[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
Ups_s schrieb:
My gear now

Advices for next item? Iam thinking Taste of Hate then Dying Sun but maybe i can upgrade the belt or rings. Very nice build. Is funny and pragmatic

And I lack chaos resis for sure. I will try to get some resistance in gloves or belt more late

Get dying sun before taste of hate if you're tight on money. start working on getting opal rings with %fire damage. past that you can try and get gloves with attack speed, a belt with flask effect duration, and boots with life leech enchants.

"
Anyone know how good for single target is +3 Bow with Empower lvl 4? Worth it?

eh, you can get good damage out of it, but its playstyle isn't as smooth, and for most of the game it's unneeded. If you're looking for the highest damage possible, that would be wearing a +2 skin of the loyal so that you have +3 bow's damage on your chest with quill rain's attack speed. but that's if you really want to push it to an extreme.
My Gear

Spoiler

Loving the build and doing really well - what would be the next big step where I should invest? Buying a new Elemental Ring? Dying Sun? 6l?

Hope to get some ideas / input =) !
Thanks for answer.

Still have some questions. What about accuracy and chance to hit? You think there is some border?

My build is maybe not same like your but I have only 78% chance to hit and I think I'll buy some jwls or maybe even will take Precision nodes from passive skill tree.
There ! Guardian cleared (minotaure/phoenix was kinda hard) shaper cleared (4 or 5 portal used every run (bad i'm bad!), only ubber atziri that i didnt tried yet.

Only trying to get ele weakness on the gloves + empower lv.4 and i think i'm done !

@ unk : Tried to get more accuracy on stuff aswell - i'm up to 86% chance to hit
Hello, been playing a very similar build to this one, thanks for the awesome writeup @op.

I am considering skipping elemental equilibrium and run veteran boqyer + xophs blood instead.

I know EE is really strong but gaining 20% pen is awesome too, i also like the double charges gained from bowyer.

What do you guys think?
What exactly is used to proc EE, is it only vaal lightning trap?
"
LuciferIAm schrieb:
What exactly is used to proc EE, is it only vaal lightning trap?

You use a ring / amy with flat lightning or cold damage be careful that you have no single item with flat fire. Then you use your frenzy-gmp-CoH-X link and spam to procc the EE
"
morfer schrieb:
My Gear

Spoiler

Loving the build and doing really well - what would be the next big step where I should invest? Buying a new Elemental Ring? Dying Sun? 6l?

Hope to get some ideas / input =) !

1 6link is your biggest damage boost to get on single target. after that it's ele rings since they're cheaper than dying sun.

"
Only trying to get ele weakness on the gloves + empower lv.4 and i think i'm done !

@ unk : Tried to get more accuracy on stuff aswell - i'm up to 86% chance to hit

20/20 ele weakness is better, use either rain of arrows/split arrow, or since you have dying sun you don't need gmp for frenzy drop it for ele weakness.
and you're already at enough accuracy at this point, no need to look for more. I'm doing fine on 79% but I would like to improve it (my helmet only has 200 accuracy atm, need to find a piece of gear with better).

"
Hello, been playing a very similar build to this one, thanks for the awesome writeup @op.

I am considering skipping elemental equilibrium and run veteran boqyer + xophs blood instead.

I know EE is really strong but gaining 20% pen is awesome too, i also like the double charges gained from bowyer.

What do you guys think?

Burn doesn't benifit from pen as much as lowering resistances, you can go ahead and do that if you want, but if you want your ignite damage to do work, -50% fire res is better than 20% fire pen.

"
You use a ring / amy with flat lightning or cold damage be careful that you have no single item with flat fire. Then you use your frenzy-gmp-CoH-X link and spam to procc the EE

Yes not only that, but actually stacking the arrows will proc it (the inital hit will just do lightning/cold and then the explosion will proc with them being -50%)
Thanks for your answer dingis!
Hello, so I've been using this build for the last days and I have to say it's an awesome build and I'm having a lot of fun with it. I was wondering about a couple of things to maybe improve the build a little bit:
first of all I thought on using Dorian's invitation belt with which i would have extra fire damage and fire leech cause on my quiver I got an additional arrow corruption. As for life lack in the belt, I noticed a difference of about 200 life between my actual belt and the dorians belt so it's not that much but I would gain the leech and the fire damage. What do you think about it?

Then I'd like to know your opinion about frenzy and a 2nd curse. I removed some points on the tree to gain a 2nd curse but I'm really undecided whether to use frenzy or split arrow because with frenzy I would have increased damage, attk speed and cast speed. On the other hand i need to link it with GMP thus removing a socket for the second curse but If I used Dying flask and the additional arrow corruption, would it still worth using split arrow? or its better to use frenzy without gmp ( with flask and corruption i have 4 arrows shot).

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: