[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
soolshock schrieb:
In terms of larger upgrades, would a dying sun or another 6L quill rain (for AOE) make more sense?

A second 6link quill rain is unnecessary for aoe, a 5link will do t16 trash no problem, after the 6link for single target, a dying sun is better than a second 6link so your money should go towards that.
is raider viable for this in theory? 40% more elemental damage, tons of frenzy charges?
"
idrgz schrieb:
is raider viable for this in theory? 40% more elemental damage, tons of frenzy charges?

Avatar of the Veil is 40% INCREASED elemental damage, not more.
Decided to drop my AoE setup to level 6 EA gems in the hopes of getting a lvl21 (since there are like none on SC market).

Gemswapping Empower->Life Leech and Conc->Inc AoE when clearing trash so I don't die to reflect.
One thing you didn't mention in your guide is the use of elemental focus vs ignite-immune targets.

Huge more damage multiplier and you already can't inflict status ailments so that downside doesn't exist.
"
m0onknight schrieb:
"
idrgz schrieb:

Avatar of the Veil is 40% INCREASED elemental damage, not more.

I think he meant 10x frenzy charge which gives you 40%more damages
Hey guys,

I'd like to start running an EA build for the first time. With the state life is at at the moment, I'm more leaning towards going CI.

I threw together a tree that I think may be viable, any thoughts and comments are welcome. Has anyone done CI EA before?

www.poeurl.com/YkW

Cheers
Zuletzt bearbeitet von ben_hure um 31.12.2016, 06:51:55
"
Th3LoRD schrieb:
One thing you didn't mention in your guide is the use of elemental focus vs ignite-immune targets.

Huge more damage multiplier and you already can't inflict status ailments so that downside doesn't exist.

Don't know if it wasn't mentioned here, but about the dmg you are totally right. This shaves off at least 2-3mins on the Phoenix Guardian. He goes down before he starts spawning 4+ birds.
I did mention ele focus on the atziri and phoenix videos, but I guess it could bear mentioning somewhere in the guide.

"
Hey guys,

I'd like to start running an EA build for the first time. With the state life is at at the moment, I'm more leaning towards going CI.

I threw together a tree that I think may be viable, any thoughts and comments are welcome. Has anyone done CI EA before?

www.poeurl.com/YkW

Cheers

First of all, life vs es thing is less applicable here because you can reach 8-9k life on this build, it's not as huge a difference as say a life build that struggles to get to 7k. Second of all you have no way of dealing with the insane mana cost of EA on that tree. Third of all you grabbed ci and eldrich battery, so you es is going over your mana right now and you have 1 life. If you want to do a ci one you can try, but the whole life vs ci thing people are talking about is not a good enough reason to do it.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 31.12.2016, 12:06:34
is devotos viable if we can cap resists without helm or is there something better? maybe that inferno helm or w/e its called?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von idrgz um 31.12.2016, 15:46:57

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: