[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

Vitality Void Leech nodes from passive skill tree takes also benefit from explosion?
Just wanted to ask, why do you get proj damage on your jewels when the only thing you scale is the explosion of EA? Am I missing something?
the explosion from explosive arrow can be scale by %DMG/% proj dmg/% ELE dmg/% fire dmg/% area dmg.

so yes getting proj dmg on jewel is 100% fine

also since this thread seem to be most likely a gear show thread for EA i tought id share mine with u guys XD

MY GEAR:
Spoiler

JEWELS:
Spoiler

A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Zuletzt bearbeitet von philophil um 04.01.2017, 12:13:06
"
Hello, so I've been using this build for the last days and I have to say it's an awesome build and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was wondering about a couple of things to maybe improve the build a little bit:
first of all I thought on using Dorian's invitation belt with which i would have extra fire damage and fire leech cause on my quiver I got an additional arrow corruption. As for life lack in the belt, I noticed a difference of about 200 life between my actual belt and the dorians belt so it's not that much but I would gain the leech and the fire damage. What do you think about it?

Then I'd like to know your opinion about frenzy and a 2nd curse. I removed some points on the tree to gain a 2nd curse but I'm really undecided whether to use frenzy or split arrow because with frenzy I would have increased damage, attk speed and cast speed. On the other hand i need to link it with GMP thus removing a socket for the second curse but If I used Dying flask and the additional arrow corruption, would it still worth using split arrow? or its better to use frenzy without gmp ( with flask and corruption i have 4 arrows shot).

I guess it depends on how much life you took on tree, doryani's is like 400 life lost on my current one, but if you don't care as much go ahead and use it. I used frenzy curse on hit with dying sun and 2 curses, normal mobs don't really need to be cursed as much and dying sun has uptime. I do keep around a split arrow/roa for certain cases, but it's usually frenzy

"
Vitality Void Leech nodes from passive skill tree takes also benefit from explosion?

no those are attack damage leech, EA's explosion is not an attack.

"
Just wanted to ask, why do you get proj damage on your jewels when the only thing you scale is the explosion of EA? Am I missing something?

EA explosion is tagged as generic fire area projectile damage. all those apply as long as it doesn't say attack or spells or weapon.

"
philophil schrieb:
the explosion from explosive arrow can be scale by %DMG/% proj dmg/% ELE dmg/% fire dmg/% area dmg.

so yes getting proj dmg on jewel is 100% fine

also since this thread seem to be most likely a gear show thread for EA i tought id share mine with u guys XD

MY GEAR:
Spoiler

JEWELS:
Spoiler

Thanks for answering him.

I mean you're welcome to show off, but most people here are asking questions and giving feed back on the build and mostly from league play and not standard. A lot of the gear posts are asking where to go next. There aren't a lot of culling strike 6l quill rains and +1 6link bellys. BTW have you thought about +2 skin of the loyal just to go over the top, or did they not make their way to standard yet? Or does it not matter much for the scolds zerphis set up?
a +1/+1 skin of the loyal would be nice for sure for scold or BM EA but i would only use it vs shaper tbh u would be at around 5.5K life n i don't really recommend mapping with lower then 6.5K. Even uber atziri would probably 1 shot u so it would be very situationnal.

Also scold/EA is for pvp for pve ur build/BM EA has way more dmg thats what i was playing before for pve.
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens
Do you use the GCP recipe on all your support gems when they hit lvl 20?
"
Ultrabuse schrieb:
Do you use the GCP recipe on all your support gems when they hit lvl 20?

Some I do, I tend to buy at least a quality EA early on because the extra ignite chance makes leveling better. conc and fire pen should probably be quality 20 since they're your single target. Since I use 2 slower proj and less duration, I reset one and keep the max level one on single target till the quality one is up to level, then switch since the pack clear can lose some of the damage and still be fine. That's assuming I'm too lazy or have no currency at the beginning to buy things quality.
so i just started this build and so far i like it.. only thing is i just elemental equilibrium. only level 46 and it seems that more often than not its giving them fire resists and not taking fire resist down. ive check my gear a few times now and i only have a lighting to proc it. any ideas ?
"
cremates schrieb:
so i just started this build and so far i like it.. only thing is i just elemental equilibrium. only level 46 and it seems that more often than not its giving them fire resists and not taking fire resist down. ive check my gear a few times now and i only have a lighting to proc it. any ideas ?

After EA explodes you have to use frezny/split arrow for EE to change their resists to cold/lightning
"
FrameX schrieb:
"
cremates schrieb:

After EA explodes you have to use frezny/split arrow for EE to change their resists to cold/lightning

ty ty

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: