit, which is a 1.19 multiplier on the ignite, and then it again multiplies the burn by 1.19. It's better than an increase to just the burn damage. The duration does not affect the burn's duration.

Mentoya your characters are still set to private can't view it to tell you what's wrong.
"
dingis schrieb:
Increased burn damage is a bad gem. Less duration has 19% MORE damage that double dips(multiplier rather than additive), it's a 1.19 multiplier to the damage of the inital hit, which is a 1.19 multiplier on the ignite, and then it again multiplies the burn by 1.19. It's better than an increase to just the burn damage. The duration does not affect the burn's duration.

Mentoya your characters are still set to private can't view it to tell you what's wrong.

Have you tried empower instead of less duration? I'm having great success with just a lvl 3 empower in my AOE setup. I'm testing now with voll empower vs less duration vs burning dmg but he dies so quickly lol.
"
TheFrequency schrieb:
"
dingis schrieb:

Have you tried empower instead of less duration? I'm having great success with just a lvl 3 empower in my AOE setup. I'm testing now with voll empower vs less duration vs burning dmg but he dies so quickly lol.

Empower 3 is 25is% more multiplier that doesn't double dip, I think I'd rather have less duration than empower 3, but empower 4 is 40% more so if you have that go with that.
"
dingis schrieb:

Thanks Dingis....I just fixed that and sent you a private messsage. I must have hit that setting by mistake.......Anyway, there must be something wrong, because sometimes when I spam the EA 5 times on a boss, there isn't even an explosion to wait on for me to then spam frenzy(liked to flamability/curse on hit)....
"
dingis schrieb:
Empower 3 is 25is% more multiplier that doesn't double dip, I think I'd rather have less duration than empower 3, but empower 4 is 40% more so if you have that go with that.

I think I agree after messing around with it. The QOL of having less duration is nice in high mobility fights too.

How are you guys getting 100% chance to ignite? My tooltip for EA says 67% and my character sheet says 72%. I definitely miss ignites on bosses with single target.

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: