[2.6] Explosive Arrow Pathfinder W/Videos -HC Endgame Mapping, Grandmasters, T16 Guardian Guides

"
"Xoph's Nurture Citadel Bow" It is good for this build?

Nope explosive arrow doesnt use the bow stats for the most part, that's why quill rain is nice for the huge attack speed for fast 5 stacks.
The xoph bow is more designed for a burning arrow or fully ele conversion type build.
I guess its been asked before...

So, currently I am running 5L with Life Leech. Reading your guide I've seen you mention to use it if you've got no leech on amulet/quiver/bow.
My question is: is it possible to drop Life Leech gem? Is it comfortable/safe enough to run with 0.2%-0.6% leech?
Zuletzt bearbeitet von asphexor um 13.12.2016, 13:32:05
"
asphexor schrieb:

So, currently I am running 5L with Life Leech. Reading your guide I've seen you mention to use it if you've got no leech on amulet/quiver/bow.
My question is: is it possible to drop Life Leech gem? Is it comfortable/safe enough to run with 0.2%-0.6% leech?

My thing is why give it up? I run t16 on 5 link for aoe clear and everything dies quick. The extra survability makes things comfortable expecially for breaches. I will hopefully, rnjesus allowed, get a 6 link and still keep it just adding slower projectiles.
His build is pretty solid.
"
asphexor schrieb:

So, currently I am running 5l with Life Leech. Reading your guide I've seen you mention to use it if you've got no leech on amulet/quiver/bow. My question is: is it possible to drop life leech? Is comfortable enough to run with 0.2%-0.6% leech?

Yeah a little amount of leech is fine. Doryani's, corruption, boot enchant are fine for general clearing. You can even run without it, it's just if you got enough damage for aoe clear with a 4link, the life leech gem feels nice, you can drop it for more damage, which will probably help with breaches.

"
My thing is why give it up? I run t16 on 5 link for aoe clear and everything dies quick. The extra survability makes things comfortable expecially for breaches. I will hopefully, rnjesus allowed, get a 6 link and still keep it just adding slower projectiles.
His build is pretty solid.

That's pretty much how I feel though. I kept life leech because unless the map has enfeeble extra life t15+ map, the damage should be fine. That said I haven't played the build in high level breaches, so extra damage might be needed.

In other news, I've got most of the stuff to reroll and hope that the bad exception thing doesn't pop up again and I will probably do the breaches with it when I do.
Thanks for the guide; currently working my way up. I'm a bit new to PoE and have one very quick question on Elemental Equilibrium and needing gear with +lightning / +cold dmg, but no +fire:

I Vaal'd my Rearguard quiver and got "20% of physical converted to cold damage" as the new implicit. Will this work as my +cold dmg? Or do I need to get a piece of gear with flat +cold dmg? I already have +lightning.
"
WulfgangNSH schrieb:
Thanks for the guide; currently working my way up. I'm a bit new to PoE and have one very quick question on Elemental Equilibrium and needing gear with +lightning / +cold dmg, but no +fire:

I Vaal'd my Rearguard quiver and got "20% of physical converted to cold damage" as the new implicit. Will this work as my +cold dmg? Or do I need to get a piece of gear with flat +cold dmg? I already have +lightning.

that will work, just look at the top part of your tool tip. as long as there's lightning/cold and not fire aside from the explosion damage then it's good for EE.
Is it worth the hassle of looking for armor + armor/evasion gear?

Thinking of getting a cheap Hubris with Exp Arrow damage and crafting on it.
What do you think about using the red dawn in this build as a jewel? Seems pretty good?
"
Th3LoRD schrieb:
Is it worth the hassle of looking for armor + armor/evasion gear?

Thinking of getting a cheap Hubris with Exp Arrow damage and crafting on it.

Don't think it matters too much in the end actually, most of your armor is coming from rumi's in the end and at your high life pool, armor is not gonna be what stops the scary things from killing you. If it's cheap enough you can go ahead and do that.

"
What do you think about using the red dawn in this build as a jewel? Seems pretty good?

Not good enough for the price (you can get some gg jewels for that amount it selling for). If you really want endurance charges, run warlords on double curses or enduring cry.

The red nightmare however, that's an interesting endgame goal if you want.

If you slot it next to elementalist you'll get 4% block chance

if you slot it above EE and grab fire walker, you'll get 5%

you could grab the armor evasion res at cloth and chain and get 6%.

Think I would go for fire walker if I got that.

The base red dream is like 175c in BHC, that's almost a kaom's heart. That's without getting a blessing of chayula.

Still these are stupid price right now so don't build around them yet. Like I would save up for dying sun before I do that I think.
Zuletzt bearbeitet von dingis um 13.12.2016, 18:50:54
what about "Xoph's Heart Amber Amulet" for this build?

Beitrag melden

Konto melden:

Meldegrund

Weitere Informationen: