[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
is devotos viable if we can cap resists without helm or is there something better? maybe that inferno helm or w/e its called?

most people run devoto's. The formless inferno helmet is not bad either for the for that phys reduction but not necessary. Personally I like running a helmet with life high accuracy chaos res and some other res, and gloves with attack speed life, and 2 res but I'm in hc so I want as much life as possible. I also like getting 1 piece of gear with good accuracy somewhereThis also helps with opal rings as they are sometimes hard to get 2 reses and life on that are good enough.

really you're flexible on your helmet though.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 31.12.2016, 18:55:04
"
dingis schrieb:
"
is devotos viable if we can cap resists without helm or is there something better? maybe that inferno helm or w/e its called?

most people run devoto's. The formless inferno helmet is not bad either for the for that phys reduction but not necessary. Personally I like running a helmet with life high accuracy chaos res and some other res, and gloves with attack speed life, and 2 res but I'm in hc so I want as much life as possible. I also like getting 1 piece of gear with good accuracy somewhereThis also helps with opal rings as they are sometimes hard to get 2 reses and life on that are good enough.

really you're flexible on your helmet though.

i started using devotos as soon as i lvled for it ('coz i got it with 40% Ea dps) ,but later on after u get decent jewels and dps i find it weak in comparison with and armour helm , this is what i got instead (still rolling for EA dps ench ,but just for more OPnes :P)
, wich gives resists letting u get some Opal's, good armour for phys reduction and over 300 hp adition to my life pool at my lvl, the movement speed on devotos is not needed when you have 150% MS for 8 sec with flask , and the attack speed i got from my boots
really makes devoto a stupid choice in my case .
Zuletzt bearbeitet von HighBlow um 01.01.2017, 06:02:17

I can easily kill Atziri, Uber Izaro, All breaches boss, t15 maps....
But i can't kill any bosses: Hdra, Chimera, Phoenix, Minotaur.

My gear:

Can anyone suggest what needs to change?
Got the question aswell. Do i need to have some dmg on my opal rings( cold or ligh) is it good that i have physical on a gloves?
Thank you
"
hoknerok schrieb:

My gear:

Well I'm not sure what the problems you're having, the guardians aren't as quick to kill as everything else, and you have to actually dodge and decoy them around and pick the good times to stack the arrows.
I don't know how much life and what mods you put on them.

As far as gear is concerned, you need a second blue socket on your bow. conc effect is the biggest more multiplier that double dips, it's better than level 4 empower/less duration/slower proj.

"
Aquawarrior schrieb:
Got the question aswell. Do i need to have some dmg on my opal rings( cold or ligh) is it good that i have physical on a gloves?
Thank you

I think I must have misworded something people have taken that you shouldn't have physical as added fire (rearguard quiver corruption) as don't have physical. physical doesn't matter. You should have flat cold/lightning somewhere on gear, jewellery or gloves are the most common places.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 01.01.2017, 12:32:12
"
hoknerok schrieb:

My gear:

How much life you got? I have around 8600 at the moment. The guardians take maybe 2-3 minutes to kill? Shaper is pretty easy as long as you dont stand in his beam. Actually the best build I have ever played, never tried BV or Blade flurry but imagine the meta tank n spank builds are easier :)

Just did my vaal temple map, forgot I didnt have that orb, burned those bosses with extra boss life in like 8 seconds.

You can improve your belt alot. Elemental damage with weapons doesn't affect EA. Mainly want life, resists, and reduced flask used or increased flask duration.
I use:
Zuletzt bearbeitet von lurker14ownz um 01.01.2017, 18:14:19
My Gear
Spoiler

Loving the build and doing really well - what would be the next big step where I should invest? Buying a new Elemental Ring? Dying Sun? 6l?

Hope to get some ideas / input =) !
Zuletzt bearbeitet von morfer um 02.01.2017, 06:28:02
Be carefull about getting too much dps guys. I just offscreened myself to reflect at lvl 92 in a breach on a -10% max res map.
This happened only a few maps after i switched out for old hp rings for

which is about 91% increased fire damage. Enough to instakill myself on a reflect rare on a 5l setup!
Anyway, this build was insane and i done almost all content that i wanted except shaper and uber atziri.

My gear, lvl 92 in BHC:
Spoiler

Also, to the guys asking about devotos, it really is not needed. With my flasks i have 175% increased movement speed lol
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Adritch um 02.01.2017, 09:25:53
Anyone know how good for single target is +3 Bow with Empower lvl 4? Worth it?
My gear now

Advices for next item? Iam thinking Taste of Hate then Dying Sun but maybe i can upgrade the belt or rings. Very nice build. Is funny and pragmatic

And I lack chaos resis for sure. I will try to get some resistance in gloves or belt more late
Zuletzt bearbeitet von Ups_s um 02.01.2017, 14:53:05

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: